West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

Bay area dealership

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2003, 12:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bay area dealership

Where do you all recommend (and whom) in the BA for a G? I'm very interested in obtaining one, and need some good feedback

Old 06-03-2003, 12:40 AM
Registered

Re: Bay area dealership

i got mine at peninsula in redwood city..good customer service...or frontier infiniti...is also not too bad..

Old 06-03-2003, 12:09 PM

If you're in the East bay, I got mine at Infiniti of Pleasanton and they treated me well (and continue to do so with the Service Dept.) It's been a while since I bought, but Katherine was my Salesperson and was courteous and went the extra mile for me.

Drive safe, have fun, kick butt when necessary
<font color=green>'03 Emerald Mist</font color=green>
Premium/Sport/Xenon

Old 06-03-2003, 01:22 PM

I was mislead twice by peninsula of infiniti (they are owned by frontier infiniti)... they bump the price by about $2000 for dealer add-ons and quoted me MSRP over the phone... even after i put a deposit down, they tried getting me for the lo-jack ($1000)...

I agree that infiniti of pleasanton is courteous and treated me ver well... I recommend talking to mark latimer...

G35C - 6MT - DG/G - Premium

Old 06-04-2003, 12:07 AM

Does anyone have names of the folks they dealt with (good/bad experiences - just so i know who to talk to or stay away from)...?

What type of options did you guys get? Did you feel like you got a good deal overall?

Old 06-04-2003, 05:21 PM

Infiniti of Fairfield was awesome for me. I live in Sac but they couldn't come close to the deal Fairfield gave me. Glen was my contact there. I highly highly recommend.

2003.5 Black/willow/sports &premium/navigation

Old 06-05-2003, 09:28 AM
IQ9

I bought mine from Pleasanton Infiniti-from Katherine as well. They did a great job and are still doing so in the service department. Frontier Infiniti sucks-stay the hell away from there. They size you up by what you wear. I was told I might be able to afford a used G20(we never even talked money, they told me what they felt I could afford). I bought my G 2 days later from Katherine and took it to Frontier for its first oil change just to be a a$$hole. I love the look on the sales people faces. I wore the same clothes no less. I loved it,they are big time A$$HOLES. Spend your money else where. I could not get a staright number out of Peninsula either. They kept playing with the price and lied about having the car on their lot. I was on their lot when I called them back and no B Silver G sedan matching the car I purchased the following day at Pleasanton. They did state" I am the only dealer that keeps winter packs in my inventory" load of $hit.Don't trust'em. Niello has a good rep. They were nice and told me they would trade for the car but the could not deal as low as Pleasanton-they were staright up about it.

03.5 Sedan/B. Silver/Prem/Winter/Aero/Tint/Rims
69 Chevelle Hard Top BB/4.11's/Posi

Old 06-06-2003, 07:16 PM

DANG! Sounds like my trip to the BMW dealership... I wore shorts/tshirt, and the salesmen wouldn't give me the time of day... I swore to never buy a bmw from the stevens creek lot...buncha BUNGHOLES! ah wells... I appreciate the references!

Anyone know about the dealership off 101 near Redwood City?

Pleasanton may be a good drive for me, but will def be a SWEET ride home

Old 06-09-2003, 11:05 AM

I have a coupe on order from Niello Infiniti in Concord (expecting arrival any day now). So far I've had a great experience, no mark ups, no add ons, nothing like that. It's MSRP + tax, tags and title. No dealer fees, marketing fees, etc.

G35C 6MT Black/Willow (June Delivery)

Old 06-10-2003, 02:09 AM
Cali Event Coordinator
BASE ACURA TLX NOW WANT A G35 AGAIN THOUGH

I got mine from Steve and Norman Chu (F&I).
I've been in the business of selling cars and gave them MSRP. New model and the only d.platinum with nav in the bay area at the time Nov. '02. Well worth it! Breaks squeeking at 11k gotta have it looked at. The guys at JAGUAR on Van Ness treated me like that..I gave them details of the X-Type that I wanted to trade in my TL-S...told them the payoff and that I was willing to put down a little more...A$$HOLES hasd my credit score which I offerend and W2 forms...NO ACTION or even a call back for visiting...
Guess maybe they thought i wasn't wearing a suite when I walked in and only had on a short sleeve and shorts...but hey $$$ talks their loss! Check out Pleasonton Infiniti also Mike Sexton...used to be my supervisor back in the day!

'03 Sedan / Navi / Desert Platinum / Delphi Sat / 35% Tint

61392-redsjavahouse1.jpg

Old 06-10-2003, 02:36 PM

got my g35 sedan from concord infiniti. including taxes, license, etc. paid less than msrp. kaye was real helpful

Old 06-14-2003, 11:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I posted the following in other forums:

"I will stop by marin infiniti tomorrow since i will be working at richmond on sunday,if i get off work early enough tho,yes i do work on freaking sundays.

just return from two infiniti dealership today, boy i tell ya, those ppl are out of thier lil minds, at "peninsula infiniti" they try to sneak an "lo jack" and some other paint crap onto the deal hope that i would notice them, WRONG...the msrp with premium package should be around $34,300, but they keep quote the price of $36,740. when i confront they about it, they just say that it was installed option, but funny thing is that the car i was "buying" is still at port in L.A. other thing was that i have an preappoved loan at 5.15%, but the monthly payment they quote at was for 6%, its minor difference but for the life of the loan, i would end up paying bout $900 more!!! but they are very nice to me tho and answer any questions that i had, only thing (well, other than being sneaky,cant blame them for trying tho) was that they dont let ppl test drive the couple or maybe just wont let ME.

second was at "frontier infiniti" in san jose, they only charge $895 for the lo jack, the saleman was either have some other place he rather be or he is just an plain a**wipe, he was in such hurry, he keeping saying"pick a car and go insided to do some numbers" didnt offen me an test drive or show me around, he got kinda annoyed when i aske him if they have more car with differnet colors in stock, he say "ya" but wont tell me where they are, i had to lQQk for them by myself(which is fine by me tho) and he say thats all they have no other shippment in 3-4 months, "yeah rite" was my reply.

in either case they wont lower the price from msrp, so no car for me,hopefully i will have better expericance with marin infinit. I am holding on atleast $1,500 below msrp think thats possible???maybe i should lQQk at differnet cars like bimmer, 350z, audi TT, 2002 vett?,but G35 lQQks so so so so so so so so so sweet, specialy in person."--- s.w.

the pereson i talked to at frontier infiniti was 'rico" stay away from him at all cost, cant remember the name form peninsula infiniti was, but i am sure wont make any difference who u talk to, they will charge you $2300 for lo jack.