Brand New Goodyear Eagle ResponsEdge Tires $150 each

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 01:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brand New Goodyear Eagle ResponsEdge Tires $150 each

I have 4 Brand New "Goodyear Eagle ResponsEdge" (215/55R-17 94V VSB) Z-Rated Performance tires. I bought them for my Infiniti G35, but unfortunately before I could put these on, I totaled my G35, So i have no use for them anymore and need the cash.

Selling them for $150 Each. Retail is $220 Each.

The Goodyear Eagle featuring ResponsEdge Technology is a tire for Performance Touring drivers who desire crisp maneuverability and handling without sacrificing a smooth, quiet ride. The outer sidewall is reinforced with Carbon Fiber cords that stiffen the sidewall and help deliver a better feel for the road, while an InsuLayer™ made with DuPont™ KEVLAR® helps absorb road noise and vibration.

•Carbon Fiber reinforced sidewall stiffens the outer sidewall to help keep more rubber on the road for enhanced cornering and maneuverability.

•InsuLayer™ made with DuPont™ KEVLAR® helps absorb road noise and lessens vibration from road imperfections for a smooth, quiet ride.

•Aggressive, Asymmetric Tread Design delivers all-season capabilities for enhanced traction and cornering. A sporty appearance including “Goodyear Eagle” identification in tread grooves.

•Low Profile Sidewall for a stylish, high-performance look.

•Rim Flange Protector helps protect against wheel damage from accidental contact with curb.

•Eagle Performance Package delivers satisfaction and peace of mind.

Please contact Aaron @ 425.772.2937 ( I am located in Bothell, WA )