FS: 20'' Iforged Wheels + Toyo Tires. Great Deal, MSRP $5,700+, Asking Only $2,400!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks. I'll post up pictures once I get them on.

Old 06-05-2008, 06:44 PM
damnit!!!! I was just about to try and take the cash out of an IRA account, lol.....oh wellz

Old 06-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Grocery getter

Received 190 Likes on 60 Posts
It's strange so many people don't know the offsets for their iForged wheels. Mine came with paperwork showing the exact offsets I told them to make them in.

Old 06-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by ttrank
It's strange so many people don't know the offsets for their iForged wheels. Mine came with paperwork showing the exact offsets I told them to make them in.
You're exactly right. And I think that is what lead to all the confusion and questions in this thread. I contacted IForged about obtaining the information, knowing that each wheel has a serial number... given that number they can tell you the EXACT specifications on every wheel they've sold. (I wouldn't expect them to give out customer information AT ALL, but they know the specs on the wheels. I'd think there would be a very short list of "Retros" in "red" for sure.

Old 06-06-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by G35BASTARD
thanks. I'll post up pictures once I get them on.
Hey, good luck with the wheels dude, be looking for the photos for sure.

Old 06-06-2008, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by Addicted2Speed
Wheels sold to G35BASTARD!!!
Alex, Really glad you got them sold. I was hoping though that based on your post earlier in the day that you would be waiting till 5:00pm today/...er Friday to make that call.

At 1:28am Thursday (according to the post date stamp) you said you'd wait till 'tomorrow' @ 5:00pm. That'd be Friday dude. Please don't take it like I'm complaining, and I apoligize if it seems that way. Just looking at what the facts were as you posted them.

Later in the day Thursday @ 3:57pm post time I offered to take it private so we could work it out, even asked if we could contact your references for help on trying to figure out the offset. Asked you to PM me so we could exchange info and at least 'try' to get it worked out, which could very well have ended up with me taking a drive down there.

Oh well... bottom line is you got them sold, and without the buyer knowing the offsets. Whew... gotta' admit that's more than it seemed like a lot of guys were willing to do, hence not jumping on those suckers in the first 5 minutes!!!

Old 06-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by 06CoupeDaddy
At 1:28am Thursday (according to the post date stamp) you said you'd wait till 'tomorrow' @ 5:00pm.
Sorry for the confusion man, I guess I interpreted 1:28am as still being Wednesday night...

Old 06-11-2008, 02:37 AM
Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by mt7rabbit
I pm him earlier yesterday and this is what he said

"Hello, these rims are 20x10.5 front and 20x8.5 back. The tires 275 front and 245 back. The lips are indeed chrome. As far as the offsets, I don't believe Iforged discloses them, but they are specifically made for G35 coupe.

Thanks,
Alex"

great lookin wheels thou. very fresh..

Old 06-14-2008, 03:19 AM
Hmm just received them... gotta get a better look in the morning...looks like the tires have some camber wear... -_-

Old 06-14-2008, 03:30 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
post pics

Old 06-14-2008, 05:32 PM
Post pics of what?... I'm just going to have the bend taken out, and going to have to get new rear tires... the camber on them are bad...

Originally Posted by Addicted2Speed
They should fit Brembo's, although I can't say with 100% certainty. The $1,999 is not shipped... that would mean it would mean only ~$1,700 for me. Be reasonable guys... that is how much one wheel with tire cost me. Shipped I can do $2,200 anywhere in US. Look at other for sale threads on this forum, this is by far the best deal you'll find on one of the best 3-piece forged wheels available.
btw Alex, these aren't 3 piece as stated... they are 2 piece... :T

Old 06-14-2008, 06:11 PM
Hey G35BASTARD, I am glad you finally got the wheels! I am very sorry about the camber wear on tires, I didn't realize it was that bad personally and when driving I didn't notice any loss of grip, and 2/3 piece confusion. I looked at several places that sell these and they list them as 3-piece wheels :

http://www.istoreparts.com/19x125-if...%203pc%20Wheel
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/i...5-p-27535.html

Although there are some minor imperfections, remember that I only got $1,650 for them and they cost me over five grand new. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the wheels man!

Thanks,
Alex

Old 06-14-2008, 06:51 PM
Yep, the camber is bad on the rears. The front's not as much. One of the wheels has a bend on the inside (rear), two of the tires look to have been patched from being flat, but one of them actually came flat( i don't think it can retain the air). Also, they look to be 2 piece - (1) the face of the wheel (red) welded to the (2) rim of the wheel.

I mean, I understand you paid more, and I wasn't expecting new wheels to arrive, but you could of at least put out a little more info on what you are selling... Was just sort of misleading.

Old 06-14-2008, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by G35BASTARD
Yep, the camber is bad on the rears. The front's not as much. One of the wheels has a bend on the inside (rear), two of the tires look to have been patched from being flat, but one of them actually came flat( i don't think it can retain the air). Also, they look to be 2 piece - (1) the face of the wheel (red) welded to the (2) rim of the wheel.

I mean, I understand you paid more, and I wasn't expecting new wheels to arrive, but you could of at least put out a little more info on what you are selling... Was just sort of misleading.

I am sorry about this, I never had a problem with tires loosing air, they were in my closet for over a month and when I shipped them, they were still good. As far as the minor bend you're talking about, I did not see any bends when inspecting them and had no vibrations or other problems when driving. Taking all of this into consideration, would you be satisfied with a $100 refund to fix the minor bend? That way it would only be $1,550, do you think this is fair, given the condition?

Old 06-14-2008, 07:46 PM
Alex, you seem like a very honest guy, and probably didn't really mean harm out of your sale. I can see where it's sort of tough on your end selling them at that cost. But putting things in my perspective are also tough...I paid $2150 (which covered the expensive shipping of 450 you said?) with the creditcard (so I can get the cash to you ASAP same day, instead of waiting for funds to be pulled from bank to paypal - process of 4 days) which I'll be taking on the interest that accrues. Now it's an extra $600 for 2 new rear tires and $100 for the bend that I never took into account (because it wasn't mentioned). If that's the best you can do, then please, every little bit helps at this point.

Thanks,
Richard

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 20'' Iforged Wheels + Toyo Tires. Great Deal, MSRP $5,700+, Asking Only $2,400!!