FS: IP TS replica bumper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 03:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
damn i guess i shouldn't respond besides... bump!

Old 04-04-2007, 08:50 AM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Ok guys, let's settle down and quit the bantering back and forth.

After reading the thread in it's entirety, I see NO shadyness at all on Prelude's part. IMO, he was up front from the beginning and is not making false claims about anything. He's got a great iTrader rating so I somehow don't think he is trying to pull the wool over on anyone here.

Anyways guys, just play nice.

Old 04-04-2007, 09:19 AM
thanx shane for honest
btw i called up my body shop and ask him why the bumper middle part is sagging. he told me he can fix it with no charge, also he admit that it was somewhat his fault because he put it up on a rack to hold the bumper up.he stated a minor work will fix it, just heating it up and hold it for long period of time will do the trick. ill post up some pictures once its done.

Last edited by prelude555; 04-04-2007 at 09:24 AM.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by bavarian06
YOU TWO, END THE FREAKING MADNESS. i read about two paragraphs before i realized how stupid your retorts to one and another are.

bottomline, like prelude say, its a freaking imitation. you get what you pay for. the real deal is almost $1,000 before paint. the guys asking $500 which is the price of a brand new unpainted imitation. you’ll have to live w/ the flaws. if you can’t, more power to you (which means you can afford to buy the real thing).

i don’t think prelude is trying to be shady. the buyer will do his or her own due diligence and inquire about the bumper a little bit more before purchasing it (ie checking it out in person or asking for a lot of detailed pictures).

i met with prelude and i think he’s an outstanding individual. he was kind enough to entertain my curiosity of what it looked like on my car (helping me test fit it on). granted the bumper didn’t match the color of my car and didn’t fit like oem, but that’s what used parts are like. you have to take it for face value.

Suhochuash, it seems like you’re making this into a personal vendetta, drop it. you don’t need the stress. so let’s be civil and end this.

Disclosure: the next person that argues over this bumper is GAY.
+1 for that
bump for A +++ SELLER N HONEST PERSON,
i bought his gialla grill without no problem, n item as described!!

Old 04-05-2007, 01:26 AM
^^ thanx irwan i try my best to satisfied everybody

Old 04-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Lex
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
Ok guys, let's settle down and quit the bantering back and forth.

After reading the thread in it's entirety, I see NO shadyness at all on Prelude's part. IMO, he was up front from the beginning and is not making false claims about anything. He's got a great iTrader rating so I somehow don't think he is trying to pull the wool over on anyone here.

Anyways guys, just play nice.
I was trying to tell prelude that his picture doesn't show the center of the bumper sagging down. His picture was taken at stand-up eye level and doesn't show the part I was talking about. He didn't mention in his posts either. If you read again, you'll see that I was just trying to be nice and tell him about this sagging part. I even offered to give him the picture if he didn't have any or didn't feel like taking any. His photo could be misleading to people out of the local areas because you can only see the sag from looking in front of the bumper, not looking down on it. The picture I attached shows this. I thought if I was the buyer and got the bumper shipped to me and prelude never mentioned anything about the sag, I would have been a little bit upset. This can bring unnecessary hassle for both parties. I don't understand why I'm getting flamed at here. Although he didn't make any false claims, he didn't mention anything about the big sagging part either.
Read my post suggesting him that I think it's a good idea to tell the buyers blah blah that he quoted and read his reply right below it. He still doesn't comment on the sag (yeah sure, he also didn't make false claims. you're right) and it looks almost as if he was annoyed by my post which I only tried to help.
After reading his reply a few times, I concluded that maybe he was trying to sell it without telling others. I didn't buy his bumper because of this sag. I felt that there may be others who'd do the same.
His reply also indirectly suggests his disrespect towards me. He says he wasn't saying that to me but how was I supposed to not think that he wasn't talking to/about me when he kindly quoted my post and replied directly below it? If someone taps on your shoulder looking directly into your eyes and asks, "Hello, how are you?" Would you think that he/she is speaking to someone else besides you?
Also, all urethane TS bumpers are replicas. Authentic TS is only made in fiberglass. I've seen MANY urethane TS front bumpers and none had this sagging problem. This includes the very urethane TS bumper I purchased from one of our vendors here just 2 days ago sitting in my garage right now. No sag. Prelude giving the replica BS excuse has nothing to do with the sag.
I don't give a shlt about the bumper nor the seller. The reason I'm posting again is because people don't understand what my intention was. I'm just defending myself. But since it seems like everyone is against me, I guess there's no need for me worrying about a buyer pissed off after he receives the bumper and calling up prelude screaming: "Ey foo wat the f**k? Why didn't you say anything about this shiet? Does my G look like it wants to be called Droopy?"
It's sad that now, even mods look past honesty and sticks with the "bigger crowd"
Alright then. The violent abusive lying fawkin criminal will get the fawk off the holy grounds.
peace

Old 04-05-2007, 03:42 PM
relax man, nobody is against you. everybody is just stating their opinions. i have no idea what you tripping about, im stepping up doing my part already and apologizing so many times and yet your still be stubborn.i have no idea what to say to.

you keep stated im gonna shipped out the bumper, throughout the whole thread i clearly stated WILL NOT SHIPPED OUT, LOCAL PLEASE. ( reason for caps is cause im letting everybody know im not shipping this thing out, not something toward you , just incase your gettin wrong intentions again)

i already took the bumper to the body shop solving the problem.

Last edited by prelude555; 04-05-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Old 04-07-2007, 02:16 PM
bumper is SOLD! thanx, you know who you are