Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

Coupe aftermarket springs on Sedan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 08:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Coupe aftermarket springs on Sedan

i've asked this is the sedan forum already and had no responses...

Has anyone used aftermarket springs for a g35 coupe on their sedan? any problems with sagging or raking? Im almost dead set on using tanabe df210s for a coupe on my sedan, unless someone talks me out of it. I want to lower the car, but keep the comfort so im thinking this is the way to go. The car will never see a track or road course, its mainly for commuting and family outings.

According to the tanabe website and Gsedan35, the df210s for sedans will lower 1.7F and 1.5R with a lower than stock spring rate. This doesnt sound like its low enough for me. The df210s for coupes lower 1.7F and 1.3R with a higher, but still pretty close to stock spring rate, but will be a little lower in height if used on a sedan. Anyone know how much lower the car will be than the normal 1.7/1.3 if i used them on my sedan?

Anyone have pictures of sedans with df210s for a coupe or sedan? I've searched but none of the posted pictures work.

I know most of you will recommend coilovers, but i dislike coilovers because I know I will go too low. I have no will-power when the possibility of going lower is there. It will end up dumped, which i would love, but i really cant slam it too much because my wife also drives it.

Thanks all in advance.