West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

How many of us are in Utah?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
How many of us are in Utah?

hey all you g lovers out there. I was at my local wal-mart crap store earlier today and saw another g35 sedan that was the exact same color as mine rocking the g35driver.com stickers on the rear windows with some of the coupe 18's in matte black , and it made me wonder how many more of us are on this site that live in UT, or thereabouts.
So post up if you live in utah and are driving a sedan (coupes can too if they're bored I guess.)
I'm thinking if we get enough of us we could do a get together or something sometime.

Old 09-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wonder the same thing on a daily basis lol I'm in orem and I down to start meeting up and getting to g love sharing going

Old 09-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
cool man I am down. I currently have some gear head guys I get together with every now and then but none of them are g owners. if you wanna do something some time just shoot me a pm with your number and we can hang.
my gear head buddies are doing a little meet on the 29th of september if you'd like to go. the wife is going to be having our first any day now so I more than likely won't be able to make it, but if you want to go let me know and I will get you the time and place.

Old 10-03-2012, 12:19 AM
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
I live in Provo and work in Orem, so you may have seen me driving between the two. Silver 06x Sedan, Nismo license plate frame.

Saw my car's twin tonight on the way home...black wheels and sounded like the muffler was cut off. Anyone here?