No power to arm rest?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No power to arm rest?

So i recently bought this 2007 g35x with 117k miles on it, and apparently there is absolutely no power to the arm rest power outlet/ RCA aux spot, from what i’ve read the arm rest recieves power fully from the radio, i checked absolutely all my fuses & they’re fine & my radio works 100% fine too except for the aux, anybody have a solution for me please

Old 10-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator

Received 196 Likes on 177 Posts
Front and rear cameras, tire pressure for all four tires can display on screen,folding side view mir
Originally Posted by joseph mionis
So i recently bought this 2007 g35x with 117k miles on it, and apparently there is absolutely no power to the arm rest power outlet/ RCA aux spot, from what i’ve read the arm rest recieves power fully from the radio, i checked absolutely all my fuses & they’re fine & my radio works 100% fine too except for the aux, anybody have a solution for me please
Have you checked out the FSM?

http://www.nicoclub.com/service-manu...7_G35_Sedan/pg

See page PG-43

The problem could be as simple as a missing ground?

Keep in mind that in the past few years there have been over one million flooded vehicles. Not having a used vehicle thoroughly checked out and having a dealer run the VIN number to obtain a vehicle history prior to purchase can lead to big headaches down the road.

Good luck

Telcoman

Old 10-08-2017, 09:58 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,456 Likes on 2,150 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
The stock ground at that power outlet is pretty much crap, definitely start there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.