G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

G35x 2007 sedan Guys help please need your advise

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G35x 2007 sedan Guys help please need your advise

Left my car for Pep Boys shop to replace tires and do wheel alignment.Guy who is doing alignment checked my suspension and said that rack and pinion is leaking need to replaced and wheel bearing assy also.I bought parts and bring them today.But now guy is telling me that my camber and caster are ****ed up on the passenger front side and they cant be adjusted.He said something wrong with strut whatever So he doesnt know how to fix it and told me to take my car to the body shop or buy adjustable suspension.
I asked him what if I will leave everything as is he said that steering wheel will stay not straight and tire will wear out in 2 months.
What shoul I do guys?I know that everybody now can tell u a lot of bullsh@t just to get your money but there should be different way then just replacing everything until it stay right by itself
So Any advises?

Old 02-17-2017, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

Received 196 Likes on 177 Posts
Front and rear cameras, tire pressure for all four tires can display on screen,folding side view mir
Originally Posted by G-Kit
Left my car for Pep Boys shop to replace tires and do wheel alignment.
So Any advises?
Big mistake!

You take your car to Pep Boys ,expect to get fvked

Telcoman

Old 03-13-2017, 04:02 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I mean I have heard of suspension slowly going out of shape over time from driving. And yes our cars have no adjustability on the front. When in doubt go to the dealer. Just say the rack and pinion is leaking and they will quote you for that, when they go to align it again they will notice the caster and toe if something is wrong. Then they will tell you to fix that. Instead of buying the new OEM parts buy the adjustable ones for later plus they maybe cheaper. Also doing this process you should advoid the whole 160$ for diagnosis fee.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.