SxExCx

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2011, 07:07 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
SxExCx

I have been a customer of Sean's (SxExCx) for several years now. He has done a large percentage of the polishing work in my engine bay. I still remember the first time I visited Sean's garage. I hadn't yet decided whether or not I was going to mod my engine bay, but once I saw the freshly polished plenums stacked up in his garage and heard the great reviews on his grounding kit I was sold.

Sean goes out of his way to take care of all of his customers. His customer service is top notch! I recall when his PS tank was first released I was one of the very first to receive one. There was an issue with it leaking out of the top breather hole a tiny bit and he quickly resolved the issue and sent me a breather tube to install under the cap within a day free of charge.

I HIGHLY recommend Sean! Over the years we have become really good friends.

Work/services that Sean has done has performed on my car:

1. Polished Plenum
2. Polished Throttle Body
3. Polished Timing Cover
4. Polished Cam Covers
5. Polished VTC housings
6. Custom Grounding Kit - Blue
7. Venair Silicone Coolant Hoses install
8. Pi-Thon Hose Locks install
9. UTR Chrome Z Tube install
10. Throttle Body Coolant Bypass Mod
11. Polished lower plenum
12. Polished MD Spacer
13. Polished NRG Strut bar brackets
14. Removed various unneeded brackets and bolts
15. Polished PS tank
16. Countless amount of advice and suggestions!!

First round of mods Sean did to my engine bay:

Sean working on my bay back in early 2009

After 3 years of work and help from a lot of people, including Sean, bay looks like this now:

Last edited by CandlestickPark; 12-19-2011 at 12:37 AM.
The following users liked this post:
G35Papa (02-15-2013)
Old 12-18-2011, 09:28 PM
Ban Hammer Expert

Received 635 Likes on 551 Posts
I have had my car for a little over two years now and i'm happy to say that Sean's grounding kit was the first mod i ever purchased

I still remember the day that me and my wife drove up to his house one night (pretty late actually) and had one of the best experiences with a purchase ever. Spent probably 2 hours talking to him while he installed the kit on my car and gave me a bunch of tips about what i should do and even helped me out by letting me know that my tires were completely bald and the metal splines were showing....not only did he save me from having a blow out on the freeway but he even hooked me up with his friend who gave me a sick deal on the rims i have now...Sean is a chill guy and definately goes out of his way to help whoever it is that asks for his help

Also bought one of the Killjulez shift ***** that he is selling through him and needless to say it was just another satisfying product that he is putting out there for the G community

In my opinion Sean (SxExCx) is the best vendor on driver hands down!!!!

Old 12-18-2011, 09:41 PM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
after all of the performance mods i've made i was EXTREMELY skeptical about Sean's custom grounding kit, after the stillen kit i was questioning grounding kits in general. i was BLOWN AWAY by upgrading to his kit!!! no joke, Sean is also a great guy and was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and flexible w/my purchase. he only deals quality parts and that's really reassuring w/a market flooded w/so much garbage.

The following users liked this post:
G35Papa (02-15-2013)
Old 12-18-2011, 09:57 PM

Received 802 Likes on 678 Posts
G35 Sedan
had a big smile on my face on my way to in and out tonight because of how much better my car shifts lol big thanks to sean, great guy to do business with...second to none in communication

Old 12-18-2011, 11:30 PM
Wings Nation

Received 625 Likes on 456 Posts
Originally Posted by ambiguous113
...In my opinion Sean (SxExCx) is the best vendor on driver hands down!!!!
^ This. Big ups for Sean!

Old 12-19-2011, 12:18 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 457 Likes on 237 Posts
Thanks guys, I really appreciate this feedback.

I never intended on being a vendor here, it just kinda happened.
I have met some great people over the years, some of which have become great personal friends.

I love working on cars, I love helping people, and I hope to be here for a long time.

Drive hard and praise Jesus,

-Sean

The following 10 users liked this post by SxExCx:
alfhasg35 (12-19-2011), bigc (12-19-2011), CandlestickPark (12-19-2011), Captain Supreme Sausage (12-19-2011), Drew113 (12-19-2011), Eno (12-23-2011), G35Papa (02-15-2013), JaE35 (12-19-2011), SDGenius (12-19-2011), Silencer_0 (12-29-2011) and 5 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 12-19-2011, 12:30 AM
Received 295 Likes on 183 Posts
Sean is a great vendor with great products and we have become friends over the last couple years .. I'm glad that there are vendors like Sean on our site that are always willing to help...!! Thumbs up to SxExCx..!!!!!

A+++

Old 12-23-2011, 01:05 PM
Eno
Received 219 Likes on 164 Posts
I haven't ordered from Sean for awhile but as many will agree I have seen him in here constantly on the prowl for opportunities to guide people in the right direction with their builds or polishing projects. He is continuously seeking new ways of making our cars look better, inside and out. Performance related mods like grounding kits, and most impressive is the daunting array of polished parts. He continues to expand his inventory with the latest shift ***** and reservoirs.

As the saying goes: "Seize opportunity- do not try to create it." Sean has undoubtedly done this. He's paid close attention to what we were looking for and has met demand with some fantastic products.

Even when he knew I was going to get some parts polished through a guy local to the shop I was at, his replies to my PM questions about the parts I was wondering about were almost instant. Looking back at my first transaction with him I was trying to hunt down a local guy (Gordie I think) who made a grounding kit similar to Sean's. Sean proactively contacted me as the time past (with no response from G) and made me a great deal on his grounding kit. Shipped within days!

Most recently, he and a couple other vendors stepped up and provided consollation prizes to a guy who was screwed by another vendor (who will remain nameless because we all know who it is).

His business sense, technical expertise, natural ability and attention to detail make him a model vendor within the online community. Sean: Keep up the great work!

Old 01-09-2012, 04:14 AM
Received 90 Likes on 82 Posts
Probably one of the nicest most honest guys on this forum. I've done a lot of transactions with Sean and had a lot of great conversations. I truely consider him a good friend and great vendor. Thanks man!