Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
100wattz
12-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Buyer beware! quick to communicate and response before transaction. after payment and before he ships, very hard to get a hold of. after i tell him the wheels he sold me dont fit as promissed, he still hasnt contacted me after i text, call and PM. wheels had curb damage and his "brother" claims they were perfect when they shipped. tells me i should clean them cause they are prob just dirty. how did he check to see if they are flawless or not if they are so dirty!? quotes me 200 to ship, but on another thread tells people it only cost 120 to ship to me. charge me 80 extra bucks for what? shady dude.

sweettalker
12-30-2008, 07:56 PM
I told you numerous times I am unsure of the offset so I can not gurantee fitment. buyers do research for the item they are going to buy, not the sellers. Don't be ridiculous.

100wattz
12-31-2008, 05:19 PM
As many times as you told me you don't know the offsets, you also told me they would fit on a coupe without any major modifications. You're trippin if you think I'm in the wrong. You know you screwed me over cause you never responded to my msgs, text msgs and phone calls. If I was in the wrong then why not just pick up the phone and talk to me? instead you want to hide behind your computer. the 5 or so responses i got from you were only on the thread about you. obviously I wasn't the only one who felt like that. The moderators/staff asked me if i think you should be BANNED. be glad I you're still here with the same name. Ive said all these things a tousand times over to you. for anyone reading this, check this:

http://g35driver.com/forums/wheels-t...re-seller.html

judge for yourself.