Upcoming Events Upcoming G35/350Z

Please help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 11:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please help

Hello G35 owners,

I own a 2003 G35 coupe and Iam having an issue with the radio and heating not working. My car is currently at my mechanics who are very reputable and know what they are doing. It's the waiting part that's killing me. At first it wasso hard to find the circuit board cause they were charging me 800 dollars because of the fact that my car's serial number didn't match theirs. I know there was a recall on this part but my car's didn't match. Well anyways so he did end up getting a new circuit board but it still wouldn't work cause the circuit goes through the radio and my radio is fried I think and now they can't find a boss radio. My mechanic had asked all around an he can't find any.. I told him i only want "Boss" My mechanic said why dont i go with a double din pioneer radio , my speakers will still be "Boss". So my question is is it that hard to find the original boss radio for my car and if so can I switch to a double din but a nicer one like a kenwood. I would prefer a boss one dice my speakers are boss. How much would a double din boss radio cost... Please help with this problem. My car has been in the shop for a month, out of which most of the time was waiting and searching for the right part....

Old 11-24-2011, 12:50 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
Um...
It's "Bose" not "Boss"
Also, you don't want Bose, it sucks and will likely break again
Also, you are in completely the wrong section

Old 11-24-2011, 02:20 PM
Received 198 Likes on 150 Posts
Your best solution is to upgrade to douple din touch screen dvd with jdm climate control, save time, money and headache yet better looks and audio sound.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.