Notices

G35 sedan headlight oem hid issue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2014, 11:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G35 sedan headlight oem hid issue

Hello i need help with headlights i recently crashed my car in a low speed accident which caused my headlight to explode nothing but the bulbs were salvageable. I have a 2003 G35 sedan with the Oem Hid setup so i was looking into just buying aftermarket headlights instead of buying a oem single that would not match or a set that is to expesive to justify going oem but every headlight i find says will not work with oem hid model. ive been looking for a couple days and have come up with nothing but a couple sets for $800 that dont mention the hid issue but i only have around $300 to spend on a pair my car is black so i think it would look great with the black angel eyes pair but i cannot find any that say they will work so can you explain to me why they wont work and what they are really saying because it seems like all the OEM HID stuff is on the original headlight so why does it even matter ??? i need help because i cannot drive my car without a headlight so i need to determine if i am going to buy a aftermarket set if i can find ones or if i have to just buy a single oem one and deal with it

Thank you very much any info helps

I love my G and want to get her back on the road this is the only thing holding me back