Anything in the midwest? Ohio here... - G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

Go Back  G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion > Events > Upcoming Events
Reload this Page >

Anything in the midwest? Ohio here...

Upcoming Events Upcoming G35/350Z

Old 04-15-2017, 03:04 PM

Just curious if there are any events scheduled in are of Ohio? I know ZSpeedPerformance is based out of Dayton, OH, and know they do quite a bit of work around here. That logically says theres a bunch of Z's/G's in this area! I would love an opportunity to get together with other owners and show off, see others show off their cars. Does anyone know of anything? Or even anything just more import based?

Old 04-16-2017, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator
It's a 10-15 year old car now. Not many G groups remain, just go to import events if you are into that kind of thing. Ohio G Club used to be a thing.

Old 04-17-2017, 08:05 AM
The G35/350z are, but the 380z/g37's are certainly still relevant and new enough to have a following that would likely still welcome the older generation of cars as well.

Old 04-17-2017, 08:06 AM
370z***

Old 08-03-2018, 04:49 AM
What part of Ohio are you in? I have a 2005 g myself and I run a Facebook page called Kings squad. We're based around the Kings island area. Anyone is welcome to join of course, that's where we will be doing most of our meeting. Or you can email me at [email protected] if you can't find us.

Old 08-05-2018, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by Seasg
What part of Ohio are you in? I have a 2005 g myself and I run a Facebook page called Kings squad. We're based around the Kings island area. Anyone is welcome to join of course, that's where we will be doing most of our meeting. Or you can email me at [email protected] if you can't find us.
I used to live right in that area. Never saw you guys. Too bad!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: