HKS Camp2 thru Aux, really need help guys

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 12:11 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Defratos
bummer man, did you get it locally or from Japan? and is it just a simple plug and play? with no splicing or anything?
A friend of mine order all his stuff from Japan Directly, all the good he got in his show room are imported from Japan, and it's ultra easy to use, just plug it in and start looking at your car's info, last night we plugged it into my friends 2009 Subaru STI and i was looking at intake temp. it was 80c when we stopped at the traffic light, and it got to 45c while driving on the highway (the temp. was 42c last night) he got short ram intake with home made duct to the the filter, swapping into CAI with heat shield on the pipes would get him to MUCH colder air temp. while standing at street light or while getting ready to launch at the strip, he was shocked about the intake temp. while the car was standing for 3 mins, so after seeing this he decided to order CAI.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:41 AM
You're Despicable

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Sounds like a good unit, so where exactly do you plug this unit to? is it that interface plug at the bottom of the steering wheel? if it is I'm ordering one tomorrow

Old 07-29-2009, 09:45 AM
You're Despicable

BTW looking at their website it only lists compatibility with the G35 coupe?

Old 07-29-2009, 01:13 PM
Yes, it plugs into the port under the steering wheel, i think it should run on all Infiniti cars, at least that what one of the dealers told me.
By the way do you live in Jeddah? UpRev got a dealer in Jeddah. the shop is called MC Performance, i've given them a call today and talked to a guy name Hussam, too bad they don't have the codes for the Infiniti cars yet, but maybe you can help if you took your car to them so they can download your code/software and send it for UpRev to crack the code and get a tune.

Old 07-29-2009, 02:17 PM
You're Despicable

The unit seems sweet,

BTW I was at MC performance yesterday with my cousin to see what options he had for his Evo X, we spent like 2 hours there with Hussam talking about it. I didn't know he was the dealer for UpRev, but they did have like 4 twin tourbo'd G35 coupes which I was asking him a lot about. You sure do your research bro lol nice one and thanks for the info dude.

Old 07-29-2009, 02:32 PM
You really don't know how hyper active i get when i'm excited about something, you should go to him and tell him Ahmed from Kuwait called you on Wedensday and talked with you about the UpRev, and ask him to data log your G and send the code to UpRev so they can crack it, you'll be of a great help for him/me and you can get your car tuned at the hands of HKS Authorised tuner.
You must pay him a visit and tell me what happens.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:19 AM
You're Despicable

Yeah man, think I'll do that once I get back from the UK. I've never really looked into UpRev, but since this dude deals with them I think I'll do that. o basically he data logs my G on a dyno? then sends the data to UpRev who make a custom tune for my car (with whatever mods I've done) then they send him the tune and he uploads it onto my car? so he won't be the person who's actually creating the tune just uploading it right?

Old 07-30-2009, 05:25 AM
Nope, he'll be the one who'll dyno tune your car at the shop and doing all the good stuff that technosquare do to your car and maybe more, it'll be tuned on the fuel your using, which should give you the perfect tune for your car.

Btw did you get your coilovers yet?
I'm waiting on my Tananbe's and i'll update you.

Old 07-30-2009, 05:31 AM
You're Despicable

Yup the coilovers have been sitting in storage for like a month now, I'm waiting on the exhaust so I can install them all at once. Again I'll have to wait until I get back from the UK and see if the exhaust ever arrives.

Old 07-30-2009, 08:01 AM
Yup the coilovers have been sitting in storage for like a month now, I'm waiting on the exhaust so I can install them all at once. Again I'll have to wait until I get back from the UK and see if the exhaust ever arrives.
Send me some pics on a pm, i'd like to see those JIC babies, but i think it's too much for a daily driver, tbh i hate adjustable stuff, but i like their quality, it's extreme.

Old 07-30-2009, 01:14 PM
You're Despicable

I will hopefully but I won't be able to do it for the next few weeks because it's packed up in storage and I'm travelling in 2 days

Old 09-17-2009, 02:52 PM
Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts
kinda old i know, but just to let all the gulf guys know, Hussam is coming to Kuwait in December. I don't know exactly when but I was told that. Anyhow, if any of the guys in Kuwait wanna meet up with him then let me know. I REALLY wanna get a custom Uprev tune done through him. G35s-dude LMK if you're interested, and if you can please call him and ask when he's coming and how he can help out.
Defratos, I highly recommend you tune your G there, the guy knows what he's doing (Plus we need to see a GCC spec G tuned haha )

Old 09-17-2009, 09:06 PM
You're Despicable

Hey there dude, Hussam as in the tuner in saudi? humm lemmi know if he does anything to your car because I'm thinking of him to get the TT kit done. I saw him like 2 weeks ago he said he wanted to read my car's ECU and send it to up-rev or something so they could crack it and send it back.

Old 09-18-2009, 03:14 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
BTW looking at their website it only lists compatibility with the G35 coupe?
While I am looking at maybe getting the Greddy unit in the future I currently have the ScanGauge II which works well. Basically you can pretty much see anything that sends an ODB stream. Some are car specific, others are pretty much common to everyone. The ScanGauge is very easy to use, not as nice of a display as others but it has two real advantages and that is that it is small and doesn't block your view of anything (mine sits on the dash to the left of the pod, wire runs up next to the pod itself) and it is real cheap (about $150 or so). Most of these have the ability of looking at tossed codes and clearing the check engine light. One of the nice features of the ScanGauge is the trip meters.

Old 09-18-2009, 05:28 AM
Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts
Hey there dude, Hussam as in the tuner in saudi? humm lemmi know if he does anything to your car because I'm thinking of him to get the TT kit done. I saw him like 2 weeks ago he said he wanted to read my car's ECU and send it to up-rev or something so they could crack it and send it back.
yup that guy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HKS Camp2 thru Aux, really need help guys