FS: Fidanza Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: Fidanza Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel

Fidanza flyweel used for about 7kmi ready to be dropped in!
I went with a triple carbon clutch so I no longer need a flywheel.
This is one of my favorite mods and makes a huge difference!

Price is $355

Call 407 797 9624 for immediate response or email danielacedo@hotmail.com

Old 12-02-2008, 10:22 AM
buy me!

Old 12-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Don't want to get you down, but brand new ones are going for slightly more here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FIDAN...Q5fAccessories

Old 12-03-2008, 02:49 AM
Price is OBO... Make an offer

Originally Posted by clifftrail
Don't want to get you down, but brand new ones are going for slightly more here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FIDAN...Q5fAccessories

Old 12-03-2008, 03:52 AM
What clutch were you running and since you had it on for 7K what were your impressions of driveability and what kind of chatter did it make?

I have first hand exp w/ a MK3 Supra that had a fidanza flywheel and Spec 3 clutch (6 puck and pretty aggressive) and although it had a little chatter when idling and foot off of the clutch it was livable to my ears. However I didn't like how aggressive the 6 puck was and don't want to turn the Infiniti into that type of car.

What I'd ideally like is for a clutch/flywheel combo that is an upgrade in terms of weight/performance but still offers the smoothness of the OEM. A little chatter is acceptable as I believe you cannot eliminate it if swapping out the OEM dual mass flywheel.

And a couple other questions:

- How do the all the teeth look? Are they all accounted for and does there appear to be any stress cracking?
- Is the rust only surface discoloration from sitting around in the garage? Is there any reason why the friction surface would need to be replaced prior to reinstallation? Since you say it only has 7K on it, I'd assume it has a lot of miles left on it since its only slightly used.

Thanks.

Old 12-04-2008, 03:39 AM
Wow that's alot of questions. Lets see...

Its absolutely streetable and chatter is very tolerable.
The clutch I'm selling is quite agressive so I don't recommend it if you're looking for a similar smoothness to your OEM because its a 6 puck and you will feel that the grab be intermitent at partial engagement.

All teeth are accounted for. There is absolutley nothing wrong with the flywheel. The surface area is practically new. Doesn't need to be resurfaced at all. No cracking at all either.

I don't sell junk. feel free to look me up on ebay seller ID: Tiptronik666 142 feedback all 100% positive. Or look me up on my350z.com under the same screen name "tecni" 12 positive itrader.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Originally Posted by clifftrail
What clutch were you running and since you had it on for 7K what were your impressions of driveability and what kind of chatter did it make?

I have first hand exp w/ a MK3 Supra that had a fidanza flywheel and Spec 3 clutch (6 puck and pretty aggressive) and although it had a little chatter when idling and foot off of the clutch it was livable to my ears. However I didn't like how aggressive the 6 puck was and don't want to turn the Infiniti into that type of car.

What I'd ideally like is for a clutch/flywheel combo that is an upgrade in terms of weight/performance but still offers the smoothness of the OEM. A little chatter is acceptable as I believe you cannot eliminate it if swapping out the OEM dual mass flywheel.

And a couple other questions:

- How do the all the teeth look? Are they all accounted for and does there appear to be any stress cracking?
- Is the rust only surface discoloration from sitting around in the garage? Is there any reason why the friction surface would need to be replaced prior to reinstallation? Since you say it only has 7K on it, I'd assume it has a lot of miles left on it since its only slightly used.

Thanks.

Old 12-04-2008, 10:36 PM
Thanks for your responses, I'm just up in the air if I want to make you an offer or buy the RPS set-up. Either way its a free bump and I'll be in touch if it hasn't sold to someone when I'm ready to pull the trigger.

Old 12-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
I have also, and I say it was the best most I did so far. Also the Wear surface disc is replaceable. (I think it's about $90 for a new disc with new hardware).

Old 12-06-2008, 01:18 PM
oh yeah and its just surface rust. No big deal. First time you slip the clutch, it will clear that right up.