Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

my 22 inch wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 02:44 AM
Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by JIMYCEE
hey man i know.. its not my fault on here.. jus the fact some loser on here started going ya no.. and becouse he did i had to reply n then some of his other *crew* started writing stuff.. people just love talking sh**
I know! Its the internet. Its great! We're all rich on here. Anyone can find some pics and say hey thats my car. In fact let me post up some pics of my dad's Maybach. If I'm nice maybe I can get him to get me that new CL65 and then I can put some 26s on there! Maybe I can get the ones with yellow diamonds for 10,000 a set. I'll really be blinging then....

I hope you can see where we're going on here. You got clowned because you came on here claiming to want 22s for your next car and bashed everyone who didn't agree with you dissing people who have to work for what they got vs having everything handed to them

listen here steph..your probbaly like 30 n NOW can afford a g35 but people ****in lik livn their ****in life.. n i'm only havn the car till i'm 18 then goin on to an upgrade buddy.. if you were 15 then i'd give you mad props not hate onanyone
So don't get mad when people start calling you out. Its a car message board for Christ's sake. You want to get your 22s that fine but don't start putting people down questioning what they can/can't afford just because they don't want 22s. Some folks on this board got ALOT more money than you think. You'll be amazed...some have more than your dad. That's neither here nor there. You expressed what you had to say about your choice in wheels but you were immature in what you said and thats why you got what you had coming.

Either way, relax man its just the internet

Last edited by tiguy99; 07-14-2007 at 02:47 AM.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Otacon132
are you sure thats an s65?

funny, you mentioned it was a s600 on your myspace, and is it even your's? or your friend's?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=84862890
thats why thats my brothers pg.. thnkz go work ur *** off for 30 yrs so u can afford it..**** hataz on this

Old 07-14-2007, 02:48 AM
Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts
thats why thats my brothers pg.. thnkz go work ur *** off for 30 yrs so u can afford it..**** hataz on this
I rest my case! Man you make this too easy lolDOMO

Old 07-14-2007, 02:48 AM
Originally Posted by tiguy99
I know! Its the internet. Its great! We're all rich on here. Anyone can find some pics and say hey thats my car. In fact let me post up some pics of my dad's Maybach. If I'm nice maybe I can get him to get me that new CL65 and then I can put some 26s on there! Maybe I can get the ones with yellow diamonds for 10,000 a set. I'll really be blinging then....

I hope you can see where we're going on here. You got clowned because you came on here claiming to want 22s for your next car and bashed everyone who didn't agree with you dissing people who have to work for what they got vs having everything handed to them

So don't get mad when people start calling you out. Its a car message board for Christ's sake. You want to get your 22s that fine but don't start putting people down questioning what they can/can't afford just because they don't want 22s. Some folks on this board got ALOT more money than you think. You'll be amazed...some have more than your dad. That's neither here nor there. You expressed what you had to say about your choice in wheels but you were immature in what you said and thats why you got what you had coming.

Either way, relax man its just the internet
you sound like a pretty cool dude and i agree with you. i jus had to say it man.. he start saying **** like getting in my dads lambo n driving off a cliff?? thats not cool at all .. i had to say something back and the convo was with me n him not everyone else who is commenting.. i have to agree with you tho.. its just the internet.

Old 07-14-2007, 02:50 AM
Originally Posted by tiguy99
I rest my case! Man you make this too easy lolDOMO
alright buddy.. i guess i do.. *since u say it*

Old 07-14-2007, 02:51 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i really dont care whos page it is, and as a matter of fact, my family is pretty well off also, search my posts here for the past 2 years, you'll be surprised how different mine have been to yours here..........

yeah, i work for mine.........and i so "hatez you"

Old 07-14-2007, 02:53 AM
Originally Posted by Otacon132
i really dont care whos page it is, and as a matter of fact, my family is pretty well off also, search my posts here for the past 2 years, you'll be surprised how different mine have been to yours here..........

yeah, i work for mine.........and i so "hatez you"
lol alright man.. i' didnt say anything onhow well off my family is... thats all you kid.. i jus said what wheels my dad had on his mercedes and lambo *comparing wheels* cuz boy you have no clue how well-off my parents are.. don't come saying stuff on how well-off your family is when we're talking about wheels here buddy

Old 07-14-2007, 02:57 AM
why did you lie about the S65? you just made a fool of yourself

Old 07-14-2007, 02:57 AM
lol alright man.. i' didnt say anything onhow well off my family is... thats all you kid.. i jus said what wheels my dad had on his mercedes and lambo *comparing wheels* cuz boy you have no clue how well-off my parents are.. don't come saying stuff on how well-off your family is when we're talking about wheels here buddy

alright, what ever im done arguing here, you apparently didn't understand where i was going.

Old 07-14-2007, 03:00 AM
Originally Posted by apt2189
why did you lie about the S65? you just made a fool of yourself
blieve what you wana blieve man.. its fine you do wat u do i do wat i do

Old 07-14-2007, 03:04 AM

do wat u do i do wat i do

"we fly high, no lie...and you know it"

Last edited by Otacon132; 07-14-2007 at 03:06 AM.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:07 AM
Obviously you have been lying about many things because I just caught you in a straight up lie, red handed.

The 2007 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG also gets a unique front fascia with larger air intakes and clear-lens fog lights, AMG-specific side skirts, and special rear valence panel treatment punctuated by twin chrome exhaust outlets. The result is subtle, except to those in the know. For the common folks, chrome “V12 Biturbo” badges on each front fender announce the S65 AMG’s exclusivity.
So, now are you going to be you just lied? This is an S65.

Next time don't lie and I won't make you look like a moron.

Old 07-14-2007, 03:09 AM
Obviously you have been lying about many things because I just caught you in a straight up lie, red handed.

So, now are you going to be you just lied? This is an S65.

Next time don't lie and I won't make you look like a moron.
wow your cool.. you must be balin.. well like i said.. but anyway goodluck with your g 30 year old

Old 07-14-2007, 03:11 AM
wow your cool.. you must be balin.. well like i said.. but anyway goodluck with your g 30 year old
LOL. You have nothing to say now that I just caught you in a red handed lie. So, what else did you lie about, your fathers Lamborghini?

Old 07-14-2007, 03:13 AM
LOL. You have nothing to say now that I just caught you in a red handed lie. So, what else did you lie about, your fathers Lamborghini?
nuttin say man.. its jus funny how your hatn on a 15 yr old kid whos got a 2007 g35 top of da line n soon gettn 22's on it.. n yeah ur rite i am balln.. n let me tell u for sure im not lyn bout the lamborghini.. i got a pic but i hav to upload it.. mi sittin in it u fukcn loser.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: my 22 inch wheels