G35 Sedan V35 2003-06 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Sedan

First Gen (03-06) G35 Sedan Tips/Tricks/Facts You May Not Know

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 07:06 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
reason I'm asking, previous owner had fender bender and replaced bumper grill and headlights!

Posted from G35driver.com App for Android

Old 11-19-2012, 07:43 PM
? = 2B || !2B

Received 851 Likes on 639 Posts
If it's an 06, it has HIDs

Old 03-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts
Infiniti G35 Sedan Nismo Aero Sport Package
03-06 premium package has full size spares instead of donuts! That I like! For rear reclining seats you can conceal a 9mm inside the Velcro cover! Jk but I tried lol

The following users liked this post:
MPG35fiend (03-10-2013)
Old 03-10-2013, 07:12 PM
? = 2B || !2B

^What about in the rear armrest first-aid compartment?

Old 03-17-2013, 12:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This information is very useful. Thanks for sharing.

Old 04-24-2013, 11:33 PM
ibg
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 G35 Sedan with premium package (keyless entry, reclining rear seats, boss speakers etc....)

is there another way to open the trunk besides the button on the remote & the switch near the steering wheel inside the car? not a big deal just wondering

Also is there a switch for the gas door .... my opens up with just pushing once side in just seems odd to me... also read some post on how some of these cars if you press the alarm the gas door wont open havent tried it going tomorrow morning but wondering if this car will do it?

Old 04-26-2013, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by ibg
2004 G35 Sedan with premium package (keyless entry, reclining rear seats, boss speakers etc....)

Also is there a switch for the gas door .... my opens up with just pushing once side in just seems odd to me... also read some post on how some of these cars if you press the alarm the gas door wont open havent tried it going tomorrow morning but wondering if this car will do it?
A lot of the cars nowadays have the "push to open" fuel door. They all lock, including the G35 door when the doors are locked.

Old 04-30-2013, 06:05 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ibg

is there another way to open the trunk besides the button on the remote & the switch near the steering wheel inside the car? not a big deal just wondering

If your car's doors are locked the fuel door is locked, by unlocking the car unlocks the fuel door. Also there i have a 06 G35x premium package (keyless). By standing by the trunk of the car with the keys on my persons i can press the button on the trunk and itll unlock. Hope that helps answers your questions.

Old 05-02-2013, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by ibg

Originally Posted by NHGman
A lot of the cars nowadays have the "push to open" fuel door. They all lock, including the G35 door when the doors are locked.
Originally Posted by X-Rated
If your car's doors are locked the fuel door is locked, by unlocking the car unlocks the fuel door. Also there i have a 06 G35x premium package (keyless). By standing by the trunk of the car with the keys on my persons i can press the button on the trunk and itll unlock. Hope that helps answers your questions.
Actually my fuel door does not lock at all, I tried locking and unlocking the car and the fuel door is still unlocked regardless. It's not a big deal for me but there is a lock on it for a reason and I'm wondering why mine doesn't lock.

Any thoughts?

Old 05-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by BabySkyline1325
Actually my fuel door does not lock at all, I tried locking and unlocking the car and the fuel door is still unlocked regardless. It's not a big deal for me but there is a lock on it for a reason and I'm wondering why mine doesn't lock.

Any thoughts?
well its suppose to lock with the car as well as unlock, possible lock failure over time or it broke and previous owner didnt fix it (unless your the only owner and never noticed it went)

Old 05-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by X-Rated
well its suppose to lock with the car as well as unlock, possible lock failure over time or it broke and previous owner didnt fix it (unless your the only owner and never noticed it went)
Yea I'm not the first owner and the gas door on my car has always been like that since I got it. I'm trying to understand how it works, I'm assuming theres a thing thats supposed to slide out when you lock the car holding the gas door shut? I'm wondering if it's either jammed, broken or doesn't sense the car is being locked hmmm.

Hey at least the gas door opens right?

Old 05-10-2013, 02:23 PM
ibg
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BabySkyline1325
I'm assuming theres a thing thats supposed to slide out when you lock the car holding the gas door shut? I'm wondering if it's either jammed, broken
:
thats what i figured too so i decided to look closer at it and saw that there is something that sticks out when you lock it which is why the fuel door on the inside has a small bracket that has an opening which is where the lock thing is supposed to go through. Im gonna try to replace that thing since it might have gone bad.

Old 05-21-2013, 09:04 PM
I'm surprised no one mentioned the rear reclining seats, I didn't even realize I had them until 2 weeks of owning the car. To recline the rear seats you must check to see if you have the levers on the bottom cushion where the seat belts are located. You pull up on the lever lightly and it allows you to recline the rear seat about 3 inches. You go from riding bioch to riding boss in the back seat..

This is for my 2006 g35 sport sedan premium package....

Old 05-22-2013, 09:20 AM
? = 2B || !2B

Reclining rear seats are only on the premium package

Old 05-22-2013, 12:30 PM
I have a 2004 sedan with premium package, with the OEM double height AM/FM/Cassette W/6 disk cd player.

tip is, if you hit the AutoP button from either FM1 or FM2, you get another FM band with 6 more available FM presets , this also works for AM, hit AutoP from the AM band and you get another AM band with 6 more available AM presets .

p.s. tried the window roll down trick, didn't work, I'm probably doing it wrong, will need to try it more.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: First Gen (03-06) G35 Sedan Tips/Tricks/Facts You May Not Know