Forced Induction Discussion of turbos , superchargers , and nitrous upgrades on the G35

Picked up a used V3 kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 11:01 AM
Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Picked up a used V3 kit

Whats up everybody

I recently picked up a used Vortech V3 kit and am trying to figure out everything that is missing from it. Here are a couple of pictures:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

As far as I can tell, I'm missing part of the hardware, the spacers and some of the bolts?

Also, I need a length of 5/8" hose to connect the engine breather hose to the filter, how long do you guys think it should be? The kit I got included a CAI-like filter relocation piece. I also need to buy some vacuum tubing.
I picked up my walbro 255lph pump, NGK 1-step colder plugs, and DW600cc injectors. I've installed the fuel pump and spark plugs already, Shawn Church advised against installing the injectors until the tune because they'll be injecting way too much fuel for the current tune. Just trying to make sure I have the whole V3 kit together first

If you guys can think of anything else that's missing or how to go about ordering those specific parts, please let me know!.

EDIT: Got almost the entire kit together, just went on Vortech's website and searched all the individual parts from the installation sheet and ordered everything. The only things I have left to acquire are the vacuum tubing and the 5/8" hose. Also decided to get the 1-piece intake pipe. I'm just going to be running the 3.33 pulley with the stock belt layout, I just want to get it up and running properly before I move to smaller pulleys and go for more power. I'll write up a complete build/progression thread once shes alive

Last edited by Tukeeg35; 01-17-2014 at 05:52 PM.