Canada Serving Canada.

What you do/ have to offer...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 12:33 AM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
I work for my Dad at our family business. We own an audio company more we supply live sound, DJ equipment and everything audio wise short of car audio! (thank god) I can offer you guys a DJ system or audio equipment as well as some guitar gear. http://angusaudio.com/

I can also provide headlight mods to anyone interested, I've done it mainly for friends in the past but I am hoping to get into more elaborate LED applications and projector retros that I might offer to local guys.

Old 11-16-2009, 01:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Job 1:
Telus Mobility Sales Rep : If you want some phones I can help

Job 2:
Skin Kits Kiosk Keyholder : If you want to decorate your phone and a lot of other stuff (www.skinkits.ca)

Job 3:
Sonny Productions : I DJ for weddings and any other functions, company is wedding planning professionals featured in the Elegant Brides magazine annually
(www.rlweddingagenda.com)

Old 11-16-2009, 02:09 AM
For one year, I took Business at McMaster. I decided that business wasn't for me and will be going for Mechanical Engineering at Waterloo next year. So if anyone needs any help with business courses, I can try and help or find someone who can

Car wise, I'm pretty good with audio stuff. Amp racks, boxes, wiring, all that fun stuff. I'm also polishing some parts right now, so if those turn out good I can help with that. I've done suspension and brake work as well.

I've also done some lighting, mainly LED's. I'm starting to work on my quad projector mod soon, already have most of the parts In the future, I should be able to help with that too

Old 11-16-2009, 03:04 AM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by N1Asian
Job 1:
Telus Mobility Sales Rep : If you want some phones I can help

Job 2:
Skin Kits Kiosk Keyholder : If you want to decorate your phone and a lot of other stuff (www.skinkits.ca)

Job 3:
Sonny Productions : I DJ for weddings and any other functions, company is wedding planning professionals featured in the Elegant Brides magazine annually
(www.rlweddingagenda.com)
My buddy needs a Telus phone, what can you do

Old 11-16-2009, 09:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm currently an IT manager at a company looking after their 7 locations in Cambridge, Kitchener-Waterloo, Brantford, Oakville, Hamilton, Burlington, and Mississauga. I look after our fiber optic network, our 3 e-commerce websites, and all the tech. hardware and systems for the company. If you have any questions pertaining to networks, PCs, or any IT stuff I can usually help you out lol.

Old 11-16-2009, 09:34 AM
does he need an upgrade or a new activation?
Upgrade = nothing much
New Activation = lots of incentives

Originally Posted by 4DGS
My buddy needs a Telus phone, what can you do

Old 11-16-2009, 09:47 AM
Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts
Civil Engineer here; so that's not likely to help anyone out unless you are building your own road or something.
Spring to Fall I build decks and fences, on weekends, at great prices. Lots of references. 3Guys Decks & Fences

Last edited by rpm&my_G35; 11-16-2009 at 09:53 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:38 AM
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
I'm an accountant (CGA) but no, I don't do taxes.
I've worked for a major Crown Corp. for the last 36 years and will retire in March. Only 77 more working days (but who's counting?).

My engine rebuilding, muscle car and motocross racing days are behind me, gone the way of carburetors and point ignition.
I'm still a shade tree mechanic and a decent home renovator with most of the tools I need to seriously hurt myself.

I'm also a novice guitar player. If you want to know how to change your strings without poking out your eye, I can help.

Old 11-16-2009, 04:20 PM
I'm a Power Engineer, third class, Millwright, Instrument Tech , general mechanic who started out with marine engines, presently employed with Shell as a process operator engineer, third class. Started out with street racing down Jasper Ave and Speedway with a 77 Nova sleeper with a 396 and a muncie (us local old timers know what I'm talking about) Have rebuilt several transmissions, engines, axle assemblies and use to race and build 4 cylinder 2 stroke hydroplanes with my father before I even had a drivers license. This is my first attempt of modifying import automotives. Before that, it was Chevrolet all the way with a small detour with a Dodge V6 Dakota ...... should have done that with the Hemi

Old 11-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by cc_brandon
For one year, I took Business at McMaster. I decided that business wasn't for me and will be going for Mechanical Engineering at Waterloo next year. So if anyone needs any help with business courses, I can try and help or find someone who can

Car wise, I'm pretty good with audio stuff. Amp racks, boxes, wiring, all that fun stuff. I'm also polishing some parts right now, so if those turn out good I can help with that. I've done suspension and brake work as well.

I've also done some lighting, mainly LED's. I'm starting to work on my quad projector mod soon, already have most of the parts In the future, I should be able to help with that too
hey thats cool, i might be going to waterloo for computer engineering or electrical engineering next year too

Old 11-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Received 161 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally Posted by Zat_Zuma
Started out with street racing down Jasper Ave and Speedway with a 77 Nova sleeper with a 396 and a muncie (us local old timers know what I'm talking about)
*I* know what those are. Good to see you on here, Lloyd.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:46 PM
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by cc_brandon

lemme no about the polishing, if it comes out gud u can help me out

Old 11-16-2009, 07:00 PM
I graduated from Business Management and Public Policy.

I love marketing and I love cars. I have experience in marketing but I suppose not enough for a company to take notice. Although I wanted to get into Marketing, I didn't want to sit around waiting for things to happen so I decided to apply everything I had learned up until then and marketed my detailing business and pushed forward this year with a car care supply store. So if you need advice on how to detail your car, marketing tips, policy tips, just ask away.

Job 1: Automotive Detailer, OCDetailing.ca

Job 2: Car Care Supply Store Owner, DetailersHaven.com

Old 11-16-2009, 07:38 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Cool idea for a thread.

For me, I graduated UNB with my BBA many years ago. I technically haven't used my BBA in my professional career as I've been a Network Engineer/IT Manager/IT Consultant for the last 14 years with Nortel/Bell Aliant. In the last number of years, I've concentrated on Enterprise Wireless networks and L4-L7 Content Switching.

On the side, I own an Automotive Detailing business (Prestige Auto Detailing) and have been in business for 3 years. I also own a travel website powered by Travelocity whereby customers can book trips, airfares, car rentals, hotels, etc online on my website. I've always had side businesses to supplement my income to help pay for my main passion in life....travel.

Old 11-16-2009, 08:02 PM
I'm an I.T. Infrastructure Analyst with Revenue Canada. I look after the hardware that comprises computer networks.
My real passion is geology and the mining industry. I prospect once a year in the wilds looking for the next mineable mineral deposit in Northern Ontario. No luck yet, but I also get to camp and drink beer.
I play the junior miners on the stock market and I have knowledge or am aware of almost any junior mining stock that is out there. I am very good at narrowing down the companies that are wasting their time. I recently had a nice return with a company called Peregrine Diamonds on the TSX. All tax free as I had it nested in a TFSA (tax free saving account).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What you do/ have to offer...