West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

SoCal Mega Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 01:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SoCal Mega Group Buy

Hi Everyone:

During the Stillen meet in Costa Mesa (SoCal) over the weekend, the idea came up that us SoCal Z and G drivers should compile a list of all the mods we want and then shop that list (and the install) for the best price with local (and possibly non-local) vendors. Everyone agreed that if we get a large list put together with a sizable total $, we should be able to get pretty good pricing. Then we'll schedule an install day(s) and then we can all go home with a smile on our faces. What do you think?

There is no limitation on what mods you want (and technically you don't even have to be in SoCal to particiate) but instead of me retyping all the details, since everything is already posted on the Z board, please just go over there and read the post and if interested, add your mods to the list. This is purely in the interest of great good and saving money for us enthusiasts and I have no ties with or interest in any vendors whatsoever, so hopefully mods will allow my cross posting (fingers crossed). Here's the link:

http://my350z.com/forum/showthread.p...threadid=77878