Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

What should I do?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I couldn't get a camber kit in the rear. I would rub.. The little bit of negative camber i get helps the tire fit. I'm lowered all the way with Basics. And the camber is not that bad at all.. Camber might be a bit worse with your rims due to the rim being thinner but nothing to bad. But the front is a different story. With those 8 inch wide rims in the front my camber is insane.

And yea i cut my fenders to make them fit.

Old 06-08-2007, 05:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I actually just received the fender roller in the mail from Eastwood. Chris over at Elite Auto in Laurel is rolling them as we speak. That guy has been a huge help. Should have gone there from the start. Keeping my fingers crossed for good results. Still wondering if JE Import should replace the damaged rear tires. Thanks for all the help.

Old 06-08-2007, 05:03 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
Originally Posted by VQ Hotness
I couldn't get a camber kit in the rear. I would rub.. The little bit of negative camber i get helps the tire fit. I'm lowered all the way with Basics. And the camber is not that bad at all.. Camber might be a bit worse with your rims due to the rim being thinner but nothing to bad. But the front is a different story. With those 8 inch wide rims in the front my camber is insane.

And yea i cut my fenders to make them fit.
i hear ya, i had my car slammed for HIN... -3 camber up front, looked sick though!
-GP-

Old 06-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Elite Auto is the S**T. Chris just called me and said that he was able to roll the fenders and he is actually going to drop the car a littel more. He loved the Eastwood roller so much he even wants to buy it from me. If you live anywhere near Laurel MD and need work done I would HIGHLY suggest giving him a call. (301) 604-5004. Hopefully JE Import will replace the rear tires.

Old 06-08-2007, 05:28 PM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
Originally Posted by ROSLIM
Elite Auto is the S**T. Chris just called me and said that he was able to roll the fenders and he is actually going to drop the car a littel more. He loved the Eastwood roller so much he even wants to buy it from me. If you live anywhere near Laurel MD and need work done I would HIGHLY suggest giving him a call. (301) 604-5004. Hopefully JE Import will replace the rear tires.
i'm glad you got it all squared away!
-GP-

Old 06-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Again, thanks for everyones help.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.