2003 g35 coupe full front and rear suspension for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 10:35 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 g35 coupe full front and rear suspension for sale

I have all the suspension components from a 2003 g35 coupe up for sale. everything has less than 60,000 miles on it. send me a p/m with your best offer for the part or parts you are in need of. I have sold the springs and sway bars already. Parting complete car.

2003 g35 coupe full front and rear suspension for sale-suspension1.jpg

Old 02-03-2009, 03:00 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
This guy is a big time scammer, don't trust him..

check out his thread that got closed
(link below)

https://g35driver.com/forums/interio...k-leather.html

Old 02-03-2009, 03:41 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by BKZJAYY718
This guy is a big time scammer, don't trust him..

check out his thread that got closed
(link below)

https://g35driver.com/forums/interio...k-leather.html
YES PLEASE READ THE LAST PAGE EVERYONE!!! THIS GUY WILL NOT LEAVE ME ALONE.

What is wrong with you!!!!! I have proven that i am the owner of these parts many time to you. Your just pissed I wont bend over and do what ever it is that you ask of me. NO i wont waste my time to drive 5-6 hours north just to let one of your homies take look at what i have. Sorry i have a life, job,and a family to take care of. So that leaves little time for me to deal with "KIDS" like your self. GROW UP! I have these parts up for sale so I can make money not to dick around with YOU! If anyone has any questions about me they know how to send me a message. I gave you my personal cell number, ebay account info, So if I am really trying to pull one over on you thats not the best way to go about it. You have said what you wanted many times, now quit trying to mess with me.

Old 02-03-2009, 04:10 AM
Banned
HERE IS PROOF THAT THIS GUY IS JUST MAD THAT I WONT SELL MY PARTS TO HIM THE WAY HE WANTS ME TO. HERE IS A PRIVATE MESSAGE HE SENT ME AFTER TALKING CRAP ON ALL MY THREADS.
Originally Posted by nissanpartsforu
I see your still trying to check up on me. here is my ebay account info. please take the time to look at my feedback. you'll see that i'm not out to pull any scams. here's the ebay name: lindseyquads. your welcome to even send me a message through ebay so that you will know that it is indeed my account. If your still not happy with who i am, please look else where for parts. Im selling my parts cheaper than most, but am still able to make a few bucks for my self. I mostly part out bikes as you will notice in my ebay feedback, but thought i should step up and try a car or two. big mistake. to many people out there ripping others off which in return screws me. I understand you being stand-offish, but thats why i am using paypal. either way, please make up your mind if your going to be buying parts from me or not.
if your serious, put the door & fender up for sale as "buy now"on ebay. and i will buy it..

post the same pictures you used with my screenname on there..

only 1 post.. (so you don't have to pay extra fee's on ebay)

then send me the link thru this p.m and i will pay right away.

Old 02-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
The OP sent me a free part, all I had to do was pay shipping. He even pay the extra money that it cost he in shipping fees. I don't why he was banned? I just got my part within two of he shipping it.

Oh well that goes a iTrader feedback I don't get now.