Fs: G35 Coupe Nismo Front Bumper Atlanta.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 02:57 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
you guys are not understanding the fact that klumzee himself doesnt remeber him but is willing to verify...That still goes beyond what im saying. he posted a picture for what purpose to show me what the nismo bumper looks like.. i already know that obviously im interested in getting it.. i asked for picture of his actual bumper so that i can see what condition its in.even though he says its brand new obviously he is not a sponsor or a vendor so why should i go by the picture that he posted of another members thread...

Old 02-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Originally Posted by scarface_613
you guys are not understanding the fact that klumzee himself doesnt remeber him but is willing to verify...That still goes beyond what im saying. he posted a picture for what purpose to show me what the nismo bumper looks like.. i already know that obviously im interested in getting it.. i asked for picture of his actual bumper so that i can see what condition its in.even though he says its brand new obviously he is not a sponsor or a vendor so why should i go by the picture that he posted of another members thread...

well said....

Old 02-26-2008, 11:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The pic if from someone else's bumper, but its the exact same thing. The bumper is at my storage unit so i can take some actual pics over the weekend.
I sent my info to klumyzee to verify the order.
I have my phone number posted and will only do a local pick-up. i highly doubt that would be in the criteria of ripping someone off.

Old 02-27-2008, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by Amit
The pic if from someone else's bumper, but its the exact same thing. The bumper is at my storage unit so i can take some actual pics over the weekend.
I sent my info to klumyzee to verify the order.
I have my phone number posted and will only do a local pick-up. i highly doubt that would be in the criteria of ripping someone off.
hey thanks for the reply...but when you do something like that you need to post up saying "hey this is PRETTY much what it looks like not heres a pic of the bumper, i dont know if you understand but when i ask for a picture and most people but a few will agree with me, that you need a picture of the actual unit itself that your selling. If you didnt have a picture you could have easily said hey i dont have a picture yet will post up later and i would have checked later, and as you say you might not be of criteria to RIP someone off but it sure feels like you were trying to rip me of since i wanted to see a picture of it before i did a 400 mile drive( ). Good luck with your sale bud, hope one of the locals actually sees the REAL bumper and not of another members....

Old 02-27-2008, 01:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by scarface_613
hey thanks for the reply...but when you do something like that you need to post up saying "hey this is PRETTY much what it looks like not heres a pic of the bumper, i dont know if you understand but when i ask for a picture and most people but a few will agree with me, that you need a picture of the actual unit itself that your selling. If you didnt have a picture you could have easily said hey i dont have a picture yet will post up later and i would have checked later, and as you say you might not be of criteria to RIP someone off but it sure feels like you were trying to rip me of since i wanted to see a picture of it before i did a 400 mile drive( ). Good luck with your sale bud, hope one of the locals actually sees the REAL bumper and not of another members....
Oh well

Old 02-27-2008, 01:50 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
you guys thats are bitchin are you really going to buy it or just bitchin.... now i just had to read all that bs for nothing...

Old 02-27-2008, 02:04 PM
lol how can someone say such a statement when they themselves are bitching...if you have nothing better to say please dont even post. Obviosley i was going to buy it until i realized that this guy cant even post up a pic of his own bumper so unless you have something better to input dont post anything.
Originally Posted by crashnburn
you guys thats are bitchin are you really going to buy it or just bitchin.... now i just had to read all that bs for nothing...

Old 02-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
maybe ill just drive to ATL and get it

Old 02-28-2008, 01:11 AM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Originally Posted by crashnburn
maybe ill just drive to ATL and get it

With out even seeing in what kind of condition its in ....... maybe you should wait for the pics first just to make sure its to your liking..