OLD TOWN PASADENA (MINI-MEET) No. 1

Important information that all SoCal G35 owners need to know:

WHEN: SATURDAY, APRIL 17, 2004
TIME: 1-1:30PM
WHERE: OLD TOWN PASADENA – YARD HOUSE
Paseo Colorado
330 East Colorado Blvd. Suite 230, Pasadena CA 91101
Phone: (626) 577-YARD

Agenda: We will be meeting in the Yard House between 1-1:30PM. Have a nice and relaxing lunch, drinks, and talk about our modifications on our G35’s. Then, we will go and ride the Azusa Canyon (directions will be available later). After the cruise, we will head back to Old Town Pasadena and get some beers, drinks, and maybe get our freaks on in Q’s nightclub.

How does that sound? Clint, if you can help us out with some kind of map of Azusa Canyon. If you need any help, please let me or Cyndee know! Thanks a lot!

Please copy and paste the information above and add your name including your Screen Name/City/how many guests/mods./comments

I would like to get a final count by next Tuesday/Wednesday so I can make reservations at The Yard House.

I hope you guys can make it!!! If not, you better have a good reason, j/k

1. G35Chic – Stephanie/Upland/Me, myself and I/stock/See ya guys there!

Stephanie
2003 G35C Premium Brilliant Silver
w/ Willow Leather/Bose/Nav./Delphi XM Radio

Old 04-05-2004, 11:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: OLD TOWN PASADENA (MINI-MEET) No. 1

Paseo Colorado

Agenda: We will be meeting in the Yard House between 1-1:30PM. Have a nice and relaxing lunch, drinks, and talk about our modifications on our G35’s. Then, we will go and ride the Azusa Canyon (directions will be available later). After the cruise, we will head back to Old Town Pasadena and get some beers, drinks, and maybe get our freaks on in Q’s nightclub.

How does that sound? Clint, if you can help us out with some kind of map of Azusa Canyon. If you need any help, please let me or Cyndee know! Thanks a lot!

Please copy and paste the information above and add your name including your Screen Name/City/how many guests/mods./comments

I would like to get a final count by next Tuesday/Wednesday so I can make reservations at The Yard House.

2. LadyG35 - Cyndee / LA / cyndee & cindy -j/k /stk / um.. um... no comment

Ladyg35
Ivory PearlG35 cpe, 6-spd manual tran. w/ Navi

Old 04-05-2004, 11:27 PM

> Macky/Huntington Beach/Me+1/Mitsu EVO 8/ ill try to come

<font color=blue>JDM GTO and WRX</font color=blue>

Old 04-05-2004, 11:32 PM
G Kreuzer

Paseo Colorado

3. THX723 - Clint / Philips Ranch / ... forced in! j/k

Clint (THX723)

Old 04-05-2004, 11:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Paseo Colorado

4. WhiteG35C - Tom / Anaheim Hills / I think its stock.../ I'll see you guys there

03 G35 Coupe: Check my profile for the spec.

Old 04-05-2004, 11:55 PM

I can't wait to see you guys there...Here is my cell no. 909.559.7350. I don't mind posting up my no. If you guys have any questions, let me know! If I don't pick up, I'm either washing my G35, working hard, or flirting with men...hehe, j/k Leave a message...I'm good with returning calls!!!

Stephanie

Old 04-06-2004, 12:45 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im gonna try to come, but i dunno if i can make it. ill try though.

nuttyprof/not stock black sedan

G35S 6MT
Technosquare ECU
350Z Springs & Struts
JWT popcharger + Z-tube
Stillen True Dual Exhaust
6-wire ground kit

Trending Topics

Old 04-06-2004, 03:59 AM

Paseo Colorado

4. WhiteG35C - Tom / Anaheim Hills / I think its stock.../ I'll see you guys there
5. G35 - stock/black sedan
6. rrowen - Randy / Studio City

'03c6mt/Blk/Premium/Sport/Aero
Eibach's/Hyper-Ground/Ztube+JWT/Injen SES
Rogue Shifter/Momo/Sparco

Old 04-06-2004, 09:15 AM

aww! another meet!?! It's the weekend of the Long Beach Grand Prix.....NOOOO!!!!!!

Old 04-06-2004, 10:38 AM

I will definitely post more information out. I want this mini meet to be pretty organized. I need a strong head count by next Wednesday so I can make reservations. Stay tuned...

Stephanie

Old 04-06-2004, 07:52 PM

I really wish that I could go- but it is my old school's open house up in San Luis Obispo. Man, I've been missing out- last weekend was fun, though.

Have some fun for me!

Danation.com - G35C CB & GRAPHITE / NAV / PREM / AT

Old 04-06-2004, 08:15 PM

IMPORTANT FYI! I heard that there might be discrepencies between me and Kawika. I just posted the mini meet in OLD TOWN PASADENA after I found out about Kawika's VALLEY MEET. Besides, it looks to me that Kawika is having the meetings in the Valley. For many of us, thats pretty far. Since my G35 is on a lease, I can only drive so many miles per year. So, there is no discrepencies between me and Kawika.

Another thing, I have a pair of walkie talkies, I think it would be a great idea if we had more. Just a thought.

Directions to the Yard House. If your going east on Colorado, Yard House will be to your right. If your going west on Colorado, Yard House will be on your left. The Yard House is in the new Paseo shopping center. They are also on the 2nd floor. There is a parking structure underneath them. SO, LETS TRY TO PARK ON THE 2ND FLOOR!

Again, if there was any complications, I sincerely apologize. Thanks!

Stephanie

Old 04-06-2004, 11:30 PM

ONE MORE THING.. STEPH IS ALSO ASSISTING MY IDEA OF MOVING AROUND FROM CITIES TO CITIES EVERY TWO WEEKS INSTEAD OF MEETING ONLY IN ONE AREA.. UNLIKE KAWIKA.. WE WILL EVENTUALLY END UP BACK IN THE VALLEY BUT... I THOUGHT THIS IDEA WOULD BE GOOD SO THAT WE CAN MEET MORE PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT AREAS TO MAKE THE MEGA MEETS A BIT MORE PERSONAL.. NO AFFENSE TO ANYONE OR THERE MEETS .. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO CK OUT DIFFERENT CITIES AND DO SPONTANEOUS THINGS IN DIFFERENT AREAS RATHER THAN STICKING WITH ONE . SOMETIMES PEOPLE DON'T LIKE DRIVING FAR DISTANCES.... UNLIKE MY SELF.

PSSSS... KAWIKA.. WHY DON'T U JOIN US FOR THIS... IT WOULD BE NICE.... TO HAVE THE VALLEY PEOPLE CARAVAN TO PASADENA THEN TO A CLUB AND DRINK... IF YA COME I PROMISE I DRINK (1.5 SHOTS) AND DANCE.... AND STOP SAYING "YEAH WHATEVER"..... I'M A LITTLE FLAKEY BUT I DO KEEP MY WORD... I HATE ALCOHOL.. BUT I GUESS I OWE U ONE FOR BEING A PARTY POOOOPER =P..

Ladyg35
Ivory PearlG35 cpe, 6-spd manual tran. w/ Navi

Old 04-07-2004, 03:05 AM

I would like to come out and meet other G owners but got a mandatory drill that weekend. Hopefully there'll be more in the future and look forward to meeting you guys. Btw, drinks and clubbing sounds good...since i recently turned 21. =)

'03 G35c DG/G 6mt, full options

Old 04-07-2004, 03:07 AM

Hey there ladies... No problem. Sounds like a great Idea on your parts. I'd love to be involved as much as possible. The only thing I could ask is that we locate a representative of each area to choose a couple of cruise routes. I know a lot of areas so I wouldn't mind helping where needed.

Steph,
I must admit I was a little bitter about the whole fact, especially since you were thinking of heading out for the "Valley" meet last weekend. But hey, it's all good.
I had spoke with Zack and Clint about the V Krew meeting up, then caravanning out to Old Town. I may not be able to attend, more so now, since I may have to work that day. Also, my girl KRZY_K's mom's B-day is that day.

Cindy,
Thanx for the offer. If I don't make it can i get a rain check? I think everyone knows how I hate to miss out on a party oppertunity.

-Kawika

P.S.
For those who care. I drive a Silver Sedan 6MT CA license plate "KRZ HAYN" = "Krazy Hawaiian". A "Shaka" is always welcome.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OLD TOWN PASADENA (MINI-MEET) No. 1