FS: Pair of NEW 20X6" Reverse Polished Lips (40 Hole)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 08:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bump!!!

Old 10-06-2011, 11:00 AM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
vouch for B.Gorman...good guy

Old 11-21-2011, 05:33 PM
BUMP!!!!!

$500.00

Old 01-27-2012, 09:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 01-27-2012, 02:24 PM

Just be sure to read it all. Got nothing to hide and spoke my peace!!!

Lovers gonna love and Haters gonna Hate!!!

B Gorman

Last edited by B. Gorman; 01-27-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Old 01-27-2012, 03:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by theblckghst
i bought a set of vellano wheels from b. Gorman last may, during the transaction we got to talking and bill said he wanted to sponsor my car and do a bunch of cosmetic work, lip kit, powder coated brakes, tint, drop, cf, etc. The cost to me came in at 1500, which seemed to be a good price. Bill drove from pa to nj to pick up my car(since i am deployed to afghanistan) the last week of august. He had my car for two and a half months and managed to put my wheels on, and the lip kit i bought. I had been in contact with bill the entire time he had my car and informed him on almost a daily basis during november of the time frame for which i would return to the us for my mid-tour leave. When i arrived home i had to wait 72hrs to get my car from him. This might not seem bad to some, but, i only get 15 days off during a 12 month deployment and it had been 8 months since i had seen my wife and daughter, so, driving to pa to pick up my car at 8:30 on a saturday night wasn't in my plan of things to do. This made me mad because he swore to me that the car would be finished and in my driveway waiting for the day that i got home. Bill, completed nearly nothing in 10 weeks. He had the wrong tires on the car that were two different brands, the center caps were wrong and damaged and there is a nice long scratch in one of the wheel lips. Being the non-confrontational person that i am, i didn't want to seem too angry when i picked my car up, plus i wanted my money back and getting into a face to face argument didnt seem to be the best route to recover my funds. So i sent him an email after i returned to afghanistan 12 days later citing how unhappy i was and what i expected from him. He replied and wanted to make everything right but he needed a few weeks to get the money together because he just restocked his shelves with parts. This i can understand, but that was seven weeks ago. I have sent him numerous emails asking him for a response and nothing. When i was doing business with him and he sent me an invoice, my payments were prompt. I would even be willing to work out a payment plan with him if the 1350, 4 correct tires, 4 correct center caps, suvneer fog lights, and stock wheels that he owes me is hard to produce at one time. But now i am running real low on patience, and i am considering having a lawyer handle this for me. What do you guys think? I will post our emails if i wasnt descript enough.
Originally Posted by emoving
yep, markcali had problems. Gave him 4500 and no wheels for months. Stopped answering phone calls. I told hin to requst his money back. After multiple calls, i think he may have recieved it back. He also had the carbon paint done by the other member here, and he said it looked like complete crap. Peeling, runs and all. He had to have the trim all removed and repainted by a professional body shop. These little wana be vendors are a joke. Oh and by the way, incase you have not noticed, bgorman is no longer a sponsor.
Originally Posted by pte
not a great ideal!! I brought a set of used fiskes wheels a while , i was told by the description one wheel had some minor curb rash and could be easily polished out. I phone him and asked about the condition of the other wheels. He indicated they were in very good condition, no bends or scrapes and that he would run them on his wife's car, ( apparently he doesn't care for her that much) and the check was to be made out to her ?? . That was the 1st indicator something was not right !! I noticed in the pictures they were covered with brake dust & road grime. I asked if he could clean them up a little before he would ship them to me. B. Gorman , said the water at the shop was really hard & that the water would leave mineral spots & stains ! This was the second indicator ! I ignored.

Well they came as promised dirty, and after 3 hours of cleaning them up i found out why!!. The 2 front wheels had badly bent inter-barrells .080 out of round?? The other front wheel outside barrel some curb damage and was dented. . Both rear wheels had light curb rash, , other than the one wheel curb rash as he indicated in the sales listing, none of the above was exposed or noted . I did try to contact b.gorman by e-mail several times . No replies . Imagine that?? Thats was the 3rd indicator

so i excepted this as my learning curve for buying used wheels. So i took
them to the shop & chuck them up in the lathed and did a .040 cut too remove the rash & deep cuts. Then took them over too alloy wheel repair . That guy was straight up. $600.00 later , he brought back my wheels , had all the edges & lips polished , and the run out down to .015. The front inter-barrells down to
.020 run out. They balanced up nicely with minimum weight & no wheel shake !
Would i buy any more stuff from b. Gorman . Not no , hell no!!
Please let this be a lesson for those whom are thinking about dealing with b. Gorman cheers _ptengineering
Originally Posted by theblckghst
first email pertaining to the situation

to: bill.kw@hotmail.com
subject: Bill
date: Sun, 11 dec 2011 0713 -0500

bill, i have been trying to write this email for awhile, i wanted to be able to write facts and not feelings, so here it is. I will not be continuing with our arrangement due to the fact that i am very unhappy with the amount of money i paid you verse the amount of work that was not completed and the amount of work that was completed incorrectly. First, you had possesion of my e55 amg for over two and a half months and the only work that was completed was the istallation of the wheels, the lip deck wing and diffuser, and the star lowering. I had informed you of the time frame i would arrive back in nj between the 16th and the 18th of november, you said the car would be waiting for me in my driveway. This didnt happen, i had to wait over 72hrs to recieve my car from you, and i had to drive to pa. To get it. I only took that trip because i figured if i didnt get it myself i would never see my car. I only get 15 days of mid-tour leave, you knew this and you still made me wait for my car and couldn't deliver it as you promised via text message. I was expecting a car with all work completed on it, i recieved an incomplete project instead. The wheels, for the amount of money i paid you for a set of refurbished wheels, they should have been perfect. Instead, they were not. They center caps are not only incorrect, they are installed poorly and damaged with major chips to the surface. I paid you for black mercedes center caps and you gave me damaged chrome vellanos. The driver side rear wheel has a large scratch in the center of the polished lip. The tires are not only two different brands, neither one being the brand i paid you for, the rear tire is also the wrong size. Then you tell me its because the ones i paid you for were on back order. I paid you for my wheels, tires, and centercaps the first week in may. Do you expect me to believe that tires were back ordered for over six and a half months? You procrastinated on the project and couldn't get things together fast enough in the end. I am expecting a refund of $1,300.00 for services that were not rendered. Also, i expect the correct tires and center caps that i paid you for. The tires were supposed to be hankook incase you forgot. At minimum i expect four brand new tires, all of them the same brand(not like the two different brands i have now) all of them the correct size, and the correct value for what i paid you. Also, you have my stock wheels and tires, and a set of my projector fog lights, i expect these to be returned as well. I hope this can be resolved quickly and with civility. I will keep this between us and will not post this to the forum if things can be worked out quickly. If not, i will be forced to post this email. If you scroll down you will see the price list you sent me, i have highlighted the work that was not completed. The dollar amount for work completed is $200.00 i paid you by personal check in the amount of $1,500.00 leaving $1,300.00 worth of work that was not completed. Since we started doing business together in april i have paid you a total $5,170.00 you know i am soldier, you know that i am not a wealthy man, and still the work didnt reflect the amount of money that was paid.

Originally Posted by redbulljnky
i paid b. Gorman 3k for wheels for my wife's cls. I sent the money last february and it took 4 months and all i received were the rear wheels. So i called him and he said he was waiting for the barrels to come in and it should be done next week. Well that didn't happen. A month went by and he said " i got them and they will be on the way. Well another month went by. Then he tells me that he doesn't like the paint on them since the clear coat was not bonding with the black and it was leaving air pockets. He wanted me to send the rears back because i could see the air pockets on them. So i did. When i sent them back i told him that i needed them (all 4) by a certain date or just send my money back. When that date came i still had no wheels. I called him and asked for my mony and instead he gave me a tracking number. So i get the wheels and the offsets are to aggressive. And the wrong size tires are on them. Now 5 months later the crome is pealing off of 3 of the wheels. This will never happen again. He's lucky my wife likes the slightly aggressive look.
. . . . . . . .