Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 11:08 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
Nice wheels. GL with the sale.

Old 08-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FRONT TIRES ARE 255/35 -___- and i added a few more pictures.

Old 08-10-2007, 12:24 AM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
richie pm me a price

Old 08-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by CruisnGcoupe
richie pm me a price
you PM me a price hahaha price is posted in the initial post.

Old 08-10-2007, 02:04 AM
not trying to ruin your thread but my buddy tom just sold you these wheels. did he really sell them to you for 2400? if so why are you trying to come up. just wondering......he just boght them last month for about the same. so he says. but just checking.
bern

Old 08-10-2007, 02:08 AM
waiiiit. he might have sold them for 2300 to you. with tires. but maybe 2400.

Old 08-10-2007, 03:08 AM
sorry you're mistaken, the package i made with him was for close to $5K

Old 08-10-2007, 03:09 AM
Originally Posted by lastsongforagirl
not trying to ruin your thread but my buddy tom just sold you these wheels. did he really sell them to you for 2400? if so why are you trying to come up. just wondering......he just boght them last month for about the same. so he says. but just checking.
bern
you interested in the wheels?

Old 08-10-2007, 05:20 AM
Lex
Originally Posted by richiesays
2 too many =) i'm on the fence on which wheels to stick w/ for the next few months.
I know exactly how you feel brotha...
Hell... I may put my gold GT-F for sale soon.. this is my third set past 3 or so months... (4th if i count the 18" 350z track wheels i got to beat up on lol)
I'm sorta digging the gram lights... -_-a;;
damn man.. help me get outta this!! Maybe what I need is a new car??!
oh well... good luck with the sale tho.. (i might be interested in your time attacks... or maybe LE37 in gold....... fack... maybe it's time to find myself a gf LOL)

Originally Posted by lastsongforagirl
bern
lastsongforagirl: Let me ask you something... do you think it's fair that the shops buy the parts at wholesale price and sell em to us for more..? What do you think about ebay "coming up" for everything you sell? Did you know that the last restaurant you dined in "came up" from the food they sold you?
Now, does it matter how much the seller got the wheels for? What matters is that he's selling a product at a certain price and if someone finds the deal working out for him/her, then it's done deal, no? Should he be losing from the sale?
If your parents bought you a car as a gift, would you be willing to give it to me for free? You didn't have to spend a dime for it so that's only fair, right? Of course not. See my point? It's only natural for anyone to buy for low and sell for as high as possible. Well, some people aren't as greedy and may sell for much cheaper than what they can get. Maybe it's the situation that forces them to sell cheap. Who knows... and who cares? Whatever the reason is behind it, we often call those particular cases, a "steal". I'm sure you've heard of the term. Both the seller and the buyer agrees to a price/condition of the deal. Both parties agreed because whatever the price was worked for them.
If the buyer sees an opportunity "come up", either with or without putting in effort (the hassle of reselling it), I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
As I mentioned above, whether it's for business profit or just a one time personal sale, it happens all the time in our everyday life.
I mean, Richie says they aren't the same wheels that you're referring to but let's just assume that they are. I'd like to ask you again, do you still think it's bad or morally wrong?

Old 08-10-2007, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by suhochunsah
lastsongforagirl: Let me ask you something... do you think it's fair that the shops buy the parts at wholesale price and sell em to us for more..? What do you think about ebay "coming up" for everything you sell? Did you know that the last restaurant you dined in "came up" from the food they sold you?
Now, does it matter how much the seller got the wheels for? What matters is that he's selling a product at a certain price and if someone finds the deal working out for him/her, then it's done deal, no? Should he be losing from the sale?
If your parents bought you a car as a gift, would you be willing to give it to me for free? You didn't have to spend a dime for it so that's only fair, right? Of course not. See my point? It's only natural for anyone to buy for low and sell for as high as possible. Well, some people aren't as greedy and may sell for much cheaper than what they can get. Maybe it's the situation that forces them to sell cheap. Who knows... and who cares? Whatever the reason is behind it, we often call those particular cases, a "steal". I'm sure you've heard of the term. Both the seller and the buyer agrees to a price/condition of the deal. Both parties agreed because whatever the price was worked for them.
If the buyer sees an opportunity "come up", either with or without putting in effort (the hassle of reselling it), I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
As I mentioned above, whether it's for business profit or just a one time personal sale, it happens all the time in our everyday life.
I mean, Richie says they aren't the same wheels that you're referring to but let's just assume that they are. I'd like to ask you again, do you still think it's bad or morally wrong?
+1

richie...my key is not the one yr lookin for

Old 08-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by suhochunsah
I know exactly how you feel brotha...
Hell... I may put my gold GT-F for sale soon.. this is my third set past 3 or so months... (4th if i count the 18" 350z track wheels i got to beat up on lol)
I'm sorta digging the gram lights... -_-a;;
damn man.. help me get outta this!! Maybe what I need is a new car??!
oh well... good luck with the sale tho.. (i might be interested in your time attacks... or maybe LE37 in gold....... fack... maybe it's time to find myself a gf LOL)

wow, that was long alex! thanks. I wouldn't have put it in so many words.

Old 08-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by tinman143
+1

richie...my key is not the one yr lookin for
Thanks Tin. I'm going to go to Status this weekend and figure it out with them.

Old 08-10-2007, 11:11 AM
PMs replied. FYI... i'm in no rush to unload these beauties.

Old 08-10-2007, 12:13 PM
if i buy these, who wants mine??

Old 08-10-2007, 04:02 PM
what are yours? Same width and offset?

Tripper

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Feeler: Volk Racing Te37 Time Attack With Tires