Upcoming Events Upcoming G35/350Z

SoCal Cannonball Rally on May 10th, 2014

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 05:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SoCal Cannonball Rally on May 10th, 2014

Hello Fellow G35Drivers,

My car group is hosting a Memorial Day cannonball rally from Malibu, CA to San Diego, CA. Of course, there are tons of rallies going on nowadays but this one differs from the rest. We organize all of our events based on a theme. Kind of like a murder mystery dinner mixed with an Easter egg hunt, yet on the road.

On our first run, all of the participants had to guess who murdered one of our crew members. Each car participating in the event consisted of a driver and navigator. There were various side ventures and pictures that had to be taken in order to gain points. The team with the points was declared the winner. There were also other prizes such as most awesome participant and person who took the most pictures of the cars selected as exotic vehicles.

After the run, there will be an option to stay overnight or head back home depending on your previous commitments. If you decide to stay, there will be discounted rates for hotel rooms, access to a rooftop party and many other exciting things. This event will be one not to miss!!! For $399, you will receive entry for both you and your navigator, 2 event T-shirts, opening ceremony/party, lunch for 2, official Run afterpary, sunday pool party, and parking. Special rates on hotel rooms, if needed. Go to optimistrun.com and register to enter.

There will be cars of all types who will be joining us. Everything from JDMs to muscle cars to European. I want to have more of a JDM presence with only myself (G35 Sedan) and co-leader (350Z Roadster) being the only ones.

I am free to answer any/all questions and I will leave our website information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ishmael

optimisrun.com

Attached Thumbnails SoCal Cannonball Rally on May 10th, 2014-cannonball-run-rally.jpg  

Last edited by Ishmaelf; 01-30-2014 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Left out website address.