Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
that sux, live and learn!

Old 12-19-2008, 05:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 12-31-2008, 04:50 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Old 12-31-2008, 10:22 PM
Thanks Bro. It suck going threw all this.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is better than any soap opera.

"Don't take the law into your own hands, take em to court!"

"If someone files a lawsuit against you and you're convinced you've done nothing wrong, don't be intimidated. The best policy is to go to court and stand up for your rights."

Doug Llewelyn

Old 01-02-2009, 03:42 PM
world is no where perfect... theres problems happen with vendor sponsors too...sigh~~

Old 01-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
well i just bought projector lights and stock rims from him i didnt have any problems... good guy if you ask me!

Old 01-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dunno if I would go so far as to call this guy a scammer. Would I buy from him again? probably not.

I recently bought some 06 projector headlight from him. I would rate the experience as not great. I wasn't going to slander the guy, but since this thread was already here, I'll add my 2 cents.

I was looking for projectors, He had some and sent a pic. They looked used buy in good shape. Pretty standard deal. We agreed on a price, I sent the funds through paypal. It takes a few days, but I get a tracking number back. It was the wrong tracking number. No worries, could have been an honest mistake, he sent an email saying he must have sent the wrong one. It must have been from a previous sale, but would send the correct one when he got home. A few days pass, no tracking number and no package delivered. Then I get an email from him with the tracking number stating he just shipped it. Thats strange, he said he must have sent the wrong tracking number a few days earlier. Now he tells me he just shipped it. Hmmmm. Anyway, I get the headlights a few days later. The grey plastic piece above the fog light had broken loose (I was able to glue it down). This probably happened during shipping as it was not packaged very well. The lights were in good shape, but upon further inspection, I noticed Silicone around seals. The parking light housing in the passenger light was missing. Not just the bulb, but the socket that it plugs into. I asked him about the silicone, he said he had to reseal them as the headlights were modded (I didn't notice the mods, but then again I didn't have projectors to begin with). None of these things are big deals. I only paid a few hundred for them so you don't expect them to be perfect. It would have been nice if he had told about the silicone and parking light before the sale. Perhaps if it was packaged a bit better, the piece would not have come loose.

Morale of the story, I got my parts but it was not my best purchasing experience.