Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 10:50 AM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Exclamation Complete Paddle Shifter Kit for black interior

8/20/18 Update: SOLD

Price drop:
$300 shipped.

This is a complete magnesium paddle shifter kit that comes standard with the Sport Package, and uses the F1 style (as they all should be!) stationary paddle shifters from the Nissan GT-R. I had purchased this kit from an Infiniti dealer separately and installed into my V36 sedan that originally came without the sport package. I find this kit to be by far the best bang for the buck when it comes to transforming the car from a mere laid back luxury sedan to the back road monster that it can be. Keeping your hands on the wheel when flying through curves and twisties makes a world of difference as opposed to messing with the center shifter.
I loved these things so much that I would instinctively reach for them when driving my other car (I even do this in the G now that they have been uninstalled - trading the car in shortly).
There wasn't a day where I didn't down shift from 5th to 3rd on the freeway or from 4th to 2nd around town by double clicking the left paddle to end up with a pronounced rev matching downshift throttle blip. I imagine having an aftermarket exhaust would make this even more audibly enjoyable.
There is no need to necessarily be in DS or M mode for the shifters to work, they are ready to go anytime and will hold the gear for a few seconds before the tranny goes back to D mode. Switch to M before this happens to remain in chosen gear for as long as you want - this is great for slow rolling traffic and saves the tranny constantly having to shift as opposed to staying in 2nd or 3rd.
Be sure to check and confirm that your car is pre-wired for these by popping off the steering column trim. The plugs should be located on each side of the column, encased in gray foam and held together with electrical tape.
Please refer to DIY Paddle Shifter Install Thread for complete instructions. There is no need to remove the steering wheel to install these, as some falsely claim.
These seem to be selling for $350 on eBay. I am asking for $330 $300 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 U.S. states and take PayPal.
Please reply here or PM me if you have any questions. The kit has been boxed up and is ready to go!
Thanks for looking!

Last edited by G3Sx; 08-20-2018 at 06:51 PM. Reason: price drop
Old 08-11-2018, 09:59 AM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Price drop bump.

Last edited by G3Sx; 08-11-2018 at 10:03 AM.