V36 General Tech Questions Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech catagories

Another Spring/Alignment ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 11:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another Spring/Alignment ?

Hi guys...I'm trying to make my decision on purchasing H&R springs or the Eibach Pro Kit springs. I've read almost every post here on the subject and the information has been great!! Is there any members here that have the H&R's on their G sedan with the Eibach camber adjustment kit? if so what were the results what you expected..?

Also ive read in random posts about the height of the 2 springs but does any one have a definitive answer on which set sits lower and the ride quality between the 2?

Thanks in advance for all replies..Im looking to purchase within the week!!

Old 04-27-2008, 11:52 PM

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
The camber kit doesn't care what springs are installed, so the camber kit will work. The only one currently available (that I know of) is the SPC rear kit.

Measurements on the rear are about the same between Eibach and H&R. H&R front is lower than Eibach front.

Ride quality from both manufacturer's springs got positive feedback.

Your decision will be based on price and how low you want the front.

Originally Posted by 07Geezy
Hi guys...I'm trying to make my decision on purchasing H&R springs or the Eibach Pro Kit springs. I've read almost every post here on the subject and the information has been great!! Is there any members here that have the H&R's on their G sedan with the Eibach camber adjustment kit? if so what were the results what you expected..?

Also ive read in random posts about the height of the 2 springs but does any one have a definitive answer on which set sits lower and the ride quality between the 2?

Thanks in advance for all replies..Im looking to purchase within the week!!

Last edited by terrycs; 04-27-2008 at 11:54 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks alot terry..i read your extensive review on the eibachs....very good stuff. I only wish i could get some R&D on my G...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.