Direct Replacement Interior 6 LED Board LED Kits!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2011 | 04:59 AM
still no reply... where are you?

Old 07-08-2011 | 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by simple
same thing here I bought a power steering tank from him 2 month ago......never respond to my e-mail and I still don't receive it

Old 07-09-2011 | 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Elmecano
same thing here I bought a power steering tank from him 2 month ago......never respond to my e-mail and I still don't receive it
yeah wth. my patience is wearing thin. id be pissed if i were you.

Old 07-11-2011 | 02:28 PM
he's just a bullshit seller. i've been waiting for almost one and half month for my LED replacement. and tried to call him, and he answered just gave him email to sales@statik.com and I sent an email. And now i've been waiting for almost 2 and half months. and still no goddamn replacement send to my address

Old 07-12-2011 | 08:44 PM
i ordered something as well, stated that my package was lost.... :/

Old 07-13-2011 | 12:55 AM
ok finally after 2 and half months i got my replacement but still the same thing. the other LED was broken as well. i think he sent me the same just in different packaging. wtf

Old 07-13-2011 | 03:56 AM
What kind of business man doesn't reply to customer orders? I'm giving you a couple more days to respond before I do something drastic and start a "ban statik" thread. You clearly have unhappy customers and poor services so my suggestion to you is to start replying to us individually regarding the products we are considering/paying for. Judging by the responses above I'm not the only one here who's unhappy. I should have messaged you before I sent you the $70. Every vendor I've dealt with so far has responded within 24hrs. You haven't responded at all.

You are terrible Henry

Old 07-13-2011 | 07:23 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Premier Member
This is disappointing to hear. I have purchased a couple of things from Henry in the past and had a great experience both times.

Old 07-14-2011 | 09:10 PM
|
Former G35driver Vendor
Sorry Simple,

I don't have as much time as I would like to take care of the forum. However I have been moving from my old location to a new location. Which is why I have been gone and have been out of sync with shipping.

However both my personal number and e-mail were on the website.

I have just received the first e-mail from you stating that you wanted a refund.

This I can totally understand as I have been out of the loop for quite some time now.

Originally Posted by Elmecano
Hello Sebastian,

You just contacted me like 1 week ago. If you haven't received it in 6-10 days. My instinct would be to give me a call or shoot me an e-mail. I would have had this taken care of at that time. However you wait 2 months and then e-mail me a week ago and come on the forum to bash on me?

I didn't even charge you for Canada shipping on your PSU Tank. I gave it to you for the 48 state price since I felt bad that Canada buyers should have to pay more just because they live farther.

But thats fine. Refund was already processed and you will be seeing soon.

Originally Posted by mikhaelbt189
he's just a bullshit seller. i've been waiting for almost one and half month for my LED replacement. and tried to call him, and he answered just gave him email to sales@statik.com and I sent an email. And now i've been waiting for almost 2 and half months. and still no goddamn replacement send to my address
Mike,

Correct sir You did send it back some time ago. I apologize for this as Mentioned above I was moving to a larger location and this has taken it's toll on my shipping and answering of PM's but again my number and E-mail is always there.

As far as the replacements. I tested both the ones you sent back and the ones I sent you. I would hope that you would think I would have tested it before sending as why would I want the same issue to happen again. Also the ones you sent back were fine. My LED's are reverse polarized and the connections just had to be switched. So in turn you sent back completely fine LED's and I Priority shipped you a brand new pair on my dime. I didn't charge you anything even though you sent back perfectly working LED's

Originally Posted by infamuz
i ordered something as well, stated that my package was lost.... :/
Hello,

People have been stealing my packages from USPS. This is something I can not prevent and I need to be notified as soon as possible to have replaced. However if you wait a long period of time to get at me I am sorry but I am not a mind reader I need your help to determine whether the package made it or not.

Originally Posted by Blue Dream
This is disappointing to hear. I have purchased a couple of things from Henry in the past and had a great experience both times.
Yes it is very dissapointing Blue, I try my best to keep up with hooking up everyone on the forum with very reasonable pricing and the best I can do with shipping. People don't realize this is done by keep my costs low and stocking as much as possible. I am a one man show and there is only so many hours in a day I can do things. I am not a order processing robot. As I get nearly 100+ emails a day. I leave more then 1 way to contact me and everyone chooses the forums as the best way. Which most of the time is. However for the last 2 months it hasn't been.

I'll be back on the ball once I settle in this week and get all the issues panned out.

Thanks again Blue for Chiming in on your experience with me. I appreciate it.

-Henry@statik

Old 07-14-2011 | 09:13 PM
Take it easy guys he's a one man show. I've had a great experience with Statik. I vouch for him.

Old 07-14-2011 | 09:24 PM
|
Former G35driver Vendor
What kind of business man doesn't reply to customer orders? I'm giving you a couple more days to respond before I do something drastic and start a "ban statik" thread. You clearly have unhappy customers and poor services so my suggestion to you is to start replying to us individually regarding the products we are considering/paying for. Judging by the responses above I'm not the only one here who's unhappy. I should have messaged you before I sent you the $70. Every vendor I've dealt with so far has responded within 24hrs. You haven't responded at all.

You are terrible Henry
A "Ban Statik" thread really?

I hope you know I am not some large corporation or some big shot in the car industry. I am a Single Full time Student going to school and running a "Wholesale" Aftermarket Car Parts company. I sponsor this forum to help out members with the same car as I have as much as I can.

I sponsor G35Driver because when I started out with Modding cars there was never someone like me to just help out because he wanted everyone to have modded cars at affordable prices. I do this not to get rich or to make myself a millionaire. I do this for the plain and simple fact of helping out others in the same car community.

There are many who know me on a personal level and can tell you. I am not out to steal anyone's money or to screw anyone over. I offer a lending hand free of charge and give out free parts for the stupidest reasons.

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with me. However there are a lot of other approaches you could have taken.

Hey Henry, I didn't get my LED's whats up?

Oh really. Hey i'll give em to you free my mistake. Least I can do

However you choose to blow me up on the forum I "choose" to sponsor and try to have me banned?

I would rather Refund your money then hook up people who choose to beat my name down.

Now that's not cool at all.

-Henry@statik

Old 07-14-2011 | 10:05 PM
mao
Whoa... i think things are getting blown way out of proportion here. Like, Blue Dream and fullvietFX has stated, I have had no problems or issues dealing with Mr. Wong/Statik in the past; various transactions including 2 high amount transactions (HKS Legamax Exhaust & front and rear camber kit). I understand nobody wants to be shorthanded or ripped off, but according to his response, it looks like everything was a misunderstanding? Plus, i don't think anybody will throw away their business reputation just to rip someone off for a measly $70.00...

Old 07-14-2011 | 10:06 PM
People relax, as he said he is a one man show i can only imagine how busy he gets as i work in a similiar job and its not easy as you think.

I had great customer service and never had a problem with Henry, as far as what i knw he always replys within a day or so weather its to a email,txt, or simple phone call but again he is not a robot machine where he can anwer to all on a quickness.

And now to start a tread to Ban Statik - wow guy really relax, its not end off the world, he will simply refund you the money no questions ask just contact him as far as how i known Henry since i got my G35, most light and couple aftermarket products have been bought from him and every problem if i had with them always got resolved fast.

Henry keep up the good work. just another bump lol

Old 07-14-2011 | 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by mrwong@statik

Hello,

People have been stealing my packages from USPS. This is something I can not prevent and I need to be notified as soon as possible to have replaced. However if you wait a long period of time to get at me I am sorry but I am not a mind reader I need your help to determine whether the package made it or not.
I actually contacted you outside of the forums and you informed me that you shipped the package previously on a friday. You were the one who informed me that the package was lost and i left another email replying back to you. I understand that you may have been busy but it was just awkward for me to have placed an order and receive no conformation, "which we talked about". i myself had no problem with waiting for the package, it was just the out of loop moments. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Old 07-14-2011 | 10:17 PM
I have been knowing Henry for the past 2 years not just over a email but met him in person.I have also been purchasing part such as tires, LED boards to coilovers. Till this day not once I have ever had a issue with anything. I have recommended friends and family members as well I can also speak for them. I have nothing but positive comments about Henry's parts. He is one of the most attentive person and right on top of everything.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Direct Replacement Interior 6 LED Board LED Kits!!