Parting 2004 g35 coupe 6speed black leather

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Hey bro i called you back last night, also i PM you.. what's going on ?

Old 01-30-2009, 10:02 PM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Hope it works out for you Jay..looks kinda................???

Old 01-30-2009, 10:23 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RedSkylineGT
Hope it works out for you Jay..looks kinda................???
What kinda of crap comment is that. Dont come on my thread and post that. "Hope it works out for you Jay..looks kinda................???" Nice bro. stay off my threads. That just cost your buddy the parts.Iv been cool enough to hang on to these parts for J for over four days now, without any kind of deposit. NO MORE. NO dibs, Im here to sell my parts, so that both the buyer and myself get what is needed. If I was trying to pull some scam i wouldnt be using paypal.

Old 01-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by nissanpartsforu
What kinda of crap comment is that. Dont come on my thread and post that. "Hope it works out for you Jay..looks kinda................???" Nice bro. stay off my threads. That just cost your buddy the parts.Iv been cool enough to hang on to these parts for J for over four days now, without any kind of deposit. NO MORE. NO dibs, Im here to sell my parts, so that both the buyer and myself get what is needed. If I was trying to pull some scam i wouldnt be using paypal.

He called me I wished him good luck. I didn't diss you.He asked my thoughts. I stated that it looks kinda I don't know. As a matter of fact I told him to work something out with you that makes it safe for both of you..[/QUOTE]

Old 01-31-2009, 12:05 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by RedSkylineGT
He called me I wished him good luck. I didn't diss you.He asked my thoughts. I stated that it looks kinda I don't know. As a matter of fact I told him to work something out with you that makes it safe for both of you..
[/QUOTE]

Sorry for jumping you so hard, I took it all wrong.

Old 01-31-2009, 01:16 AM
Hey bro, i you gonna have to drop the parts off to one of my buddies in Washington State. i will pay them, then they will pay you.. if you don't like it that way then i rather keep my money. and you can continue to sell your parts.

Old 02-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Have anyone purchased parts from this guy on this thread ?

Old 02-02-2009, 12:45 PM
You need to be Banned asap!

1. Have anyone purchased from this guy ? and recived their item ?umm nope. (can't say that you did, because you have 0 iTrader)

2. Why he don't have the parts/ pictures & price posted up ?

3. His paypal account don't even match up with his e-mail, name etc..

4. He so called claim that he "sold g35 parts" on ebay, but when i asked for his ebay username. so i can look up the "g35 parts" he sold, i got no reply back from him..

5. He won't sell any parts to locals, hmmmm why ? because he really don't have the parts ? and he's looking for a quick fix..

6. i told this guy i have some buddies down in Tacoma, and he can drop it off to them. either they pay him cash or i can with paypal after he drop it off. and they will ship it for me,he came up with a poor excuse about gas. so i found someone even closer to him. and he came up with another lame excuse..
this guy wants me to pay him $600.00 before any of my buddies could see the product..lets be serious here..

for $600.00 i will drive from San Diego to Vegas (3 hrs) for that type of money and not ask for gas money. (it's been done before)

I want this Dude BANNED from the forum..

Trust me dog, i already know what you look like. already got your pictures off of myspace from your e-mail address s10rollnlow@hotmail.com (you can delete your page now if you want, but the pictures are already saved. along with your 10 buddies / family that you got on your friendslist)

I'm not going to fall victim to this guy B.S but someone off the forum may. BEAWARE!!

Last edited by JAYY-G35; 02-02-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:03 PM
RPL
Where are you located?

*edit*

oh snap.

Old 02-02-2009, 01:48 PM
Actually I bought the midpipe from this user. I haven't received it yet, but there is a fedex tracking number he supplied that shows a 13 pound package from Vancouver, WA to Madison, WI. I will post up when I receive it.

Old 02-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by RPL
Where are you located?

*edit*

oh snap.
Im in washington state.

Old 02-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by 6MTGSedan
Actually I bought the midpipe from this user. I haven't received it yet, but there is a fedex tracking number he supplied that shows a 13 pound package from Vancouver, WA to Madison, WI. I will post up when I receive it.
thanks bro for the post. this guy is causing all kinds of trouble because i dont want to drive to his buddys house, and then ship the parts from there. If he wanted them so bad he could have sent his friend down to look at the parts.

Old 02-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by 6MTGSedan
With your 9 post, i won't believe you if you said you did.. lol

Old 02-02-2009, 03:47 PM
^ That's fine. I still think everyone should know I have had was seems to be a legitimate transaction so far. If you or anyone else doesn't want to believe me based on my post count that's your prerogative. I will still post when I receive the part.

Old 02-02-2009, 04:26 PM
how about you print up a copy of your paypal transaction w/ the part after..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Parting 2004 g35 coupe 6speed black leather