Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

where can i get white powdercoated rims at?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 11:40 PM
WRAH
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 02-25-2007, 01:10 AM
Originally Posted by WRAH
does that really work, will it leave a rich look to it, not crappy done?

Old 02-25-2007, 02:50 AM
Originally Posted by jballer10
racist ***got, what the **** are you huh? your such a ****in ***got i wanna see your G35, i bet it sucks dick
omg is all you do is start arguments on this forum? yesterday he was arguing with practically half the members about something stupid. oh yeah, you started a thread with the title of something along the lines of "g35 crashing into a tree" and all it was was you askin some noob question. everybody was hatin on you for it and you couldnt just say sorry, u had to keep callin everyone "***gots". seriously kid u need to grow up and quit arguing with everyone. most people are just trying to help you with your horrible idea of white rims and you are getting frustrated at them because they dont understand your ridiculous explanation on what you want your rims to look like??? also yesterday your signiture said u werent getting your G for a year and a half... and now today ur saying "your preparing to get it" Also i love how u try to cut people down by telling them their G isnt as cool as yours is GOING to be like you did in one of your other little arguments. please just find a new forum to trash "boi"

Last edited by addisontc; 02-25-2007 at 02:59 AM.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:12 AM
roblo those ur wheels they look sick same as mine but mine are matched to silver

Old 02-25-2007, 04:01 AM
Originally Posted by addisontc
omg is all you do is start arguments on this forum? yesterday he was arguing with practically half the members about something stupid. oh yeah, you started a thread with the title of something along the lines of "g35 crashing into a tree" and all it was was you askin some noob question. everybody was hatin on you for it and you couldnt just say sorry, u had to keep callin everyone "***gots". seriously kid u need to grow up and quit arguing with everyone. most people are just trying to help you with your horrible idea of white rims and you are getting frustrated at them because they dont understand your ridiculous explanation on what you want your rims to look like??? also yesterday your signiture said u werent getting your G for a year and a half... and now today ur saying "your preparing to get it" Also i love how u try to cut people down by telling them their G isnt as cool as yours is GOING to be like you did in one of your other little arguments. please just find a new forum to trash "boi"
SUCK MY DICK!!!

Old 02-25-2007, 07:55 AM
hahahaha... hey mods, ban this noob.
i get the feeling were arguing with a 14 yearold.

Old 02-25-2007, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by WRAH

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... and hes all... "does this really work?!" hahahahahahhahahahhaa

Old 02-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by M4Gunner
hahahaha... hey mods, ban this noob.
i get the feeling were arguing with a 14 yearold.
quit bitching and crying

Old 02-25-2007, 12:21 PM
this guy actually takes the time to say some bull****, and i havent said **** until this guy talks out of his asscrack

Old 02-25-2007, 12:43 PM
SUCK MY DICK!!!
GROW UP!!!!

someone please ban this fool

Last edited by addisontc; 02-25-2007 at 12:45 PM.
Old 02-25-2007, 12:45 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
this guy actually takes the time to say some bull****, and i havent said **** until this guy talks out of his asscrack

for those that dont know this 14 year old kid made a thread titled "nice G35 crashes into a tree" the title was simply to draw in people to answer his stupid exhuast question which this simpleton could have easily found searching. When people commented on how stupid that was he went on to talking trash to everyone.

He even changed his sig during that thread it was " Getting a G in 1 1/2 years"

THATS HOW BAD HE GOT OWNED

Have fun shopping for parts for your imaginary car, Ill be driving mine

Old 02-25-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by addisontc
lmao. i totally agree with you . this guy be saying how his g is better than someone else's g when he dont even have one... why waste time responding to this guy's thread.. WHEN u see JballerIM14 JUST come in here and attack him with the smileyss =D any 1 ready for more crazy smilies attackK!>!?!??!?!

Old 02-25-2007, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=atlast] JballerIM14 QUOTE]

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JBaller I AM 14

Old 02-25-2007, 01:15 PM
WOOOTS! damn im goood.. right when i say imma attack with smilies.. he ran!

Old 02-25-2007, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by atlast
WOOOTS! damn im goood.. right when i say imma attack with smilies.. he ran!
I am starting to feel bad for Jballa, I think he might really be retarded

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: where can i get white powdercoated rims at?