R&D Factory: Shift Knobs and Accessories!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 03:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you guys sent me a shift **** about two months ago and it had a different logo then i asked for, it had the wrong finish on it, and the thread pitch was different from what i asked for. pretty much everything was wrong. So i talked to you guys and you said to send it back and i gave you guys the correct info to make me a new one and you guys havent done anything since. i think unbelievable! When i asked for the shift **** in the first place you guys asked me if i could tell other lotus members about your shift ***** to spread the word. So i did that and made a thread in the lotus forum. All that ended up doing is pissing off all the lotus owners that tried to get one. Im just really annoyed that i try helping you guys out and in return i get ignored for over 6 months and get my money stolen.
here is the thread that i made in the lotus forum.....
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f95/...t-*****-78811/

i realize that there are a few different sizes for the lotus shift **** but you guys just ignored us and took our money. You guys pissed off alot of people on the lotus forums.
I think i should get mine for free or a big discount. I paid for the original shift **** and the shipping for it to be sent back to you guys which was over 20 bucks. So i am down over $100 dollars now. I think that is the least you guys can do for all the trouble i have went through, especially since i got you guys more customers.

NOW for the last time, heres is my info....
the paypal account i used was lotus13524@yahoo.com
I wanted the titanium shift **** with the BRUSHED surface
the thread pitch is M10 x 1.5
I also wanted this lotus logo engraved on it.......
http://www.cartype.com/pics/2917/ful...s_logo_art.jpg

Old 01-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MNlotus
you guys sent me a shift **** about two months ago and it had a different logo then i asked for, it had the wrong finish on it, and the thread pitch was different from what i asked for. pretty much everything was wrong. So i talked to you guys and you said to send it back and i gave you guys the correct info to make me a new one and you guys havent done anything since. i think unbelievable! When i asked for the shift **** in the first place you guys asked me if i could tell other lotus members about your shift ***** to spread the word. So i did that and made a thread in the lotus forum. All that ended up doing is pissing off all the lotus owners that tried to get one. Im just really annoyed that i try helping you guys out and in return i get ignored for over 6 months and get my money stolen.

i realize that there are a few different sizes for the lotus shift **** but you guys just ignored us and took our money. You guys pissed off alot of people on the lotus forums.
I think i should get mine for free or a big discount. I paid for the original shift **** and the shipping for it to be sent back to you guys which was over 20 bucks. So i am down over $100 dollars now. I think that is the least you guys can do for all the trouble i have went through, especially since i got you guys more customers.

ok do you know what is the date you paid?

Old 01-20-2010, 04:35 PM
September 19 2009 to Keniji Ban

Old 01-20-2010, 05:11 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
September 19 2009 to Keniji Ban
checked every thing clear $100 refund sent. please check.

Old 01-20-2010, 05:14 PM
thanks for the refund, but if i can, i still would like a shift **** if you guys are still making them.

Old 01-20-2010, 05:18 PM
Former G35driver Vendor

next time if you think people took your money you can just file dispute on paypal will get your money back that way, and if there is more lotus issue please let us know, not we don't take care it is we don't know your case is not close yet.

Old 01-20-2010, 05:20 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
where you at?

thanks for the refund, but if i can, i still would like a shift **** if you guys are still making them.
where you located?

Old 01-20-2010, 05:20 PM
i am in minnesota

Old 01-20-2010, 06:21 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
refund

i am in minnesota
did your refund?

Old 01-20-2010, 06:26 PM
yes i got the refund but can i still buy the shift **** i originally asked for

Old 01-21-2010, 02:11 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
yes i got the refund but can i still buy the shift **** i originally asked for
yes we still can do that for you.

Old 01-21-2010, 02:17 PM
k heres the info...
-BRUSHED surface
-M10 x 1.5
-lotus logo engraved (see link below)

Old 01-28-2010, 10:02 PM
Cat
seems like several people have shown interest in an auto ti ****, how can w get this piece to be offered, you have a market and interested buyers???

Old 01-29-2010, 03:14 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by Cat
seems like several people have shown interest in an auto ti ****, how can w get this piece to be offered, you have a market and interested buyers???
haha , i know but is not easy to do it , it has switch on it and it have to be good size so it will look good and the Ti price is high so...... i am not sure people will pay $120+ on the **** for AT car with out many order it will need and high price to cover up the set up fee's and so on....

Team R&D/ed

Old 01-29-2010, 10:52 AM
Cat
Originally Posted by R&D Factory
haha , i know but is not easy to do it , it has switch on it and it have to be good size so it will look good and the Ti price is high so...... i am not sure people will pay $120+ on the **** for AT car with out many order it will need and high price to cover up the set up fee's and so on....

Team R&D/ed
well considering you have people showing interest already, is it possible for you to start a thread to gauge interest with possible prices etc.. so that we can try and get this on a roll? Maybe something similar to the MOMO or RAZO automatic shift **** with a fade burn pattern?? I think that would look sweet..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: R&D Factory: Shift Knobs and Accessories!!!