Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 02:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
pics of the exhaust
price on shipping to 45241

Old 06-24-2008, 07:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
shipped price is for anywhere in the cont US =)

Still need to get the exhaust off the car.. sorry for the wait. Kinda hard to get to the shop when you have to work and don't have a car lol. It seriously looks brand new.. just like the pic I posted. That was taken last fall? Sat all winter, driven less than 1k, then the car has sat in the shop since HIN.

Old 06-26-2008, 09:07 AM
So many tirekickers, noone actually has the cash =(

Old 06-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BUMP for a great guy and a meticulous owner.

Ollie

Old 06-26-2008, 01:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Down_Shift
So many tirekickers, noone actually has the cash =(

hey, i'm down for the exhaust, but there's no way im sending money without a few good pix.

just let me know!

Old 06-27-2008, 04:00 PM
Thanks Ollie for the bump.

Nick, the exhaust is still on the car as my shop has been busy with other customers. I will get them to you as soon as possible =)

buumppp for the TN kit!

Old 06-29-2008, 09:39 AM
bump for extra 100+ rwhp.

Old 06-30-2008, 11:05 AM
Bump for a G kit and not a Z kit.. lol

Old 07-16-2008, 02:47 PM
my offer is still up :P
if u cant find a buyer then holla :P

Old 07-17-2008, 08:48 PM
Bump... Update: Kit is off the car.. Gonna head over to the shop this weekend to clean it up and take pics.

If you pay the price I have listed, I will include an EMANAGE BLUE.. and possibly a Walbro fuel pump if I can find the extra one i had.. That means.. THIS IS A COMPLETE INSTALL KIT minus the AC line (if you plan on replacing it.. I took it out.. and there's no leaks! I would replace it just incase..)

COMPLETE kit.. most complete kit you'll find that is used! I will be leaving the heatwrap on all the parts also! I went over the pipes with a parts list and everything is together!
I am sending the turbo out to get replaced by Turbonetics.. THAT MEANS YOU GET A BRAND NEW TURBO TOO.. ZERO MILES. Comes in original TN packaging! Plus all the extras I've done to the kit listed in the first post!

Pics once I pick it up and clean it up..

Fuji Exhaust pics will be up tonight or tomorrow morning as it's sitting right next to me and I want to polish up the can before I take pics. I'm gonna have trouble looking for a Box for this thing =X.. 750 shipped = good deal seeing as this thing is bulky and weighs a good amount.

Gonna need this money for a new exhaust and to get some accessories to top off my build

Old 07-17-2008, 09:30 PM
Here is the Fuji exhaust.. I was going to polish it up before i posted but I don't have any polish at my apartment =( as all my detailing supplies is stored at my parents whoops. Figured I mind as well post pics from all the requests..
I did quick wipe down the big can section of the muffler to show that it is indeed shiney as f$ck! No rust at all.. Rather shocked myself..

I will probably have to ship this in 2 boxes as I don't the 2 banging each other and denting each other up. Also impossible to find a box for the whole system.

Badge with make # for authentic jdm-ness Only other brand i know that does this is Amuse?

The Pipe section.. I didn't clean it this at all.. I basically took it off the car and put it against the wall lol. It will clean just like the can with a little soapy water. This still in insanely good condition compared to all the other exhaust pipes i've seen on the forum.

Resonator

The Bad:

Very mind scratch on the bottom side of the tips. I didn't know they were there as I would've mentioned them earlier. They are light, not deep enough to catch your finger if you go over them.
Left:

Right:

My guess would be leaving a steep garage and scraping the rear. Doesn't effect performance/sound. Just a scratch. That black spot is from carbon build up from running rich. Will come off with some polish.

Last edited by Down_Shift; 07-17-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Bump! Polishing the muffler now that I got some polish to work with.

still waiting for the brand new Turbo to get here from turbonetics.
I also dug up all the original turbo parts.. including the original wastegate pipe and original Raptor bov.. so yes, this will come with everything.

Pay my asking price I will include a emanage blue and possibly a fuel pump if I can find it.

Old 07-20-2008, 11:05 PM
Well I figured my price was fair considering everyone is asking 700 + shipping (80-100 bucks). my price is set at 750 shipped + 3% paypal.

500 shipped? lol please don't lowball me =) Look around at the other prices. I am trying to be fair.
(for a few PM's from the past weekend)

I polished half of the exhaust.. looking good. I'll finish it tomorrow lol.. arm is tired.

Old 07-21-2008, 08:50 PM
Pics of Turbo Kit
Not shown in pictures, Turbo (brand new watercooled 60-1 from Turbonetics), AC Line and JWT Spacer (still on engine, will be off this week).

90% of the hardware was kept ON THE PIPES, this way there is no guessing on which bolt goes where. Here is the rest of the hardware, in a ziplock bag.

Here are all the pipes that I have kept heatwrapped. This will save you about 60 bucks on Heatwrap and time.

380cc Turbonetics Original Injectors, with all rings/hardware.

Complete kit

----------------

Everything is here, I have checked everything to a parts list.

You can have the kit now and I can send the Turbonetics Turbo straight from me to you once I get it. I won't even open the box lol. Brand new Watercooled turbo.

I am including alot of extras as listed in the first post. Most of them are already in the pics unless noted.
Also will include a Emanage Blue + Fuel Pump if buyer pays asking price.

Old 07-21-2008, 10:39 PM
after 1.5 hours of hand polishing... no more haze =)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Turbonetics!!! Fujitusbo!!