Announcements Announcements from site Administrators and Moderators.

Site Changes!! UPGRADES!!

Old 12-02-2004, 03:41 AM
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Site Changes!! UPGRADES!!

Ok the forums are up..
Sites on a new server..
But the job is only partially complete..

First, ran across a few bugs (New registration and forgot password request not sending emails) Those are being worked on.

Second, things are getting configured on the server and the vbulletin program, this will take a few days to get right and you may see a few things minor things move around or change. (One example Regional boards IE SOCal are now sub-forums of Northern America

The classified section and members rides section are still being configured. Those will not be launched till they are fully done.

Article section - Coming
PhotoGallery - Coming
Parts Review - Coming

Actually there are a lot of things but instead of telling everyone there coming I should just make them happen

I'll try and post more info soon..

Old 12-02-2004, 09:06 AM
Hey Godzilla. Things are looking good. i've had some experience setting up VBulletin before on some sites before. Let me know if you need any help with aesthetics, graphics, whatever. (I like the new forum but am a little disappointed with the images and how the site looks amateur. The way the menu looks, no mouseovering, etc.) No offense. I'd be willing to help out. Its the least I can do with the wealth of knowledge I've learned here and will continue to learn.

Thanks.

Old 12-02-2004, 11:06 AM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by pratik97
Hey Godzilla. Things are looking good. i've had some experience setting up VBulletin before on some sites before. Let me know if you need any help with aesthetics, graphics, whatever. (I like the new forum but am a little disappointed with the images and how the site looks amateur. The way the menu looks, no mouseovering, etc.) No offense. I'd be willing to help out. Its the least I can do with the wealth of knowledge I've learned here and will continue to learn.

Thanks.
Thanks. I agree on the graphics. That was actually put together kinda fast and temporary till I had some time to go back and make it mouse over. I'll let you know on the help I may take you up on tht offer..

Kyle

Old 12-02-2004, 11:16 AM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
I also have some experience with vB and web page design, and I wouldn’t mind helping out if needed. Let me know But it’s looking good...

Old 12-09-2004, 04:18 AM
GodZilla, if you need any help please let me know. Site looks great.

Ray