Jealous G-Hating Vandals!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 02:01 AM
Brian
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Jealous G-Hating Vandals!

Well tonight sucked!!!

I thought I was in for a fun night. I had dinner plans with the girlfriend, I took her to Chinatown in Boston for some food, and afterwards we went to the Bayside Expo Center in Boston to see the 1st night of the nationwide tour of World of Wheels. Had alot of fun there and saw A LOT of hot cars. Took a couple of hundred photos too. The night was going well. After World of Wheels let out at 11PM, we headed over to the Fenway Park area to get some beers at Boston Beer Works.

I'm a good guy so I thought I'd oblige my girlfriend by taking her to one of the few places in town that serves Blueberry beer, which is what she was craving. Besides, she had to put up with World of Wheels for a couple of
hours and she's the kind of girl who couldn't tell you the difference between a muffler and an intake. We left the bar after only 45 mins because we had one quick drink and then we were headed back to my place.
It had rained while we were in the bar, and as we walked up to my car I started remarking how good all those beads of water looked (since I just waxed her 2 days ago). I did my usual walk around the car to inspect for damage/vandalism (I'm so paranoid, I ALWAYS check my car like this after parking in the city or in a parking lot - any of you do that too? ) I walk around to the front of the car to look at the beads of water on the hood and... WTF is THAT!!!!

Talk about being parked in the wrong place at the wrong time!!!

Musta been some punk azz loser who felt sorry for his own lot in life and felt it would only be fair to spread some misery. I mean seriously, that's all I can think of that would explain this crap. Jealousy is all this is. My car was parked quite legally on the corner of the street, doing nothing but sitting there looking pretty. Guess she was too clean and sparkling looking for someone to bear, and they had to abuse it. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Why does this **** happen to us? Are our cars THAT NICE looking? Maybe I kept her too clean. I mean, my car has only stealthy mods...it looks stock.
I don't know, I can't understand people sometimes.

Anyways, thanks for listening to my rant guys.

Last edited by AthensBlueG; 01-06-2007 at 02:41 AM.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:04 AM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
sorry, didnt feel like reading your post. long day.

but that SUCKS dude. guess what...cf hood time

Old 01-06-2007, 02:06 AM
i wish cars were equipped with cameras

Old 01-06-2007, 02:13 AM
1ClssyG
AHHH I wish I would have taken pics but my car door got keyed at a concert the other week and I just got it repainted and my cousin here at school has gotten his G egged twice and a small key on the hood. What is wrong with people?! They should be injured badly.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:20 AM
that sucks..

Old 01-06-2007, 02:20 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^clean ride casetay^ very clean, what wheels are u on right now? when u get ur sevas ill tkae whatevr ur on

sucks dude, ya i read through your post, i actually check whenever anyone even parks next to me, or if im in a shady area. sorry to hear, hope it didnt spoil the night with the girl. sadly im one of the suckers who puts the girl before the car and i hope the rest of your night went well. i really odnt understand why people feel that they need to do this. must be pretty cool... =/

take it eays man, hope it gets fixed and this never happens, seems like ur too good of a guy for something like this to happen to

Old 01-06-2007, 02:21 AM
where in boston are you?

Old 01-06-2007, 02:22 AM
1ClssyG
^LIUser^ the wheels are sevas s-22s thats not my car cuz mine don't come in for 3 more weeks but it will look identical to that (except clear corners haha) thanks though for the compliment.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:27 AM
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
sorry to hear that. people that do that for no reason should be shot

Old 01-06-2007, 02:31 AM
1ClssyG
^agreed! but I think they should suffer not take the easy way out haha

Old 01-06-2007, 02:38 AM
Evil Bastard
Originally Posted by imalazeeass
i wish cars were equipped with cameras

that, and an automatic beheading machine, so that you can watch the fun.

"hehe, let's key this dude's car!"
"yeah! this guy's car sucks, so we'll make it smile, on the hood!"
"hey, did you hear that?"
"hear wha...?!"
*click click click.... SNICK* (large katana swings out, and beheads would-be keyer #1)
"OH MY GAWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!!"
*SNICK* (wakizashi follows up the katana, beheads keyer n00b #2)

30 minutes later...
"hey, how come my car's all covered in blood?! oh, just another beheaded vagrant! Well, at least this one matches my LR coupe a little better than the last one. Did you notice that the taller guys always spray the trunk nicely? I don't like the short ones... they only gets the hood, and sometimes the wheels"
"oh honey, aren't you glad I got you the auto-behead security system for christmas, or any non-denominational gift giving holiday? Now, let's go home, and put the video on youtube! I just love the comments section."

And everyone lived happily ever after.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:40 AM
cf hood time!

Old 01-06-2007, 02:43 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
that sucks! isnt that bad but still! could have been worse. sorry

Old 01-06-2007, 03:05 AM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Really sorry to hear that man, there are some "F'd" up individuals in this world that HATE on all things beautiful! So, in some "warped" up way, take it as a compliment, and let the INS pay for that ****! Beautiful color by the way!

Old 01-06-2007, 03:14 AM
Brian
Thanks for the comments guys.

jinubob81, that's one crazy idea you have there. But I gotta say, it made me laugh pretty good. You can narrate dialog pretty well, I enjoyed envisioning your scenario. Get that idea patented quick!

xjonmo, I live out in Natick, Massachusetts. But I was in Boston on Brookline Ave, a block from Fenway Park.

1slowblackG35, I will definitely get my insurance to pay for this...the problem is it'll still cost me my $500 deductible. So some punk azz kid just forced me to spend $500 of my hard earned cash - and for what? His benefit? Hardly!

From the looks of the pics, do you think the hood can be repaired, or does it need to be replaced?
The gouge was the deepest gouge I've ever seen. The guy must have put a ton of pressure dragging that key into my hood, because when I wiped the scratch off there were chips and flakes of not only paint, but white plastic or whatever it is the hood is made of that brushed off.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jealous G-Hating Vandals!