View Poll Results: Which exhaust do "you" think is "best"?
FAST INTENTIONS
31.48%
STILLEN
18.52%
TANABE MEDALION TOURING
7.41%
BORLA
9.26%
HKS AXLE-BACK or LEGAMAX MUFFLERS
1.85%
FUJITSUBO LEGALIS or TI
3.70%
TOMMY KAIRA CENTER-PIPE/MUFFLER
0%
INVIDIA Q300
5.56%
GREDDY SPECTRUM ELITE
1.85%
AMUSE
20.37%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Which is the "best" exhaust? :official:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 07:30 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Which is the "best" exhaust? :official:

I've read plenty of threads pertaining to exhaust but I just want to see the numbers.

Which exhaust do "you" think is "best" for a 2007+ Infiniti G35 Sedan? Why?

"OFFICIAL" since other one was missing a few popular exhaust. Obviously I couldn't fit all of them.

Others that I would like to have been included is Custom, Stock, Not Listed, MXP, Impul, Magnaflow, etc.

Again, this isn't a poll for the most expensive, best sounding, best quality, etc.

I want to know what do "YOU" think is "BEST" for the 2nd Gen Sedan.

Last edited by OMG35S; 09-24-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:26 PM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Amuse hands down... but too damn pricey. :/

Old 09-25-2009, 10:27 AM
Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts
+1 for Amuse

Old 09-25-2009, 11:17 AM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
fficial: best????

You know everyone is going to vote for what they're running.
There are many differing criteria for choosing a system.

Last edited by InTgr8r; 09-25-2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
^+1

This poll will be biased based on what people already own. I'd have to say majority will be choosing FI as it was one of the first choices we had and it still is one of the most popular one.

The problem with this poll is that most of the members here have never experienced more than one type of exhaust system, and majority of the members will pick the exhaust they currently own (which is their first choice from the beginning).

Old 09-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by B L U E S L A T E
^+1

This poll will be biased based on what people already own. I'd have to say majority will be choosing FI as it was one of the first choices we had and it still is one of the most popular one.

The problem with this poll is that most of the members here have never experienced more than one type of exhaust system, and majority of the members will pick the exhaust they currently own (which is their first choice from the beginning).
Unfortunately that is the reality.
What would really be great is to have a big azz vendor shootout meet.

Old 09-25-2009, 02:10 PM
Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Reposting from other thread....

Gotta Love these threads....should be more like "vote for the Exhaust you have" LOL

I think as far as these forums go, you will get a majority of people saying FI Invidia and Stillen. If you are simply looking for an axle back, Tannabe is the only option really.

FI is the Quietest of the 3 zero drone on the highway and good gains. (the 3 reasons i bought that exhaust )

Invidia is not a resonated X Pipe like the FI exhaust so it will be a bit louder and have some rasp to it (although people claim the rasp goes away over time.) Some have wrapped the Exaust with heat wrap and is said to remove all drone and rasp from the system. This is the Least Expensive of these so it makes for a very affordable option. I may have seriously considered this exhaust if i had not already bought the FI.

Stillen i have heard nothing but bad things about. Pipes Yellowing, The system being too loud and droning terribly and improper fittement.

Old 09-25-2009, 02:39 PM
Received 55 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by Austin713

Gotta Love these threads....should be more like "vote for the Exhaust you have" LOL

I think as far as these forums go, you will get a majority of people saying FI Invidia and Stillen. If you are simply looking for an axle back, Tannabe is the only option really.

FI is the Quietest of the 3 zero drone on the highway and good gains. (the 3 reasons i bought that exhaust )

Invidia is not a resonated X Pipe like the FI exhaust so it will be a bit louder and have some rasp to it (although people claim the rasp goes away over time.) Some have wrapped the Exaust with heat wrap and is said to remove all drone and rasp from the system. This is the Least Expensive of these so it makes for a very affordable option. I may have seriously considered this exhaust if i had not already bought the FI.

Stillen i have heard nothing but bad things about. Pipes Yellowing, The system being too loud and droning terribly and improper fittement.
You missed the updates in Robby's thread, they've changed the design.

Old 09-25-2009, 03:00 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Interesting... I knew that most people will vote for which exhaust he/she has. I am curious to see the results..

I'm in the market for an exhaust. I don't know if I should just wait to pick up a used one or just purchase a new one. Car is only 3 days old and I'm looking to make it louder.

Fast Intentions seems like a solid choice but as someone stated earlier they make custom exhausts of what is already out there. Sebring tips, magnaflow parts, etc. I think they are charging a little too much for their exhaust.

Invidia sounds promising. Seems to be getting good reviews and also is available for around $800 shipped new.

Keep the votes coming. It's interesting to see what everyone is running.

Thanks,

Adam

Old 09-25-2009, 05:00 PM
Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by E-Ticket Ride
You missed the updates in Robby's thread, they've changed the design.
Youre completely right! i saw that the other day and completely forgot! i bet it sounds mean!! anyone have the resonated invidia system yet with sound clips??

Old 09-27-2009, 05:23 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Amuse hands down. Even though I love my FI

Old 09-27-2009, 09:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Austin713

Agreed, though I will say that I did a ton of research before buying my components. I am very happy with my choice and would likely do it again, even given the additional options available now.

I believe that FI is quite nice for the reasons you've stated. FI designed this with the luxury sedan aspect in mind. Needed a strong but not overpowering sound without drone or rasp. And if you want some more performance and sound just add their HFC. For sure one of the more expensive solutions though.

I also have read nothing but bad things about Stillen. Who voted for that and why? Not to say that you cannot be happy with your Stillen exhaust but it would seem there are better choices.

Last edited by chapter29; 09-27-2009 at 09:16 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chapter29
Agreed, though I will say that I did a ton of research before buying my components. I am very happy with my choice and would likely do it again, even given the additional options available now.

I believe that FI is quite nice for the reasons you've stated. FI designed this with the luxury sedan aspect in mind. Needed a strong but not overpowering sound without drone or rasp. And if you want some more performance and sound just add their HFC. For sure one of the more expensive solutions though.

I also have read nothing but bad things about Stillen. Who voted for that and why? Not to say that you cannot be happy with your Stillen exhaust but it would seem there are better choices.
why have y'all only heard bad things? I've had no issues with mine at all, it sounds absolutely amazing. Haven't noticed anything as far as pipe yellowing. And I can handle a little bit of drone if you're going uphill in top gear to save a couple hundred bucks over FI. And the Stillen looks better IMO, to the point that FI has started offering tips that look like the Stillen tips

Old 09-28-2009, 05:27 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by popcornten
why have y'all only heard bad things? I've had no issues with mine at all, it sounds absolutely amazing. Haven't noticed anything as far as pipe yellowing. And I can handle a little bit of drone if you're going uphill in top gear to save a couple hundred bucks over FI. And the Stillen looks better IMO, to the point that FI has started offering tips that look like the Stillen tips
^ Thanks to me

Old 09-28-2009, 08:18 AM
Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts
I agree
Stillen tips > FI tips

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Which is the "best" exhaust? :official: