My Quarterly Visit, Post, and Update....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 10:52 AM
G-Squad DJ =)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Quarterly Visit, Post, and Update....

So, I walked to my car (for those who forgot: 2007 G35 Sedan, Black) just a little while ago, and looked at her and said: "What the Eff did you let happen!?"

My lease is up in under a year, and I'll have gone through two G's -- but, when I was active with the G-Squad, I was rockin' my '04 Silver Coupe, which I kept in great shape, purchased rims for, and had numerous other mods (albeit usually small cosmetic ones).

My ****-poor looking G made me realize: "I havent jumped on G35driver in a while" so, here I am.

Whats up guys? For the fresh meat, I'm Carmine, one time G-Squad "Old-G" that rolled with the boys early on. Hows everyone doing?

I see Vin is rockin' the M3 now, and its lookin' pretty dope. Vance, looks like the IS is in full effect, I'm loving it!

As for me, not much doing here. I finished up law school back in December and studied for, and took, the February 2009 NYS Bar Exam. Oh yea, and I PASSED! So, I'm officially (well, waiting to be sworn in) a Lawyer, crazy, no?

Like I said, the G-lease is up in under a year, and I'm not sure what (if anything) I'll be getting into after that. The amount I'm paying in Law School loans monthly would probably get me a 7-series, but alas, that dough needs to go to "the man"

I hope ya'll are doin' well! Drop me some info on some of the Old-squaders. I may have to dig into some of these threads and revive an oldie-but-goodie.

BTW -- what was that other forum we used to be on? For some reason the name escapes me

-Carmine

Old 07-16-2009, 06:45 PM
G SQUAD
DJ NOOCH lives and he's finally outta law school!!!! lets get a round of applause for the man...

Good to hear from you Carmine, its been ages and congrats dude on an awesome accomplishment..done only through your serious dedication

Squad is still here and from what you see doing some big things..we got a couple more shows lined up for the season. We'll fill you in, so you can stop by and say what up if you have the time.

-Vin

Old 07-20-2009, 04:53 PM
G-Squad DJ =)
Vin!

Thanks for the kind words!

Keep me informed on the happenings with the squad.

Hope you are all doing well.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:17 AM
G SQUAD
Carmine!!!....whats up man and thanks for the "quarterly visits" - (was crackin up when I read that)..
thanks man for the love with the IS - now all I gotta do is STOP BENDIN the same damn wheel!!! but anyways

Yeah like Vin said G-Squad is going strong...def keep in touch man
and HUGE Congrats on the graduation and passin the BAR!!