FS: IP TS replica bumper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm interested but is it me or does the side marker picture show waves all over and the color does not match very well. the IC opening at the bottom seems to be wavey as well

Old 04-01-2007, 08:12 PM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Oh give the guy a break. In the picture you can clearly see that there is a washer and bolt missing (the one the goes to through the bumper and into the fender. He is also missing a clip from the wheel well splash gaurd. It looks like the bodyshop didn't do enough lining up and measuring but who ever buys it can have there prep man at the shop make it fit like it should.
Bump for a good item.

Old 04-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Lex
Hey Johnny, you might want to show the picture of the sagging part in the center.. Not good to have buyer come back and complain about the product after the sale. If you don't have any pictures, I can post the ones I took at your house the other night. You'll probably save some headache later if you let the buyer know beforehand.

Old 04-02-2007, 04:11 AM
Originally Posted by Hi-Tech_G
Oh give the guy a break. In the picture you can clearly see that there is a washer and bolt missing (the one the goes to through the bumper and into the fender. He is also missing a clip from the wheel well splash gaurd. It looks like the bodyshop didn't do enough lining up and measuring but who ever buys it can have there prep man at the shop make it fit like it should.
Bump for a good item.
thanx bro, i dont see why people are really complainin about this bumper. paint is flawless and this has been use for about 1 month at most. its been sitting there ever since. the reason why its sagging cause the body shop didnt bolt on the inner part of the bumper. i was in a rush and had no time to it myself. even if i wanted to do it myself i was clearly selling the car anyways so i didnt bother to fix anything.

Old 04-02-2007, 04:15 AM
Originally Posted by suhochunsah
Hey Johnny, you might want to show the picture of the sagging part in the center.. Not good to have buyer come back and complain about the product after the sale. If you don't have any pictures, I can post the ones I took at your house the other night. You'll probably save some headache later if you let the buyer know beforehand.
i dont have a car to test it remember. like i said before anyone can come by put it on , u like u buy u dont like u jus wasted half hr at most, no biggie.
and about the gap i believe its fixable, its urethane.
this is not AUTHENTIC, if you guys want everything to be perfect your looking for the wrong product. mine is replica but i can assure you that this bumper fits good. theres a reason why im selling it at 500 instead of 1000+.
one more thing, i will not ship the bumper, sorry guys. i know ive been gettin a lot of pms about this but honestly i have no idea how would i go about shipping this. sorry again

Old 04-02-2007, 06:57 PM
interested, check your PM

Old 04-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Lex
Originally Posted by prelude555
i dont have a car to test it remember. like i said before anyone can come by put it on , u like u buy u dont like u jus wasted half hr at most, no biggie.
this is not AUTHENTIC, if you guys want everything to be perfect your looking for the wrong product. mine is replica but i can assure you that this bumper fits good. theres a reason why im selling it at 500 instead of 1000+.

Yo, I was just trying to help you out man. It's better to let the buyer know the exact condition of the bumper before you try to take their money. It's morally right. Also, it'll save you the headache of the buyer coming back to you and complaining that you didn't mention it. I assumed that you were going to ship it out if someone wants it. If I was that buyer, I'll be thinking "wtf? this foo sold me some f**ked up shlt!" You don't mention it in your thread, no picture showing it, so how would the buyer know until he gets it?
I don't know why you took it all offensive and shlt, I was merely trying to help both the buyer and you as the seller. Yeah, 30 minutes, an hour, whatever. No biggie. Not if you were hiding something that you could have told the buyer BEFORE they waste that time. If they still didn't mind and checked it out and decided not to buy, you're right, no biggie.
Since it looks like your intention was to not say anything about it and obviously got upset when I mentioned it, although my intention wasn't hostile, maybe I should be. Because it actually is the very reason why I didn't buy this bumper from you. Not the gap. You tryin to play dumb or something? You know exactly what I'm talking about dawg. The big azz hanging part that looks like some 90 year old granny tltz. Don't remember? Maybe I can remind you. Look at the picture of your bumper that I took when I "wasted" my time to go check it out. Oh, you can't see it when you're standing up? It's a replica, what do you expect? Foo you need to at least tell people about it first. You don't try to be all shady man.
Yeah, this is the level of respect you getting from me when you trippin on me for me tryin to help you out. Straight trippin like a lil youngster bltch be tryin to sneak out the house late night and got caught cuz of me and shiet..
Maybe if it happens to you, you'll learn to respect other people's time and money more.
What goes around comes around homie.

Attached Thumbnails FS: IP TS replica bumper-sagts1.jpg  
Old 04-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Lex
Originally Posted by g35player
I'm interested but is it me or does the side marker picture show waves all over and the color does not match very well. the IC opening at the bottom seems to be wavey as well
heh dude, the bottom side is perfect if you compare to how saggy the top side is like... check out the picture I took before you decide anything. Looks like the seller was trying to just slide by without showing anyone since "you can't see it when you're standing up, and you'll be looking at it from standing point of view most of the time".

Old 04-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by suhochunsah
Yo, I was just trying to help you out man. It's better to let the buyer know the exact condition of the bumper before you try to take their money. It's morally right. Also, it'll save you the headache of the buyer coming back to you and complaining that you didn't mention it. I assumed that you were going to ship it out if someone wants it. If I was that buyer, I'll be thinking "wtf? this foo sold me some f**ked up shlt!" You don't mention it in your thread, no picture showing it, so how would the buyer know until he gets it?
I don't know why you took it all offensive and shlt, I was merely trying to help both the buyer and you as the seller. Yeah, 30 minutes, an hour, whatever. No biggie. Not if you were hiding something that you could have told the buyer BEFORE they waste that time. If they still didn't mind and checked it out and decided not to buy, you're right, no biggie.
Since it looks like your intention was to not say anything about it and obviously got upset when I mentioned it, although my intention wasn't hostile, maybe I should be. Because it actually is the very reason why I didn't buy this bumper from you. Not the gap. You tryin to play dumb or something? You know exactly what I'm talking about dawg. The big azz hanging part that looks like some 90 year old granny tltz. Don't remember? Maybe I can remind you. Look at the picture of your bumper that I took when I "wasted" my time to go check it out. Oh, you can't see it when you're standing up? It's a replica, what do you expect? Foo you need to at least tell people about it first. You don't try to be all shady man.
Yeah, this is the level of respect you getting from me when you trippin on me for me tryin to help you out. Straight trippin like a lil youngster bltch be tryin to sneak out the house late night and got caught cuz of me and shiet..
Maybe if it happens to you, you'll learn to respect other people's time and money more.
What goes around comes around homie.
wow you really got me all shooked up bro. can you re-read my post clearly please. i clearly just stated i have no car to test it on and you know thats true. i have no idea why are you tripping man, seriously.
i also stated this aint replica and that wasnt even toward you. i stating the obvious here and everyone knows any replica aint gonna be perfect like the authetic one.
if you really find that offensive im sorry man, maybe someone can read it and tell how was my respond wrong.

Old 04-03-2007, 08:34 PM
o yea one more thing, honestly i have no idea why you stating im a shady guy. i have all positive feeback for a reason and you can ask anyone that have bought from me. and dude when you were at my pad i wasnt even being rude to you or anything. how are you gonna come out and bash me in my thread.
if i were to scam someone here i wouldnt even offer them to put the bumper on and have a test fit. how many people do you know that will let you do so and not buy. not everyone, im nice enough and i want to let the buyer to know exactly what you buying before you even purchase.
btw some guy came check it out this morning, i wasted MY time to help him install the bumper. he didnt buy it cause he got a good deal fixing his stock bumper. but at the end i wasnt even complaining, im more than happy to help a fellow member out man.

Old 04-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Lex
Read your response that I quoted above again.
I was referring to the sag in the center. You know what I was talking about. You don't need to test it to see that it's sagging badly, REMEMBER?
Also, LIKE I SAID BEFORE as well, I was trying to save you from potential problem that could arise if you sold the bumper without showing the buyer. NOT to bring the value down nor interfere with your sale in anyway. If you read my previous post, you can see that I complimented the quality of the bumper/paint.
The way you phrased your response, I can clearly see your frustration towards me. especially the following statements: this is not AUTHENTIC, if you guys want everything to be perfect, you're looking for the wrong product. There's a reason why I'm selling it at 500 instead of 1000+.
I dunno about you but when someone responds that way, it certainly doesn't feel anywhere near friendly. Since you took my statements the wrong way even when I stated my intention, I felt that there's no need to help out someone who thinks it's ok to not mention things like that and gets all offensive about me mentioning. "u like? u buy, u just wasted 30 minutes, no biggie" <--- this response is very nice eh? Yeah it's damn true for someone sitting their azz at home and greeting potential buyer who might have driven an hour or two to check out the bumper, only to find out there was more to the defects than what you were showing. Yup, he doesn't like, he doesn't buy, no biggie.
You know what, I really thought it was no biggie for me going down there the other night. But after seeing your attitude towards buyers, I do feel that I wasted my time and gas.
I hope that's clear for you. No need to play dumb man. Just makes you look more selfish. Obviously that sagging isn't much of a deal to you, so you thought you didn't feel the need to mention it. On the other hand, it was a deal to me. I wasn't trying to bltch at you. I was simply saying there may be others who may think that the bumper isn't upto the condition they thought it would be. Especially if you had shipped it out. Ultimately it could have prevented an unpleasant situation like that, helping both buyer and seller. The sagging part's got nothing to do with a replica/authentic. First of all, they don't even make the authentic TS front in urethane. all urethane TS front = replica. According to you, this sagging condition is normal, and shouldn't be a problem. Then you're selling the wrong product with the wrong price to the wrong people. Not us looking for the wrong product.

Old 04-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Lex
o yea one more thing, honestly i have no idea why you stating im a shady guy. i have all positive feeback for a reason and you can ask anyone that have bought from me. and dude when you were at my pad i wasnt even being rude to you or anything. how are you gonna come out and bash me in my thread.
if i were to scam someone here i wouldnt even offer them to put the bumper on and have a test fit. how many people do you know that will let you do so and not buy. not everyone, im nice enough and i want to let the buyer to know exactly what you buying before you even purchase.
btw some guy came check it out this morning, i wasted MY time to help him install the bumper. he didnt buy it cause he got a good deal fixing his stock bumper. but at the end i wasnt even complaining, im more than happy to help a fellow member out man.
My response was only towards YOUR response. I suggest you read over the whole thread again and see where my attitude is compared to yours. I'm nice when others are nice but when you start with me, the respect level I had for you drops from 100 to -100. I don't give a f**k if yours only dropped to 50. Like I said, I did not feel that going there was a waste of time when I wouldn't have even gone to look at it if you showed me how the front scoop looked like. I'm only feeling this way and responding accordingly after knowing you didn't give a shlt. There you go again, you think it's a waste of time to help someone who's interested in buying YOUR bumper. I don't understand why you even call it "waste" of time in the first place man... The way you're phrasing your words, it's clear that you're very selfish. Don't focus on my words, read YOUR responses to me carefully and see if it makes sense.

Old 04-03-2007, 09:34 PM
this is not AUTHENTIC, if you guys want everything to be perfect, you're looking for the wrong product. There's a reason why I'm selling it at 500 instead of 1000+.
ok now i can understand why you got a lil upset. not trying to b!tch here so dont get wrong ok. by no means that phase was toward you bro, and if you took it the wrong way then im sorry for the misunderstanding.
i notice alot sometimes, typing on the web has a totally different tone then saying or thinking of it. seriously man i have nothing against you, i dont even know you why would i even talk ****?
im in the customer service for years, i tried to help everybody out.
i do however notice one thing, you cant satisfied everybody and this is true from my experience.
lighten up bro, no need to think everyone out there are against you( im for one not) and even if i see you in a meet next time i wont even hesitate to talk to you. i hope you understand

Old 04-04-2007, 01:30 AM
YOU TWO, END THE FREAKING MADNESS. i read about two paragraphs before i realized how stupid your retorts to one and another are.

bottomline, like prelude say, its a freaking imitation. you get what you pay for. the real deal is almost $1,000 before paint. the guys asking $500 which is the price of a brand new unpainted imitation. you’ll have to live w/ the flaws. if you can’t, more power to you (which means you can afford to buy the real thing).

i don’t think prelude is trying to be shady. the buyer will do his or her own due diligence and inquire about the bumper a little bit more before purchasing it (ie checking it out in person or asking for a lot of detailed pictures).

i met with prelude and i think he’s an outstanding individual. he was kind enough to entertain my curiosity of what it looked like on my car (helping me test fit it on). granted the bumper didn’t match the color of my car and didn’t fit like oem, but that’s what used parts are like. you have to take it for face value.

Suhochuash, it seems like you’re making this into a personal vendetta, drop it. you don’t need the stress. so let’s be civil and end this.

Disclosure: the next person that argues over this bumper is GAY.

Old 04-04-2007, 03:03 AM
^^ Thankyou!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: IP TS replica bumper