FS: (2) Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR 245/35/19 Tires - (SO CAL)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 12:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how is he being a cheap a$$, cuz you think its lil over priced??
it doesnt make any sense...
plus not everybody in this world is loooking for nitto555...
its not my 1st choice tires.. may be that could be same for other people too..
can this be y he hasnt sold them yet??

Old 02-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by boakid
If your price is so fair, why havent you sold them yet. Stop being a cheap a** those are used tires lower your price and you should sell them.
What's up with you boakid? You sure have a funny way of NOT trying to mess up someone's sale. FAIR is what the buyer and the seller agree on. Since you obviously aren't purchasing these tires from Alex, what do you know about fair? He doesn't even want to ship these tires because he wants the buyer to check out the condition of the parts before hey buys them to be FAIR. If these tires seem so over priced, go out and pick up a set of used Kumho for yourself. I'm sure you'll find a FAIR price for them.

BUMP for a good seller and a good guy. Good luck selling your tires Alex. Still gotta get with you about those lights!

Old 02-04-2007, 04:00 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
+1...didnt you learn from bambi's mom when you were young that "if you dont have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?" If you cant stand the price...don't buy them and GTFO....seriously...good luck on the sale

Old 02-06-2007, 03:34 PM
When i first called about the tires i offered him a price only $30 dollars lower than his price. Alex wasnt too nice on the phone so i decided to act like an a** just like he did. Then i did a little research and found a local tire shop with brand new nittos for just $35 dollars more. So if ALEX didnt act like such a b*tch on the phone i would have never posted these replys.

Old 02-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Date he put tires for sale.
12-16-06
Todays date 2-6-07 =OVERPRICED.....

Old 02-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by boakid
When i first called about the tires i offered him a price only $30 dollars lower than his price. Alex wasnt too nice on the phone so i decided to act like an a** just like he did. Then i did a little research and found a local tire shop with brand new nittos for just $35 dollars more. So if ALEX didnt act like such a b*tch on the phone i would have never posted these replys.
To answer all your replies:

Then stfu! Since you were(or still are) interested in these tires, why don't you go buy them brand new since you are complaining they are used and not the price you want. For "75$ more," you say it like its a good deal so go on ahead and buy it. If you are "looking out for people's interest," then go open up another thread telling people about the price in your area. There is no need for bashing.

And I don't get it, he said "OBO." Do you even know what that means? So it's not really saving 75$, you are going to be saving 75$++. And the fact that you said you offered 30$ lower, thats saving 40$ each tire!

There must be a reason why he busted a bitch. Maybe it was your stupidity? I don't know, but it has to be a good reason for him to get frustrated with you like he said.

Old 02-16-2007, 02:14 AM
Lex
Oh, sorry guys, tires were actually sold a while ago. Forgot to update it on here. Someone from MY350Z bought them. Buyer drove all the way from Riverside and was a really nice person (unlike someone ). He gave me $280 but I just gave him $30 back and sold them for $250. He was just a very nice guy so I wanted to give him more discount. It probably costed him $20 of gas for the roundtrip anyways. So, even if I previously said I won't take $250 for em, I still sold em for that price at my own will.
As for you boakid, if you actually spent your time reading through the thread before you decided to call and bomb on someone with stupid comments, wasting MY time, then MAYBE, I would have answered you in the manner you think you deserved.
I don't sell stuff overpriced. A few bucks isn't gonna hurt me but those same few bucks may affect the other person's emotions in a bigger way. Money comes and goes. I'd much rather make a new friend or just be in good terms with people.
This marketplace isn't about donating or sacrificing to help others but it's definitely not a place where people come for profits. This ain't ebay man. Most of us are here because we share a common passion.
If you still don't understand why I acted the way I did, I'll try it one more time. As I mentioned before, I was frustrated because you were wasting my time when you called me. You called me about the Nittos I had for sale but it was obvious you never bothered to read through the thread for any updates, etc. That's fine. Next thing, you didn't bother listening when I answered your questions. Ok whatever, shlt happens, you could have missed it. Then, you tell me "Hey I can get Toyos for $## brand new, aren't those Nittos cheaper than Toyos?".
After that you expect someone to be nice? Hah...
Think about your actions first before you judge my reactions.
Did you expect some kind of "Customer's the king, I deserve the best customer service. Oh and you better price match too or else I'll buy elsewhere"....? Do I look like Costco?
I acted like a b*tch? If you have shlt with me, come say it in my face. Quit trying to stir shlt up on here like a little b*tch. Okie?
We'll leave it at that. Now, go do your research and buy em brand new for "just $35 more" cuz you're barking up the wrong tree man. These tires are long gone. I don't understand why you even bother checking this thread for so long when you have no interest in such overpriced items.

By the way, thx for the kind words guys, I thought I updated the post when I sold them.

Last edited by suhochunsah; 02-16-2007 at 02:58 AM.