Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

18x8.5 EVOLUTION STITCH Wheels Help Me

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 06:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g35doc
I think most people wouldn't know that syncopal is synonymous with fainting. After looking at those wheels I believe most will experience emesis or even encopresis.
THATS A GOOD ONE!!!!!!! rx

Old 01-28-2006, 06:18 PM
you a doc as well? RX

Old 01-28-2006, 06:26 PM
Not yet. Still in med school.

Old 01-29-2006, 12:56 AM
Originally Posted by g35doc
I think most people wouldn't know that syncopal is synonymous with fainting. After looking at those wheels I believe most will experience emesis or even encopresis.
would be a good comeback if i didnt come from a family of doctors, but leaving the other 3/4's of the g35 drivers stumped isnt too nice of you either is it?

get your nose out of the ****in air

Old 01-30-2006, 03:38 AM
I can tell you something about them.......................

They are ugly!

Old 01-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by imRACERX
honestly, I must say that those wheels there on th3e original post are by far the ugliest wheels ive ever seen on this forum. can we take a vote on this? im sorry but those take the cake. wow they are really ugly! RX
after reading this shyt.... why are you coming at me with a problem when you put **** ugly 10000k HIDs on a car that come standard with HID's, let alone 10000k on a car period... THAT THROWS YOUR CLASS OUT THE WINDOW

Old 01-30-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by louielou
I can tell you something about them.......................

They are ugly!
IS THIS BECAUSE THEY ARENT 19 INCH VOLK OR WORK WHEELS?

Old 01-30-2006, 01:29 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry but they are FUGLY!

Old 01-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by excluesiveonez
after reading this shyt.... why are you coming at me with a problem when you put **** ugly 10000k HIDs on a car that come standard with HID's, let alone 10000k on a car period... THAT THROWS YOUR CLASS OUT THE WINDOW
UMMMMMMMMMM! what the fuck are you talking about? my head bulbs are HID at a really high spectrum which give it a purple color you dumb *** clown! Coupes come with HIDS all i did was get a higher spectrum bulb. (let me repeat this for your dumb a$$) Coupes come with HIDS all i did was get a higher spectrum bulb.
and BTW those are UUUUUGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! RX

Old 01-30-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by imRACERX
UMMMMMMMMMM! what the fuck are you talking about? my head bulbs are HID at a really high spectrum which give it a purple color you dumb *** clown! Coupes come with HIDS all i did was get a higher spectrum bulb. (let me repeat this for your dumb a$$) Coupes come with HIDS all i did was get a higher spectrum bulb.
and BTW those are UUUUUGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! RX
u mean a 10000k bulb which, infact, puts out just about as much usuable light as a halogen bulb.... good luck with that one. If you read the post, I never doubted that u had HID's. I just said you had some ****ty ones that are no where near an upgrade to your stock lighting system, it actually hinders it.

Old 01-30-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by marbels
i must say i dont want a g35 after anyone with a g35 thinking they can put rims like that on the car..my guess is he went from a millinea to a g35 but left his style at the mazda level..BLOW MEEEEEEEEEEEE TIMBERRRRRRRRRR
ok, my millenia was just as much as my brand new g35 so i dont no what you are talking about, and the interior build quality, my g is missing shyt that my millenia had

Old 01-30-2006, 09:49 PM
oops

Last edited by imRACERX; 01-30-2006 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by excluesiveonez
u mean a 10000k bulb which, infact, puts out just about as much usuable light as a halogen bulb.... good luck with that one. If you read the post, I never doubted that u had HID's. I just said you had some ****ty ones that are no where near an upgrade to your stock lighting system, it actually hinders it.
Ok, so you didnt assume I did not have HIDs, Its just that your grammer needs work. In any case, I never said that my 10K bulbs "puts out just about as much usuable light" blah blah blah. I am talking about color spectrum not output power. Everyone knows that the 6k bulbs put out more power than my 10k bulbs, who the hell cares? I was looking for the color change and not brightness, so what the hell do these last posts have to do with the topic of this original thread? I wanted my bulbs to have a blue/purpleish tint, and the thread talks about your hideous looking donut hole rims. I will give you props on semi hijaking your thread and diverting attention away from your topic. If i had those wheels, I would have edited the thread and placed a diffrent set of wheels in order to not look like such a fool. I mean any would other wheels would do! Let me give an example of wheels i would have choosen to discuss and debate intalling on the G that would look much better than those you posted! RX

Attached Thumbnails 18x8.5 EVOLUTION STITCH Wheels Help Me-jiveservlet.png   18x8.5 EVOLUTION STITCH Wheels Help Me-jiveservlet1.png  
Old 01-30-2006, 09:54 PM
i really like the first ones!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 18x8.5 EVOLUTION STITCH Wheels Help Me