SOLD:Standard MREV for sale!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SOLD:Standard MREV for sale!

Guys,

I'm selling my MREV off my '06 G35. I used it for only about 1,000 miles. It's in great condition, comes with everything you need. This is for the REVUP engines only.

Reason i'm selling:
Need the money. $400 obo. I prefer locals first.

Thanks!

Old 07-15-2006, 03:55 PM
Banned
Is this the MREV+ or just the standard lower plenum from a 03-04 Non-Revup?

Old 07-15-2006, 06:59 PM
As the title states, it's the standard.

Old 07-15-2006, 08:28 PM
Banned
Did you know it can be bought for less at the dealer????

Old 07-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Bump....new price, $350 shipped....see link below for pics!

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...83#post2613583

Old 07-26-2006, 10:15 AM
Banned
No offence but I can get it from the dealer for $237 plus taxes. Good luck with the sale.

Old 07-26-2006, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by RebelinRI
No offence but I can get it from the dealer for $237 plus taxes. Good luck with the sale.
Are you sure about that

Old 07-26-2006, 01:12 PM
Dude, seriously...if you feel so inclined to make negative comments like that, send me a PM....if you can get it for that cheap, then do it! No need to mess with my sale. This is common sense, use your head man.

Old 07-26-2006, 01:23 PM
lol but bro if he "knows" you can get it for cheaper isnt it his duty to make sure the rest of us g35ers dont pay more for something when we dont really have to? obviously it hurts your sale but just because you supposedly overpaid doesnt mean that someone else needs to as well just my 2 cents.

Old 07-26-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by malukalu
lol but bro if he "knows" you can get it for cheaper isnt it his duty to make sure the rest of us g35ers dont pay more for something when we dont really have to? obviously it hurts your sale but just because you supposedly overpaid doesnt mean that someone else needs to as well just my 2 cents.
I completely understand your point of view. However, I find it very hard to believe that he can get it for that price. I'd like to see proof. If he can, then more power to him.

I came up with my price based on what i've been seeing these kits selling for in the same condition.

Now he could have been be a little more professional by sending me a PM with his input, and if in fact it turns out you can get it for that cheap, then i have no problem adjusting my price. I'm not here to rip anyone off.

In my opinion, this is just simple business etiquette.

Old 07-26-2006, 09:16 PM
Banned
First of all this is a public forum. You say something, more than likely you'll get a response. I first asked the question as I did because of your price. What kit are you looking at???? Tony sold me my first lower plenum for over $200 (I have the invoice at home) and the dealer sells it for the stated price. I also bought a used lower plenum from G35_tx, here on this form for a price of $200 shipped to me. I put you can get it at the dealer for less, so why didn't you call your local dealer??? I'm a business owner myself and hate when people try to screw others of their own community. You say you don't know the going price......... well I gave you time to correct it. I was interested in buying it from you, but not anymore for obvious reasons. Rest assured you'll get your proof in the morning when I get back home. BTW if anyone is interested for lower plenum for $350 shipped PM me. I could retire in no time and drive my G around all day!!! Ah yes...........................

Old 07-27-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by RebelinRI
First of all this is a public forum. You say something, more than likely you'll get a response. I first asked the question as I did because of your price. What kit are you looking at???? Tony sold me my first lower plenum for over $200 (I have the invoice at home) and the dealer sells it for the stated price. I also bought a used lower plenum from G35_tx, here on this form for a price of $200 shipped to me. I put you can get it at the dealer for less, so why didn't you call your local dealer??? I'm a business owner myself and hate when people try to screw others of their own community. You say you don't know the going price......... well I gave you time to correct it. I was interested in buying it from you, but not anymore for obvious reasons. Rest assured you'll get your proof in the morning when I get back home. BTW if anyone is interested for lower plenum for $350 shipped PM me. I could retire in no time and drive my G around all day!!! Ah yes...........................
Tony would never sell the full MREV kit for $200! He probably sold you ONLY the lower plenum. In fact, G35_tx only sold you the lower plenum...
https://g35driver.com/forums/archived-sales/104030-fs-03-04-lower-intake-collector.html
This is the complete kit, as in Lower plenum, 5/16" spacer, gaskets, coolant valve, spacers, etc. His 5/16" spacer alone sells for $265!! http://motordyneengineering.com/350Z.asp
His Iso thermal aramid gasket with coolant valve sells for $50. My kit has all of this. So how are you gonna tell me i don't know the going price?? I bought this kit for $487 brand new when it first came out. If you even bothered looking at my link for pictures on the 350z forum, you would have seen what the kit comes with.

So next time you go bashing someone, do yourself a favor....READ carefully and RESEARCH! Just as you hate when people screw others in their own community, I hate when people make accusations without knowing the full facts. Save yourself the trouble....no need to show me proof anymore, i just got it. Gotta love the search button!

Last edited by shatooi; 07-27-2006 at 09:24 AM.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:06 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by shatooi
This is the complete kit, as in Lower plenum, 5/16" spacer, gaskets, coolant valve, spacers, etc.
See now thats the info that should of went into you first post !! cant we all just get along

Old 07-27-2006, 11:26 AM
Banned
I'm better too now............................. Now you'll probably have people PMing you. By the sounds of your first post,at least to me, you were only selling to lower plenum. Now the price is more in line. I WAS WRONG. But you could have worded it a bit better. I can get along!! Group hug? LOL Nah that would be Gay or "Honda like".

Old 07-27-2006, 11:33 AM
MREV is MREV.... Only newbs like you two wouldn't have been able to figure that out.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SOLD:Standard MREV for sale!