FS: 19" (RacingHart) RH J8 Pro in Gold Finish

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 11:06 PM
Lex
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 19" (RacingHart) RH J8 Pro in Gold Finish

Update: Sold! Thanks for looking everyone.

For Sale: Set of RH J8 Pro multipiece wheels in Gold Finish (Tires not included)

Asking Price: $1700 OBO + Shipping at buyer's expense (It's about $100 to anywhere in US excluding Alaska & Hawaii)

Sizes: 19x9.5 ET26 (F), 19x10.5 ET26 (R)

Condition: Front wheels are in excellent condition. Front Right has tiny rash that's barely noticeable from probably kissing the sidewalk when turning the steering wheel (didn't grind on it). The rear wheels both have some nicks on them thanks to the dumb mechanic who decided to clamp the wheel by the inside lip instead of outer edge when swapping tires. Tiny marks on 4 corners of the lip. Other than those, one rear wheel is in excellent condition as well. However, the other rear wheel has some additional curb rashes/scrapes around the edge of the lip. I'll take some good close up pictures of all the marks and post them up soon.

The RH J8 Pro model is officially discontinued and are no longer in production so these will become harder to come by. The reason I'm selling them is because I'm trying to get money or work something out with the shop that damaged the wheels. The damages are just minor cosmetic and hard to see unless you get close to the wheels. I'm sure someone out there won't mind the small cosmetic damages and would be interested in them.

They're not exactly in mint condition, so I'm willing to work something out reasonable so don't be shy about throwing me offers. If you want to take a look at the wheels in person, feel free to give me a call and we can meet up somewhere so you get a clear picture of what's being offered here.

Also, If you need tires, I do have a pair of 285/30/19 Bridgestone Potenza RE050A. They were used on my friend's car for less than 1500 miles. I have another FS thread asking 400 firm on them but if you want both the rims and the tires, I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Attached Thumbnails FS: 19" (RacingHart) RH J8 Pro in Gold Finish-lex350gtj8front1.jpg   FS: 19" (RacingHart) RH J8 Pro in Gold Finish-lex350gtj8rear1.jpg   FS: 19" (RacingHart) RH J8 Pro in Gold Finish-lex350gtj8side1.jpg   FS: 19" (RacingHart) RH J8 Pro in Gold Finish-lex350gtj8rear2.jpg   FS: 19" (RacingHart) RH J8 Pro in Gold Finish-lex350gtj8side2.jpg  

Last edited by suhochunsah; 03-20-2007 at 05:23 AM.
Old 03-17-2007, 03:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
any trade for oem 19"s?

Old 03-17-2007, 03:26 AM
+ cahs of course!!!

Old 03-17-2007, 04:48 AM
oh damnnnnn i want it so bad!!!!!

Old 03-17-2007, 02:57 PM
Lex
Sorry, I can't take any kind of trades.
Since they're discontinued, the owner of the shop that messed up my 2 rear wheels can't just buy me 2 new ones. So, it's pretty much like I'm getting a set of new wheels, they take my J8s (basically I'm selling em for the shop and money just goes towards new wheels cuz shop has no use for these), then however much more money that's needed to buy the new set would be coming out from his pocket.
I'm not trying to make any extra profits or anything. I've been arguing with the shop for a month now and just want to get done with this.
The selling price of my J8s will determine if he'll agree to pay me the rest or not, which ultimately determines if I need to go through the huge hassle of fighting at the court. The higher I sell these for, the higher chance of him agreeing to pay the rest of the amount and saves me the trouble of going through court even though it's highly likely that I'll win and get more out of this whole deal.
That's the reason I can't be taking any trades.. and locals much more prefered since we can meet at a shop and get it done all at once when I get wheels.
I took some pictures of the damages, trying to crop/resize it but the file size limit on the forum is way too small for any big detailed close-up photos. I'll upload it somewhere else and post links.

Old 03-17-2007, 03:03 PM
damnnn too bad for me, good luck with the sale tho

Old 03-17-2007, 03:04 PM
Lex
Thanks man

Old 03-17-2007, 04:09 PM
Beautiful rims too bad they are for coupe. I would have bought them in a heart beat.

Old 03-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Lex
More Pictures

Pictures of the damaged rear wheels. Notice the 4 spots on the lip with tiny circle marks. It's not all that bad and gets hard to see if you take a few steps back. The scuff on rear right wheel isn't bad as it seems in the close-up picture. They are very shallow scrapes and can be easily repaired to perfection at small cost.

First 3 pictures are of the rear-left wheel. Last 2 are of rear-right wheel.

Attached Thumbnails FS: 19" (RacingHart) RH J8 Pro in Gold Finish-rearleft1.jpg   FS: 19" (RacingHart) RH J8 Pro in Gold Finish-rearleft2.jpg   FS: 19" (RacingHart) RH J8 Pro in Gold Finish-rearleft3.jpg   FS: 19" (RacingHart) RH J8 Pro in Gold Finish-rearright2.jpg   FS: 19" (RacingHart) RH J8 Pro in Gold Finish-rearright1.jpg  

Last edited by suhochunsah; 03-18-2007 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:51 PM
damn, you're located in irvine too. im in mission viejo and could pick em up but i dont have cash now

trade me for my oem 19"s and then you can sell the 19"s!!!

Old 03-17-2007, 10:15 PM
if you wanna do shipping to canada, let me know

Old 03-18-2007, 12:13 AM
Lex
Ok, looks like I'm outta luck for trying to get new wheels today and won't be able to until Monday.
I'm no longer in a desperate situation and I'm open to reasonable offers.

All the damages are strictly cosmetic and hardly noticeable unless you're pretty much sitting in front of the wheel, so please no lowballing as if they're some banged up bent rims.

Old 03-18-2007, 12:16 AM
Lex
LIUser: I'm not in a super rush to get rid of these for my new wheels now. If you sell your stock ones soon enough, I might still have these. Lotta people look for stock OEM 19s so they shouldn't be too hard to sell. You're like 5~10 minutes away from me too. =) Let me know if anything.

Old 03-18-2007, 01:50 AM
so far a lot of people say they're interested, but with so many on the market they end up getting them from someone else, plus if i have no wheels, i have no ride to get yours!!!

why cant i just have the money!!!

good luck with the sale, ill let you know if anything changes

Old 03-18-2007, 04:09 AM
Lex
Heh, I know how that is.. be specific and detailed about your wheels. Do some research and figure out the approximate current market value and prices that other people sold for past month or two. Most importantly, just be patient. I'm sure someone will want them.
Another good place to sell is on my350z.com
A lot of the Z owners actually buy our OEM 19s.
This is probably not news to you, I'm probably lecturing someone who's more knowledgeable than myself but oh well.. just in case it helps..
We can always do a 3-way sale. We all meet up at the shop I'm going to, then you tell your buyer to meet us there. You sell yours, get money and give him/her your OEMs, then you buy mine, put em on yours, then you guys are done. I get new wheels and we all go home happy. Haha
If you need to ship em, we can do the same thing except you'd get the money thru paypal, meet me at the shop, take mine, and take yours to ship or the shop can ship em out for you as long as you cover the shipping.
Just some ideas... =) Let me know if anything... and good luck with your sale as well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 19" (RacingHart) RH J8 Pro in Gold Finish