Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Old 09-16-2014, 01:09 AM
Received 309 Likes on 210 Posts
I noticed the trend too, and have slowly slowed what I've done to my car. I'm done with it at this point. I'm close enough to a GTR or something else I'm over putting any more significant amount into the car.

Old 09-16-2014, 01:19 AM
Received 142 Likes on 123 Posts
^honestly I feel like if you give it a little while the people who think they've got something hot, but really don't, they'll move on to what becomes the new civic, and G35's will have mostly really awesome builds.

Old 09-16-2014, 02:19 AM
Received 83 Likes on 51 Posts
I love my "civic." And bad bodywork.
Name:  null_zps7c6aadd9.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  199.2 KB

The following 2 users liked this post by jfdeltoro:
Adon (09-18-2014), johnnyd (09-25-2014)
Old 09-16-2014, 06:19 AM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
Originally Posted by thegreatkwijibo
give it a little bit though the kids will grow up and we'll see a resurgence in awesome g35 builds.
the brz/frs is next up no doubt

Old 09-16-2014, 07:30 AM
Received 738 Likes on 627 Posts
Originally Posted by thegreatkwijibo
^honestly I feel like if you give it a little while the people who think they've got something hot, but really don't, they'll move on to what becomes the new civic, and G35's will have mostly really awesome builds.
I agree. I know I've said this a few times before, but this car will go the way of the first gen camaro. Hot as fug at first, then a HS kids car, then a real POS highschool kids first car, then when enough of them are totaled and junked, we'll see a resurgence of interest. Stay strong, my brethren. Only about 15-20yrs left..

Old 09-16-2014, 09:48 AM
Received 142 Likes on 123 Posts
Originally Posted by jerseytaylor
the brz/frs is next up no doubt
yeah most likely

Originally Posted by Gdirtyfive55
I agree. I know I've said this a few times before, but this car will go the way of the first gen camaro. Hot as fug at first, then a HS kids car, then a real POS highschool kids first car, then when enough of them are totaled and junked, we'll see a resurgence of interest. Stay strong, my brethren. Only about 15-20yrs left..
but will we make it that long

Old 09-16-2014, 12:58 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I still think the G is a damn sexy car. But like has been said its turning into the new Civic bc its pretty cheap. I'm one of those high school/college kids who has a pretty tacky G, imo. But im trying to get some type of build going its just hard when i spent all my money to get it and having minimal income due to college. Hopefully someday i have some type of "build" but until then ill just come and window shop and

Old 09-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Received 211 Likes on 179 Posts
Originally Posted by Freshhkiicks
Why cause I'm not running -5 camber? With a -30 offset Hahaha...I'm one of the few running 10.5s all around..not too many do that, it's aggressive enough for me..

Sorry late to the game.... Lots of people run 10.5 all around. Thats where I am at... Only I have a -32 offset. This thread is for the "Extreme" camber setups. Just sayin. There are other threads for the squared off setups. I usually am posing in the aggressive and fat tire threads because well thats what I have.

Now to the Civic comments. I dont think we will become the next Civic... I allready see it in my area where people are selling off their G's for Subies, or V Dubs... What I see more and more are people STRUCTLY dropping their cars grabbing Vossens and cambering them in and saying "this is a show car". There are still a handfull of quality builds going on right now. The G35 Coupe has IMO one of the best bodys out there. Its perfect for a coupe... But Anywho... I think that it will just become one of the cars that everyone wishes they modded out but no one really does. Kind of like the old Datsun 240Z's, or a S13..... ETC. You could mod it out if you wanted to but most just buy a Porsche instead. YA?

Old 09-16-2014, 06:45 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by guitarrocker98
Sorry late to the game.... Lots of people run 10.5 all around. Thats where I am at... Only I have a -32 offset. This thread is for the "Extreme" camber setups. Just sayin. There are other threads for the squared off setups. I usually am posing in the aggressive and fat tire threads because well thats what I have.

Now to the Civic comments. I dont think we will become the next Civic... I allready see it in my area where people are selling off their G's for Subies, or V Dubs... What I see more and more are people STRUCTLY dropping their cars grabbing Vossens and cambering them in and saying "this is a show car". There are still a handfull of quality builds going on right now. The G35 Coupe has IMO one of the best bodys out there. Its perfect for a coupe... But Anywho... I think that it will just become one of the cars that everyone wishes they modded out but no one really does. Kind of like the old Datsun 240Z's, or a S13..... ETC. You could mod it out if you wanted to but most just buy a Porsche instead. YA?
It already is the next civic IMO. It wont change unless people start trading trading camber degrees for horsepower and realize the performance potential of this platform. All this nitpicking about how much lower one car is vs another and wasting perfectly good rubber real estate trying to out stretch a smaller tire on a wheel that doesn't fit the car is tired.

Old 09-16-2014, 06:51 PM
Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts
I gotta agree with the "like civic" comment.
BUT
just like with any other car the ricers are going to have *shitt boxes with shitt box setups (rota wheels, 99 cent fart pipes , shittbody kits if various colors, underglow kits, garbage aftermarket quad halo led rainbow effect strobing headlights etc)
and then there will be people with proper setups and genuine quality parts
Ive had my teggy since high school ,kept it when i purchased my G
i live in Tampa ,ricer shitbox capitol of american and even though 95% of the turds around here roll with above stated setups I have always had a clean integra modded with quality like my G (Turbo LS built, clean JDM front ,wet show quality paint , perfect usdm type-r interior, legit enkei racing wheels,etc) and was always shitting on the rest of the scene
so stay strong and mod with quality not pep boys.
and somebody post some ****ing pictures of stanced aggressive G35's NOW!!!

Old 09-18-2014, 01:10 AM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by JBF
This thread used to deliver. All I see is recycled setups with shitty body work.
I agree bro this thread used to have quality posts 24/7.... when I first joined the forum back in 07 roughly, this was the best thread on the internet.... You could post shlt in here and get a legit discussion going, but after a while it turned into a big ole circle jerk, but now it seems like teh lube has run dry. I wonder if the 350z forum aggressive wheels is still poppin though

Here's my last contribution to this thread as this is the final iteration of my G, not putting no more money into it, saving up for an R34 GTR....
Loved my DPE's but when I saw Work did away with the racy rivets on their Meisters for a much cleaner look, I just had to make the switch to these Spartan bronze puppies..
That badass black G belongs to a fellow G35 member, photos came out great I think

The following users liked this post:
Ogee (10-14-2014)
Old 09-18-2014, 01:19 AM
Received 96 Likes on 85 Posts
Those works look nice, color really goes well with your white.

The following users liked this post:
Adon (09-18-2014)
Old 09-18-2014, 02:04 AM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts
thanks Bow, did the storm trooper theme for a few years, but I really like the bronze

Old 09-18-2014, 02:42 AM
Received 74 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by Adon
thanks Bow, did the storm trooper theme for a few years, but I really like the bronze
an r34.. Pls expand

Old 09-18-2014, 02:46 AM
Received 211 Likes on 179 Posts
I love the bronze!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! P.S. thanks for bringing this thread back.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Quick Reply: Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]