West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

Sacramento Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 09:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Sacramento Meet

mozy:What color is your car and when did you pick it up? I might have gotten it cleaned up for you[img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img] I say that the Navi is almost usless because it is pretty easy to find your way around I-80 and Highway 50 its not like LA where there are 30 different freeways that all lead almost to the same place. If you are new to the area then maybe the Navi would be helpful. That is just my opinion.

Jedi:You dont have to worry about pissing me off its pretty hard to do[img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] and I drive 'em like i stole 'em all the time J/K[img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Proud owner of a 1991 3000GT VR-4
And a Proud Employee of Sacramento Infiniti

Old 06-22-2003, 10:48 PM

Christobal65: It was a Caribbean Blue/Willow Cloth, base model, see what I mean when I said I could barely afford the car? But I basically got everything that I wanted, nothing that I didn't like sunroof/leather/220w bose. I got it on June 10th. I bet you guys don't get too many base cloth models, in fact, I bet mine was the first and only one.

You're right about the I-80 thing, but the smaller side streets throughout the city are kind of hard to navigate, I seem to get lost in them alot, I'm always too lazy to get a map.

CB 5AT - SAC, CA

Old 06-23-2003, 12:45 AM

mozy: That was the day after I started there but I didnt work that day [img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img] oh well If any of you want to stop in and say Hi I now work Sunday-Thursday from 1:00-6:00 or so I am usually the only guy out front wearing shorts[img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] AL and Jack know me.

My name is Chris and i love your cars almost as much as you do lol

I feel like i am at an AA meeting [img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]lol

Old 06-23-2003, 02:02 AM

hey AL my sales guy. im going to sell the 18" right when i get it. going towards my 14" brembos

Old 06-23-2003, 02:04 PM

Christobal: I'll probably see you when I stop by for my first oil change in a month or so! heh

hyperxmr2: hmm....I'll probably regret asking this....but how much will you be selling your 18's for? I was thinking of getting something to replace my 17's, but don't know if I should go aftermaket or stick with the logo.

CB 5AT - SAC, CA

Old 06-23-2003, 07:39 PM

dont know until i get the car

Old 07-02-2003, 10:01 AM
Registered

calipnoyg35c,
Are there any runs up in sac...maybe we can have a meet up there or at least halfway...

holla back..

Old 07-03-2003, 11:48 PM

So like does everyone in the Sacramento area have their cars yet?

On my list there are about 8 people from the Sac area, thats more than enough for a little meet, maybe a little get together near Roseville Automall.

I'm not one to be big on meets, as I have been exhausted by them with my previous car clubs, but if all the people in Sac area want to meet up just once, this would be cool.

I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the Bay Area meet on 7/19 as I don't plan on making any kind of long distance drives without a bra on the front of my car. But it would be cool to meet with the Sac people anyway.

CB 5AT - SAC, CA

Old 07-04-2003, 03:41 AM

I will be getting my car, hopefully this weekend....when I get some drive time it would be cool to meet up in the Sac area. Should be having the clear bra installed next Mon. or Tues. and windows tinted, possible looking into remote start as well.

"Use the Forced Induction Luke!"
-Jedi
Ordered 4/03: 2003 G35C, 6MT, Blk/Blk. Loaded
IT'S HERE!

Old 07-05-2003, 07:09 PM

WTF, i ordered my G before JEDI and he gets his first. someones going to get a ear full now hahaha

Old 07-06-2003, 05:31 PM

Jedi,
Where are you getting your windows tinted? I plan on tinting mine sometime this week, but still looking for a reputable place to take it to.

Old 07-06-2003, 06:33 PM

I'm trying to decide between Tint Pros in Roseville , Eclipse Window Tinting in Carmichael or Auto Shield does tinting along with clear bras. I like the Lumar tint that Eclipse uses, I just wasn't crazy about their workmanship on my Wife's Lexus last month. The tint didn't run to the edge of the window like I thought it was going to and there is 1 maybe 2 windows that I need redone because you can see the film cuts when the window rolls down about 1/4 of the way from closed. I spoke with a guy at Tint Pros and might do that.....they use Johnson Tint....although I like Lumar..........or I might call back Eclipse and tell about my concerns and see what they can do for me.
Too bad I can't find a local installer for ceramic tint (due to inside Navi antenna mount) that would be ideal.......Hyper Optik , has never returned my online requests x 2. Plus they can't spell Infiniti correct on their website. lol

"Use the Forced Induction Luke!"
-Jedi
Ordered 4/03: 2003 G35C, 6MT, Blk/Blk. Loaded
IT'S HERE!

Old 07-07-2003, 01:51 AM

I am up for a small meet depending on the date and time I still like to look at the Cars even though they pay me to look at them and drive them [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2003, 02:38 PM

Thanks for all the info, Jedi. Once you get it done, let me know how good of a job they did. Still debating. Thanks again.

Old 07-07-2003, 02:48 PM

Christobal65,
I just took my Ivory Pearl G in today to get the touch of class put on. I am suppose to bring it back on a friday to take care of some minor scratches on the driver side door sill. When they take care of the scratch, is there anything they can do about the front bumper holes? I asked Greg, the service advisor, and he said there is nothing he can do about it. Any advice will be helpful. thanks!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sacramento Meet