West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

HELLO SACRAMENTO >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2003, 11:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HELLO SACRAMENTO >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey wassup! Any Sacramento owners? I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting for my G/Skyline. Anyone with any reputable tint shops in Sac area they could reccommend? I have had quite a few cars and all have been tinted, all but one did great jobs....however they have all gone under or disappeared from Sac? =( I'm looking for a tint shop that does the film to the edge and can hide those lil dots at the rear window? Metallic and definetly NO double cuts for the rear window..that's BS!
FYI, I currently drive a 99 Acura TL......Modded with Comptech parts...My car was their initial project R&D car for the TL? Not that ya care...lol...just shootin the [censored]!!!!
Nuff Said!

"Use the Forced Induction Luke!"
-Jedi

Old 04-18-2003, 02:17 PM
Re: HELLO SACRAMENTO >>>>>>>>>>>>>

haha, you're a hyper one arent you?

well I don't think the other sac area people read the west coast forum...but I have counted 5 (including me):

1) me
2) CaLiPnoyG35c
3) hyperxmr2
4) Jedi (you)
5) Dennis (Granite Bay)

I ordered my coupe from Roseville Infiniti, and still waiting on it. I used to drive a lowerd/body-kit 98 Nissan Maxima (Black) still do actually, it's just stock now, all 4x4 high and plain looking.

CB G35c 5AT on order...

SAC TOWN, CA

Old 04-18-2003, 03:48 PM

Actually I live in Honolulu but I'm from Granite Bay. I don't own a G yet but I'm getting one either spring or fall. Sorry for the confusion.

Dennis.

Old 04-19-2003, 01:23 AM

Live in Manteca- 50 miles south head that way fairly infrequently-

Go Kings!!!

2003.5 G35 Sedan, Caribbean Blue, Sport
1994 MustangGT w/ 347 Street Fighter 422.8HP & 488.6 lb/ft

Old 05-17-2003, 09:56 AM

hey! just joined.... picked up my coupe 3 days ago from sacto infiniti.

has anyone found a place that does the "clear bra" install? and someone asked about a good window tinting place, did you get one? if so, please pass it on... thanks!

Old 05-17-2003, 01:43 PM

Hey Jeff, welcome to the board and congrats on the excellent purchase decision! [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I'm waitng for my car from Sac Infiniti as well, probalbly in mid June, I hope.
I grabbed a Sac yellow pages and have been flipping pages and making calls to get numbers.....have only called a few so far. Haven't had any look with a Clear Bra installer as of yet. [img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img] You'd think a big city like Sac would have tons of those places, considering all the cars on the road. Seems like just about everyone has a new car nowadays.
I'll keep you posted if I find out some info. and you do the same.
I'm gonna call Motorsports Dynamics and see who the reccommend. Take care.

-Jedi
Ordered 4/03: 2003 G35C, 6MT, Blk/Blk. Loaded ETA ~ 7/03

Old 05-17-2003, 07:42 PM

will do.... thanks for the reply. i'm sure you can't wait till june! i got lucky, infiniti had a model on lot that was an exact match of what i wanted, so no waiting.

i am going to call around for bra & tint. infiniti gave me a number to "tint pros" but they had no info for clear bra.

Old 05-17-2003, 08:58 PM

wassup sactown I live here and go to school at uc davis so u might see me on hiway50/80 and i also like crusing/racing on sunrise blvd on a saturday night- my g35 coupe is ivory pearl with 19' ssr gt3 rims and if ur driving close enough to me you'll hear a mean growl coz i have an injen CAI =) check my username page on here for pics

2003 Ivory Pearl g35 coupe/graphite lthr
manumatic/premium
Sactown Cali-go KINGS

Old 05-17-2003, 09:58 PM

WOW, no license plate and you cruise Sunrise Blvd??! Your just askin for it dude, lol! [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img] I'll see ya in about 1 month.

-Jedi
Ordered 4/03: 2003 G35C, 6MT, Blk/Blk. Loaded ETA ~ 7/03

Old 05-18-2003, 03:16 PM

Sunrise Blvd? *yawn* thats so out of style.

I used to "cruise" there when I just got my license. It's way overrated now. Cops everywhere, new flashing stop lights (on purpose, created to prevent cruising). It's just no fun anymore.

And street racing? Come on, thats so old. Let me guess...you go to watch "races" on White Rock Rd.?

I don't know, maybe I just need a new reason to go out there again....something like a new car....maybe even a G35c [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] well I guess I'll find out when it actually gets here.

CB G35c 5AT on order...

SAC TOWN, CA

Old 05-18-2003, 05:07 PM

say what u want i dont care if its out of style or what not coz i've raced many worthy opponents, just last night: 03 m3, 03 vette, and pontiac firehawk last week, and i live right off sunrise so its convenient for me..and i never hear people talking about sunrise as the hot spot or anything i just go out there for the fact that late saturday nights there are a lot of car enthusiasts and "racers" instead of the usual traffic... And of course i dont race up there near the mall where all the cops are posted and stoplights flashing

No, i dont watch the races on white rock coz i dont think those exist anymore...and you are correct about street racing being "so old" because it is and it will always be around
Do u have something against testing the performance of your car against others on the street?

2003 Ivory Pearl g35 coupe/graphite lthr
manumatic/premium
Sactown Cali-go KINGS

Old 05-18-2003, 08:33 PM

relax, i'm not trying to start anything. i have nothing against street racing, it's just the fact that every kid in a 90's civic/accord dropped to the ground with a 12" wing thinks he's a street racer. and movies glamourize that. thats what sucks.

you can race all the cars that you want, don't expect to beat M3's or Vettes....but thats not the point.

as long as you enjoy driving and enjoy your car, thats what matters. i personally can't wait to get my car to run around some of the backroads out here in Lincoln.

peace

CB G35c 5AT on order...

SAC TOWN, CA

Old 05-25-2003, 10:21 PM

Yep, I am in Roseville... picked up my G from infiniti fairfield in Feb. Love it!! They guys in fairfield were hungry for the sale ,so their price was awesome, I guess their dealership is only about 8 months old. Also they were the only ones on the coast that had exactly what I wanted, Sac infiniti tried but to no avail.... Anyway I am looking for a reputable shop for tinting also so when anyone finds one let me know. I have used a tint shop in Roseville to do my last car, 3 series bmw but the passenger window bubbled up at the top, not too noticeable and I might have unrealistic expectations but I don't want any bubbles!!!! I'll keep my eyes out for you guys!!!

2003.5 Black/willow/sports &premium/navigation

Old 05-28-2003, 01:20 PM

when you say tint shop in roseville, are you talking about tint pros? that's who sac infiniti referred me to.

i had a clear bra installed by autoshield, in rancho cordova. they also do tint and i'm thinking of having it done by them. they did a good job on the bra install & were very friendly.

Old 05-28-2003, 03:12 PM

jeffjcalweb: how much was the clear-bra install at AutoShield?? Does it cover just the bumper/mirrors/hood?

PS: Just out of curiosity, do you work for the CalWeb ISP?

CB G35c 5AT on order...

SAC TOWN, CA

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HELLO SACRAMENTO >>>>>>>>>>>>>