Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

Another let down from IFORGED

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another let down from IFORGED

Well I wasnt going to post this but I cant take this bullsh!t any more.
Here is the deal. I got my Iforged evos 20" about 5 months ago after waiting for 2 months for them. I asked Vince if they would clear the brembos and he said that "they are custom wheels, and made to fit over the brembos perfectly"
So I go and get them and they messed up my order and didnt give me the chrome lips that I wanted but I still took the wheels since I didnt want to wait for another 2 months for some with the chrome. Anyhow, I go and get the wheels put on, and the freaking rear wheels rubed against my brembos in the rear as I'm driving away from getting them installed..F@CK!!!! So now Iforged is pointing fingers at the installers and the installers are blaming iforged for making wheels that werent up to spec. I get with Vince and he said that he would give me some spacers for the mean time and replace the centers of the wheels so they fit over the brembos without a problem, so I agree.
2 months go by and I get a daily driver so now I could take the tires off my wheels and take them to iforged.
I get there and Vince doesnt even remember me and this is after I had been leaving him several messages. He said that he still thought he had my new centers and that they would be shipped out yesterday. I was thrilled and I was going to post here about what a great job they did at taking care of the problem etc etc etc since they are always getting flamed.
So I'm expecting my wheels today and I called Vince to get the UPS routing #. Vince tells me that my freaking wheels didnt go out and that the centers that they had for me had been damaged. He then tries to blame ME for them getting damaged because I should have gone earlier to get them replaced and that they sat at the warehouse for so long and some other wheels fell on them......WHAT KIND OF BS IS THIS? BUT WAIT, its gets even better..... I ask him what the turn around time would be to get me my wheels back, and he tells me 3 weeks OUT!!!! since now they have to make me new centers!!! I dont know what to do. I left another message to see if he could lend me other wheels or something ..

JUST SO FRUSTRATED!!

Old 10-09-2004, 01:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Another let down from IFORGED

Mr. Galvez,
We do apologize that your centers did get damaged, but we have been waiting for you to send back your centers for repair for 2 months. A lot can happen in 2 months especially in our warehouse, and I do apologize for that. When you first told me there was a problem I promptly told you we would take care of it and also overnighted a set of spacers to you, and sent you shipping labels to send back the wheels to our location. We then rushed to make you two brand new centers in brushed and did them in 2 weeks.

I also do apologize I don't remember you face, but please understand I see hundreds of customers and in 2 months I might forget a face.

I will do my best to put a rush on the brushed aluminum again, but please understand we do not do any of the finishing in house. If you have any more concerns you can email me back at vwong@iforged.com