Canada Serving Canada.

Can someone recommend me a GOOOD alignment shop in GTA?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 03:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SKperformance
Bullock city in markham mc cowan/hwy7 under $100 also and he will make sure of all components before doing an alignment.
Hell the last time he did mine, he took it out for a test drive then put it back on the rack to make sure.
That sounds like a quality shop! Willing to spend extra time double checking.

Old 03-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by InTgr8r
I find that surprising....
Did you give them any feedback on this?

I've made many posts in the past about alignment & the issues I had.
Vic was the only person that was able to get my BMW setup correctly after botched attempts by other recommended shops.
+1 They are not the cheapest, but I definitely trust them 100% =) As a matter of fact, I usually just take half a day off and drive all the way from Downtown to Newmarket just to let them service my car... I hope this says something about the quality of their work!

Old 03-13-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by Hossmaxima
Take it back to Vic Simones shop, I don't believe that the alignment is still off after a second try. Steve did an amazing job on my car the first time. They have one of the best alignment machines.
Definitely take it back to Vic Simone. Steve did mine also and explained the entire process. The machine they use (a Hunter I believe) is amazing. Vic's reputation is very important to him (and Steve), therefore I'm sure he would make it right for you. Besides, there may be something else wrong with the car that didn't present itself at the time of the original alignment. The 4 wheel alignment is expensive in any shop (usually $120 bucks), so the vehicle should definitely go back to Simone's for a second look.

Old 04-19-2010, 01:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anyone know any places that are west side?

I read alot of reviews about woodbridge alignment workers being pr1cks about lowered cars so dont even want to bother trying them and their quote goes from $100 to walking out with a bill over $200

Thinking of going here:
Quote was $100 and pending if my car makes it onto the ramp
http://www.wheelandtirezone.com/contact.html

Old 04-19-2010, 02:36 PM
Here you Go , These Guys are Amazing Ask for Jim or Pat

384 Olivewood Road
Etobicoke, ON M8Z 2Z9
(416) 231-1611

Old 04-20-2010, 07:53 AM
Can-Align... highly recommend him, especially if you have any camber or suspension mods.

Old 04-20-2010, 09:50 AM
I took my car to SG-Motorsports (http://sg-motorsport.com) in Brampton. They did an awesome job on the alignment and the service was great. Ask for Sasha.

He also provides you with an interesting printout of the results. See other thread (https://g35driver.com/forums/canada/...alignment.html)

Old 04-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Cnkboy
I took my car to SG-Motorsports (http://sg-motorsport.com) in Brampton. They did an awesome job on the alignment and the service was great. Ask for Sasha.

He also provides you with an interesting printout of the results. See other thread (https://g35driver.com/forums/canada/...alignment.html)
He's a nice guy but I wasn't happy with the outcome of my alignment. He was too busy working on another car while his guy worked on my car and Sasha kept telling him from across the warehouse what to do. Even my steering wheel wasn't straight after the job was done.

Old 10-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Thumbs up Woodbridge Alignment

I agree, the guys at Woodbridge Alignment aren't the nicest guys around but one thing for sure, they'll get your car straight and they'll set it up for street or track depending on your requirments and/or requests. I've been to many other alignment places before but after going to Woodbridge Alignment I've not only got a perfectly straight car but I'm going threw tires less frequently than ever before. Try them before you bash them. As for Computerized shops, well, do your research first, you'll understand that a computer cannot take all factors and varialbes into account. Woodbridge's manual system is top of the line in my opinion. 30+ years in business for a reason.

Old 10-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
It's too bad Steve doesn't work at Simone anymore...he really knew what he was doing when it came to all aspects of our G's. While I still go there to get my car serviced and Vic is a stand up guy...I just don't think the new guys are as experienced and knowledgeable or as on top of preemptively identifying any potential issues

Old 10-07-2010, 07:57 AM
oh god... woodbridge completely messed up my alignment. I would never take it back there, I had to get it done two weeks later somewhere else. I cant speak for stock vehicles but I know they cant deal with full on suspension swap/camber kits.

Can-align! That guy is amazing. He added thousands of km's to my T1Rs.

Old 10-07-2010, 03:31 PM
ya steve did mine to he did a good job but now steve doesnt work there hes the only reason ppl even went there

Old 10-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Altech Automotive
Ask for Pat Awesome guys to deal

(416) 231-1611

Old 10-21-2010, 11:05 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Where is Can-Align located..?

Old 10-22-2010, 01:11 AM
Take it to sasha at SG-Motorsport. Its in Brampton, 410 and steeles. if you dont want to drive up to new market. he charges like 85$. laser alignment, youll get a sheet with your specs.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Can someone recommend me a GOOOD alignment shop in GTA?