West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

Spoiler Installer Los Angeles?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 02:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spoiler Installer Los Angeles?

I've ordered a spoiler for my G35c from Spoilerdepot.com. Does anyone know of body shop in LA that installs them? Preferably west LA. Advantage Infiniti in Santa Monica wants $250-275 for the install, which I thought was kinda pricey.

Thanks

Old 08-28-2003, 01:34 AM
In Search of Magic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Spoiler Installer Los Angeles?

Dude I boutght my spoiler frome them too and called around some body shops to install and they wanted like 150-200 bucks to install it. So I called up REGO Sport in Glendale and had it put in for like $40. Thats with the 3rd brake light. They did a good job it looks straight and all but other than that I put some silicone on the scre heads just in case it leaked or something. Just some insurance against leakage but I didnt need to do it. Anyway dont spend like $200 on an install contact some tuner shops and let them do it cheap. Its not rocket science and they do that stuff all day long. Have fun and post some pics when you are done.

Old 08-29-2003, 03:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Spoiler Installer Los Angeles?

I was going to get my spoiler installed today by progessive image in West La on Westwood Blvd but as I went to the front of the store, I noticed that they closed down, they were suppose to do it for me for 50 to 75 bucks, Now I too have to find someone else to install my spoiler and intake, If you guys can help us please tell us a good place to have our spoilers installed close to the Los Angeles area. - Thanks